Huge cock or smaller cock?

aloofnessokay123

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey guys, I'm really unsure about my specific cock size? From my estimations I'm about 7.5 inches with a girth of around 6 inches. Obviously in the picture the tape measure is not taught so it's not accurate. I have tried the ruler but my dick bends downwards and loses blood quickly. I have also compared it in comparison to different objects I.e string, similar length objects etc. How big do you think I am? That's the question. In the first picture I was extremly aroused for some reason so it's harder than regular.

Attachments

Anyways, just asking to clarify whether people consider tape measure to be accurate or not? whenever a measure similar shaped objects or use string it always come out the same. I believe I'm roughly somewhere between 7.5 and 7.8. I've tried a hard ruler but my dick kind of bends downwards.

Reactions: Hardfunlongrides
Anyways, just asking to clarify whether people consider tape measure to be accurate or not? whenever a measure similar shaped objects or use string it always come out the same. I believe I'm roughly somewhere between 7.5 and 7.8. I've tried a hard ruler but my dick kind of bends downwards.
Tape measure or no tape measure, I would say that you're in the top 10% .

You are definitely considered a huge cock. I'm 7.5in with 5.25in girth in this picture and you look so much bigger. I'd say you're at least 8.5 if I'd guess without measuring.

Attachments

You are definitely considered a huge cock. I'm 7.5in with 5.25in girth in this picture and you look so much bigger. I'd say you're at least 8.5 if I'd guess without measuring.
I believe I'm about 7.5 slightly over and my girth around 5.75-6.0. I think my girth is what makes it look so huge. I even have a problems arise when it comes to getting a proper blowjob :rolleyes:

• Love
Reactions: corey19930
I’ve played with some big ones (8” +) and while super fun, probably wouldn’t be the size I’d want for a husband situation. I’m also a top so granted dynamics are different. I’ve always seen cock size as an icing-on-the-cake situation I guess? A guy I’m really into, I don’t care what his size is. I think Alex Lederman is maybe the hottest guy alive and while he’s got an awesome thick cock, I don’t think anyone would say he’s got a huge cock. Don’t care. Because I think he’s amazing his cock is also amazing.

Tape measures are very accurate especially if your penis is curved and at its most erect- pressing the end of the tape to the base and resting it down the length to tip gives an accurate measurement. Definitely the best tool for girth.
My cock is 7.75” x 5.65, although it can vary a small amount, quarter inch, depending on heavy oral or intercourse.
IMG_6670.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Electronips