How would you feel about your male partner wearing thong underwear?

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Right after we were married I surprised my husband with a pair of Speedos for him as we were going to Cancun. He absolutely refused, but I told him that he had the body for it, so just put them on to please me.

He did.

OK, two things I regret doing at that moment: 1. I should not have giggled, and 2. I should not have told him he looked like he was smuggling fruit.

I have no fear of my man going near a pair of thong underwear unless they're mine.

Mittimer

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I am generally indifferent to what my guy wears. I used to throw him in my panties for fun, now I buy him both masc and femme undies. Really, it's just a pair of underwear, doesn't matter who it's marketed to.

I do find his toosh very adorable in certain more femme undies, and tight boxerbreifs. Rarely a thong, only because they don't really accentuate or leave anything to the imagination.

SexyFlexy812

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I would honestly probably start laughing. Only because there is zero chance my boyfriends dick and balls would fit into my underwear. So picturing him spilling out everywhere is just a funny mental image :joy: If he was comfortable though, more power to him! Plus it would be easy access for me!!!

Reactions: Mittimer

Sentosa

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
indifferent - what he wears is his choice, and underwear is rarely seen in public anyway. It's not as though he's started wearing Birkenstocks to social events

sweetlucky12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I grew up in a family of competitive swimmers so I’m used to and not at all opposed to speedos but I’m not sure I love thongs on guys. That said if that’s what he’s most comfortable in then go for it!

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It depends. Anything from laughter to indifference. If it has always been my partner’s undie preference, I would probably be indifferent. If it was a “just wanna see what I look like wearing these”, it might be laughter.

It also depends on the purpose. Is he wearing them for me or for him? If it’s for him, it doesn’t matter what he wears - as long as he’s comfortable. If he is wearing them for me and hopes it’s sexy, then nope. Thong underwear aren’t sexy to me at all.

Reactions: sweetlucky12

ChezzD

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
one of those men's thongs with the pouch? could be quite amusing, probably not something you could wear around every day though.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As a resident of the southern united states Thong Drawers are only an option in the winter months. Swamp ass is real and buttwick ain't smexy no matter the bubble or bounce.