Huge flaccid cock

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Absolutely, I'm always saying I love the sight of the big flaccid ones... I think because I just love getting a soft one in my mouth and feeling it growing harder. So I guess the soft shots enable me to imagine that!

Reactions: Mellow

gator1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
About 20 years ago, I participated in a charity basketball game with a group playing against members of a pro football team. We happened to share a locker room, so after the game I head into the shower where one of the muscled up linebackers was showering. I swear his flacid cock hung nearly to his knees.

I know my mouth fell open in amazement, at which point in intimidation, I turned and went back to my locker and changed.

LngDngLvr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
ABSOLUTELY Love the site of a dangling monster cock. You know when a stud is in like a sitting position and it hangs down past the seat of the chair? Like an elephant trunk? Nice bush? Love when a dude looks down at it too with that look proud look on his face and what are you gonna do about it? Actually I find pix of low hanging limp meaty dicks as hot as the pix of hardest cock.

LngDngLvr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
LOL! Me too, buddy. Hard, soft and anything in between. It's all good.:tongue: But add a bit of foreskin and I'm over the moon.

DUDE! Yes, the power of foreskin is highly under-rated. Hard to believe how differently my reaction/anticipation can be when when pleasantly surprised by the realization that a new encounter is going to include foreskin. :headbang:

green carnation

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Do I count?

O yes you count alright. Soft floppy (big) cocks are my absolute favourite. I love to feel them grow in my mouth, inflate and deflate whilst cupping them in my hand and I mostly I think it is the weight of them that turns me on most! That is why I like a big one (and balls)-because they are heavier (as well as being more visually stimulating). Huge semi-soft bulges packaged in underwear are also my thing. Man o man, now I'm hot thinking about it

Where are the pics and what sites are there devoted to this?