How Would You Fuck Me?

i’ll try
well we arrive to the room, we begin kissing. then i begin touching your small belly (or abdomen) and bringing your body closer to mine so i can touch that ass. our dicks are hard now. we take off our shirts. i turn you around and start rubbing my large hard dick against your butt, kinda twerking but slowly. we take off our jeans, and go to the bed in our undies. i lay down grabbing your waist and you sit over my bulge and start making sexy stuff (idk like little jumps w/ your ass over ma dick). then maybe kissing. then, after we are really horny we take our undies off. i grab your dick and lick it before sucking it. now its your turn. after a while, push you over the bed. you are laying face down. i slap your ass and begin hitting your hole with my dick. then i place ma dick in the right place ;) and well in and out. before cumming i stop. i turn u around and bend a little over you to kiss you again, and you grab me tightly with both your feet and hands. then i stand up carrying you. and i put my dick inside and continue fucking while im carrying you. again, before cumming i stop and place you again over the bed facing up. and i continue fucking. im rubbing with my hands your little waist and pecs. u cum over your belly. then, i take my dick out and cum all over your pecs (and if you want, over your face). and we kiss
;)) hope u like it

i’ll try
well we arrive to the room, we begin kissing. then i begin touching your small belly (or abdomen) and bringing your body closer to mine so i can touch that ass. our dicks are hard now. we take off our shirts. i turn you around and start rubbing my large hard dick against your butt, kinda twerking but slowly. we take off our jeans, and go to the bed in our undies. i lay down grabbing your waist and you sit over my bulge and start making sexy stuff (idk like little jumps w/ your ass over ma dick). then maybe kissing. then, after we are really horny we take our undies off. i grab your dick and lick it before sucking it. now its your turn. after a while, push you over the bed. you are laying face down. i slap your ass and begin hitting your hole with my dick. then i place ma dick in the right place ;) and well in and out. before cumming i stop. i turn u around and bend a little over you to kiss you again, and you grab me tightly with both your feet and hands. then i stand up carrying you. and i put my dick inside and continue fucking while im carrying you. again, before cumming i stop and place you again over the bed facing up. and i continue fucking. im rubbing with my hands your little waist and pecs. u cum over your belly. then, i take my dick out and cum all over your pecs (and if you want, over your face). and we kiss
;)) hope u like it
I would love that! That was hot.

Reactions: BenjiPipo