Humiliation ?

thefrench_h: I was not involved but just a witness of a strange situation. It happened a few years ago during a private party, with about 100 or 150 persons there.

A nice looking girl was there with her boyfriend, but her recent ex-boyfriend was also there. She had left him a few weeks ago, and he was very angry, and rude with her since these days.
Since the beginning of the party, he was staying too close to her, and I noticed that she was becoming very upset..
At a given moment, she started shouting after him, and I think that at least half of the room clearly heard her saying : "Now I am in love with a real man, sex is very good, so please go away with your complaints and with your tiny dick".
As expected by her (I think) her ex-BF became white and he quickly left the room, but even the "real man" was hiding himself behind a pillar...

I don't know if you have already seen or heard this kind of "public humiliation" but I had some pity for the ex !

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Whoa! You'd better hope your GF never finds anyone larger. I think this belongs in the "traits of female size queens" thread.

fitdude: I don't like put downs due to dick size (how trivial)-- whenever and from whomever. Life's just too short. Enjoy the diversity available!

thefrench_h: [quote author=fitdude link=board=relationships;num=1035839581;start=0#2 date=10/28/02 at 14:42:15]I don't like put downs due to dick size (how trivial)-- whenever and from whomever.  Life's just too short.  Enjoy the diversity available![/quote]

I agree with you, and that's why I was sorry fo the guy... But the girl was really exceedeed and I think that she knowed perfectly men soul and that this attack "under the belt" would be lethal ;-)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
It's always bad when ppl are assholes like your GF was. Ppl, the penis is off-limits as an insult region.

thefrench_h: [quote author=jonb link=board=relationships;num=1035839581;start=0#4 date=10/29/02 at 09:19:17]It's always bad when ppl are assholes like your GF was. Ppl, the penis is off-limits as an insult region.[/quote]

I agree with but fortunately she was NOT my gf !

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A low shot like that( Definitely no pun intended, sorry if it did) should be dealt with in privacy as opposed to shouting it out loud in a party with a lot people. This was not only pettiness, but totally insensitive. :mad:

gigantikok: Being really well hung makes me secure of the fact that an ex-girlfriend will never be able to gimme a low blow and insult me for my penis size! I'm prolly the biggest she'll ever have! :)

aussiechick63: You don't know if it really was intended as an insult to his manhood or if she was just sick of him hanging around and said it to get rid of him. There were obviously reasons for the relationship not to work and unless you know all the facts it is a little harsh to judge someone by what is said in the heat of the moment like that.
If i was being hassled or annoyed by an ex boyfriend I don't know what I would say in the heat of the moment either to get him away from me.
You should also take their age into consideration. Maybe she was young and stupid. Too many factors here to criticise and pass judgement.

gigantikok: There are certain things you just dont say to people, ex or not. Insulting a man's penis size is like insulting a woman's breast size or making fun of her for being too fat. There were plenty of other insults she could have made to get him out of the room without completely humiliating him with a low blow like that. He probably would even have left her alone if she had made the same comment without the "with your tiny dick" part. Someone should not be excused from being an asshole or a bitch for making comments like that regardless of the situation. There is something called tact and decency.