humiliate a smaller dick

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I just posted some more pics! I'm into SPH and I'm looking for some guys to humiliate the size of my Dick. feel free to message me. or post some picture comments! Im 4.5 hard. :)

you have really small hands as well

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I just posted some more pics! I'm into SPH and I'm looking for some guys to humiliate the size of my Dick. feel free to message me. or post some picture comments! Im 4.5 hard. :)

My soft cock looks twice as long as your hard cock. :confused: I will be even more brutal if you'd like me to.

Attachments

scanlan

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Very Nice. You can be a little more harsh if you like. Message me :) You have a great dick btw!

Look how long and fat this limp cock is? How does it make you feel to look at how big and meaty it is and realize how tiny your cock is in comparison. Using tweezers to hold yours must really be humiliating. And there is nothing you can do ever to have something like that between your legs. You will never know or experience the feeling of holding something so big and heavy in your hands and know that it is yours to use as you please..

I took that picture this morning just to humiliate you. Was I too mean, or not mean enough.

Attachments

Last edited: