Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
No there arent. There are no advantages to being small. Not smallER, small
Receiving blow jobs incl. deep throating is much easier, the same goes for anal. Some women actually prefer small (I know one personally), be it due to the size of their vagina or just being scared by anything that's a little bit bigger.

When you have a big dick you receive a number of (mostly) sexual privileges that are denied to average/small men. I call this "hung privilege".

I call this "nonsense".

Your penis is usually the last thing to be revealed to a partner. If they've decided they want to have sex with you, they made that decision before any clothes came off. And most people aren't size queens.

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I call this "nonsense".

Your penis is usually the last thing to be revealed to a partner. If they've decided they want to have sex with you, they made that decision before any clothes came off. And most people aren't size queens.

99% of the time if you're going to get in bed with someone they want to fuck you because of everything else outside of your dick. This thread is just weird as fuck

D

deleted1138933

I call this "nonsense".

That does not mean they are happy or thrilled with what is revealed or that they srill want more. Most people aren’t suze queens, yet they are here.

Reactions: deleted20712581

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Most people (thankfully) don't walk around with their dicks hanging out, thus most people are not privy to one's hung-status to even bestow any alleged "privilege" one them. It's almost like some people really overthink this large penis stuff :rolleyes:.

694.jpg

Landon1996

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I mean when I am the one locked in a cock cage that doesn’t allow me pleasure, on my knees looking up to a huge cock. Yes I am envious, jealous, and know that if the tables were turned and I was the bigger guy I would get more. I definitely see the benefits of being hung

HorseHung40's

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
For hung privilege to exist, several conditions have to be satisfied:

1.) Reputation - You have to be known for having a big dick. If no one knows about it, you have no advantages.
2.) Mutual attraction - You have to want to have sexual interactions with those around. If you don't, eventually another big dick will be found, and, you will be forgotten.
3.) Moral freedom - You cannot have any moral reservation about using your dong for gain.
Fortunately, all three worked in my favour.

It has brought me the following benefits:
1.) Money - Let me be vulgar for saying the obvious. My dong was not free. There were those, who were very willing to pay for it.
2.) Travel - Those willing people paid for travel to a variety of places - New York, Washington, Ottawa, Düsseldorf, Zürich, Vaduz, Luxemburg, Monaco, Den Haag.
3.) Networking - I was introduced to people that I have never otherwise met, famous and not famous.
4.) Gifts - Clothes, jewellery, watches.

Franklymybusiness

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I call this "nonsense".

I disagree. If I am interested in a guy and I pull their pants down to reveal an average penis I immediately lose interest and go soft. But that’s just me.

Doosp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
For hung privilege to exist, several conditions have to be satisfied:

1.) Reputation - You have to be known for having a big dick. If no one knows about it, you have no advantages.
2.) Mutual attraction - You have to want to have sexual interactions with those around. If you don't, eventually another big dick will be found, and, you will be forgotten.
3.) Moral freedom - You cannot have any moral reservation about using your dong for gain.
Fortunately, all three worked in my favour.
Also if you're hung you don't really get insecure about your size which i see as privilege

agentblueuk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Also if you're hung you don't really get insecure about your size which i see as privilege
You can still be insecure, larger guys that are growers can feel under pressure to prove they weren't telling a lie about their size and so can end up in a performance anxiety loop.

Doosp

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You can still be insecure, larger guys that are growers can feel under pressure to prove they weren't telling a lie about their size and so can end up in a performance anxiety loop.
I agree, I should've added that although I think larger guys might get over their insecure easier

Reactions: agentblueuk

bi_ron

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
While this seems like an unrealistic concept, it is one I have contemplated myself. I'm smaller endowed, so size is on my mind a lot, especially when I see all the big ones on here showing off so proudly.

I recall on another forum the idea of your penis size being on your driver's license. Makes me wonder what that would be like. There'd be no hiding it (assuming there is a way to verify before it's posted on your license), no guessing, no wondering. It's right there in black and white for all to see when you pull out your ID.

Again, unrealistic, but a fun concept to think about and play out in fantasy land.