Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sometimes funny situations arise when a small/er guy is present in groups (like a group of friends, in team sport clubs, PE, school showers etc.) and the bigger guys make some funny or size teasing comments or other reactions to the smaller man/guys i.e. comforting whatever.

What hot or funny reactions and situations did you experience?

I wouldn't think of commenting on a friend's shortcomings. But once in the gym showers there was just me and this one other guy. A stranger, who was really small. We'd used the open showers at the same time, and the size difference was startlingly obvious.
As we were both drying ourselves the cleaner knocked on the door to see if the changing rooms were empty. Joking I shouted 'Come in anyway, we're not shy.'
To which, the stranger says to me 'I get you're not, with that between your legs.'

I was in a swimming baths’ locker with a guy nicknamed Titch. He had that nickname because he was short at about 5’2” whereas I am 5’10”.
He suddenly starts smiling and then laughs and points at my groin. I look down and realise I have exposed a 1.5” shriveled skinny penis and literally no visible balls (they retract easily). I then look at his groin and even though he has shrunk he has a fat four inch dick sitting on top if a very tight but still very prominent ball sac.
He continued laughing as he said “ if everyone could see is right now, who do you think they would call Titch?”
I was crimson with embarrassment