Hung Braggarts

4202HHN

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Verification
View
Love hearing endowed guys crowing about how big their dicks are. I would overhear my dad and his brothers brag about their size to each other, call each other Needle Dick (or some variation), then brag some more. We (brother, cousins) did this with each other until we figured it might upset our one cousin who was small compared to the rest of us, or at least we stopped when he was around.

Had an college acquaintance who bragged about his dick size when I said that his new girlfriend was too hot for him. Meant it as mild teasing but he didn't take it well. We were around a table with two other guys playing D and D and drinking, so my judgment wasn't the best. He said "Yeah, I get you. All I can say is, it's big. And she likes it big. Don't be jealous, my little friend." So, slightly drunk and feeling insulted, I stood up, pulled my shorts down, and slipped the waist band behind my sack. "You're bigger than this, Boo Boo?" I should have kept my mouth shut about his girlfriend in the first place, but...beer, so I didn't. My whole package hanging there and both index fingers pointing straight at it like dudes in the Old Reliable pics. He went ashen and said fuck you, threw down his dice, and left. I put my junk away and my buddies laughed their asses off. I felt bad, but I still think about the look on the guy's face and it makes my dick swell.

Then, one of the the hung cops I worked with. Yes, I worked for the police long ago, and they were mostly assholes, but a lot of the assholes were in amazing shape. Deputy R liked making sly, oblique remarks about his big meat and it was clear from his bulge he wasn't lying. Big beefy redneck (6'2" and about 240 lbs?), covered with thick red fur everywhere I could see. Several of us went to clear out a storage unit that was part of a felony investigation and by the time we got back to the station we were filthy. Knowing this, a few of us had brought a change of clothes, and we headed for the locker room to shower up. As Deputy R started to strip, he said "You boys heard of the legend, right?" I wasn't getting what he meant, so I said, "What's the legend?'

"This is the legend" as he dropped his boxers. Of course it was boxers the way he was hanging down one leg of his pants most of the time. It was every bit of what I figured. Fucking swinging horse cock and pendulous sack. Buff, hairy, tatted and mule hung. The other guy was silent. I just said "OK, good to know!" as I watched his hairy muscle ass and head for the shower. I finished stripping and went to clean up. R was soaping up and laughing and joking like he was back in the locker room after a football game. He had a discreet look at my meat when I walked in and got a thoughtful expression on his face and went back to joking around. Nothing else happened except three guys showering and trying not to look like they were looking.

I only worked there a few months more. Deputy R was--not sure the exact word--collegial with me after that, instead of the slight arrogance he always had. He was bigger than me (hey, it happens), but evidently registered I was in his ball park, so to speak.

Sometimes when I'm jacking my dick the image of his huge package appears in my mind. His shorts come down and he presses it into my face."This is the legend." His raunchy nuts make me gag and my dick explodes.

Jarizzi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My bro in law loves to brag about his big dick. And I love hearing him do it, especially seeing the reactions of other people around us. I love it when a hot guy knows he’s hung and is damn proud of it.

gavlenils

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have a very big one, but, have never felt the need to show it to others, unless I was being paid. Why let them get a free show, when I can charge for the experience?
Yeah, that's how guys with superior cock size shall reason. Love it!

elklindoxxx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The only people who bragged about their cock sizes were the straights to each other....well because they weren't going to pull it out for a dick measuring contest. So you would never know anyway.

As for the gays....I don't ever remember anybody bragging about cock size.

And by the way, I can tell when a guy has a big cock. And the straight guys who bragged about having a big cock..........didn't.

HOU_HEADHUNTER

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I was working crew for a stage play back in college. I was assigned costume crew which meant that I had to stay in the men's dressing room and prepare to help each male actor change into his next costume change. The play was a period play with very intricate costumes. While actors were onstage I would have to pick their clothes up and hang them and at the end of the night the costume manager would decide which items had to be cleaned or which items could be worn again without a full cleaning. One of the actors was assigned a dance belt which is a tight flesh colored garment with padding to conceal any visible penis lines. This particular actor came to the back and wasn't expected to go back on until the next act. He came to the men's dressing room and immediately started removing the costume which he complained was hot and kind of heavy. He was standing there in his dance belt as I was hanging his costume pieces up. He then told me he needed to get out of the dance belt because frankly his dick and balls were too heavy for the dance belt which he felt it was too tight and it was cutting off his circulation. I guess his comment concerning his dick and balls being huge would qualify as him bragging. He removed the dance belt and gave it to me to put with his other costume pieces. He stood there naked for a few minutes until I was able to hand him his robe. I was able to see why he was the only actor in the show that was assigned a dance belt. He must've been at least 7 inches flaccid thick and cut with reddish brown curly pubes. The rest of his body was hairless.

By the time the next act was to begin and the actors were getting changed I walked over the the actor who was to wear the dance belt and told him he could wear his personal underwear if the dance belt was too uncomfortable and we'd just act like he work the dance belt if anyone asked. He was pretty happy about this and continued the next act in his own personal briefs which were much looser. I didn't really the purpose of him having to wear a dance belt if his costume tops came down below his pelvis which meant nobody would see his crotch area anyway. Once the men's dressing room was clear I went over to the location where I'd put the actors dance belt and took a few quick inhales of the stretched out pouch that had held the actors large penis and huge bulbous balls. There was a little moisture just around the seams that would have been tucked in the fold between his balls and his thigh. The pouch itself didn't really smell like anything aside from a slight tinge of sweat but upon closer inspection there was a three inch pube that had somehow gotten snagged in the fabric of the dance belt.

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've literally shown dick pics at the bar to women just because I've gotten so pissed off about obvious bragging liar bro dudes. Not to get laid everytime, per se, and not for ego. Just to show what a big dick looks like.

I wish guys had a thing like big tits and asses for women so girls would just know what we're packing, rather than skating around and allowing sad dudes with tiny pricks to prance about. Sadly, no. It would make things so much more simple if we all just knew each others' physical traits, could nod and then go about our business.

And... I've gotten laid a few times for doing that. I'm not a braggart, I'm actually kind of a shy guy, but I get pretty mad when some jerkoff comes in claiming he has a big dick and I know he's just tossing the line in the water with "game".

love2compare

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
@MCA You have an extremely beautiful and huuuge fat cock buddy! All the rights to call it huge!

Your comments made me think! i never brag as i am just average. If the topic came up in a group i never get loud about it. For me gladly nobody can see or know the real erected size of a man when at a bar etc... how otherwise would we ever confidentially find some soul mate for life?

So i am thankful that erected penis size is not a visually/publicly known topic when meeting people for the first time lol.... but sure i love to hear a guy talking about his fat meat or others chatting about some hung guy, always hot to hear!

I've literally shown dick pics at the bar to women just because I've gotten so pissed off about obvious bragging liar bro dudes. Not to get laid everytime, per se, and not for ego. Just to show what a big dick looks like.

I wish guys had a thing like big tits and asses for women so girls would just know what we're packing, rather than skating around and allowing sad dudes with tiny pricks to prance about. Sadly, no. It would make things so much more simple if we all just knew each others' physical traits, could nod and then go about our business.

And... I've gotten laid a few times for doing that. I'm not a braggart, I'm actually kind of a shy guy, but I get pretty mad when some jerkoff comes in claiming he has a big dick and I know he's just tossing the line in the water with "game".

Last edited:
D

deleted1846971

In my experience guys who brag about having huge cocks rarely have them :rolleyes:
It's usually the quiet ones that pull monsters out of their pants :scream:
IRL I never brag. Online I talk shit all the time :p.

bravesoldier

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Anything could be but there is no need for a hung guy to necessarily be a braggart. I'd say most hung guys know they have nothing to prove. All they have to do is drop 'em and enjoy the response. My hung buddy told me never even thinks about his big dick and believe me it's BIG.

Reactions: dummythicc

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my experience, if a man brags about something that he has, then he is hiding the truth. Be it money, sex partner numbers, dick size etc, the ones who have it keep it quiet and the ones who don't talk about how much they have.
Probably true. Of course, I've never done that. Well, hardly ever. Then, of course, there's the opposite approach.

I hang out with a group of friends. Three or four times a year we go off on a golfing weekend. We're a mixed group; half married, half single. One of the single guys is a real jerk, although most the time he's okay. He's also quite well off and foots a big part of the bills, so we tend to let things slide.

To cut down on expenses, we usually buddy up on hotel rooms. A couple of his roommates have been left awestruck by how extremely well he's hung. Enormous! (Bastard! :laughing:) However, he always loudly claims he's just the opposite. Very small. For instance, one night in a club, one of the lap dancers lasciviously called him "Hey, big boy" and he shot back, "No, no, I'm real tiny! Really tiny!"

Somewhat apropos, an example of his jerkiness. . . One time, the bathroom in my hotel room was one of those ultra-modern types with a clear glass wall opening into the suite. Just as I stepped out of the shower and started to towel off, I saw him looking in from the other side of the glass. He'd apparently come in with my roommate while I'd been showering. No big deal, I'm a well-built guy and proud of my body, but I'm hung just the opposite of him -- or, rather, exactly like he claims to be -- super tiny when soft, the head almost buried in my pubic hair.

The next day we were all at the pool. There were a lot of cute women about. Now I'm happily married, but I still enjoy a look. Anyways, I was just coming out of the shallow end of the pool when I felt a tug on my trunks. Shit! He was trying to pants me! I instinctively grabbed for the waist band and averted his goal, but I certainly looked foolish in my frantic, instinctive reaction. He was laughing to beat the band at my embarrassment.

Actually, later on, my only regret was that I'd been able to stop him. Could have been a really good chance for some SPH!