How's Everyone !

Romart

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Was browsing the web and happened upon this site. It looks like a good place to learn and discuss various topics. I'm mid-40s, married with kids, and looking for something different. I'm a good family man and don't want to mess that up but am looking for more. I've had sex with men before but not since being married. I have very little time or opportunity for meet ups and truthfully have no idea about how to meet somebody who would be a good affair partner or just a quick hook up now and then. Meanwhile I am fantasizing, looking at pics, and watching videos.

Welcome to LPSG!

If you are brand new here, this is a great place to start your journey! Introduce yourself and read around the site!

If you have any site related questions, don’t hesitate to ask us in the Support Center
Support Center

If you’d like to verify and receive a free gold membership, check out the Verification Forum
Photo Verification Requests

Need a map to the site? Check out the Guide.
Lpsg Guide

And familiarize yourself with the rules, :)
LPSG Rules

Remember to have fun and play nice!

The LPSG team

Reactions: Romart
Was browsing the web and happened upon this site. It looks like a good place to learn and discuss various topics. I'm mid-40s, married with kids, and looking for something different. I'm a good family man and don't want to mess that up but am looking for more. I've had sex with men before but not since being married. I have very little time or opportunity for meet ups and truthfully have no idea about how to meet somebody who would be a good affair partner or just a quick hook up now and then. Meanwhile I am fantasizing, looking at pics, and watching videos.
Welcome Romart, this is a great place to learn and discuss and many wonderful people are here that are willing to chat with you. Enjoy all the site has to offer.

Reactions: Romart