Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This is a taste of my first ever story. Let me know what you think and if you want more ;)

___________________________________________________________________________________

I'm an avid sauna enthusiast, usually three times a week if my work schedule permits it.
Obviously, all the saunas were closed during the COVID-19 lockdown, some of them still are.
My favourite sauna recently reopened but there are hardly any visitors. So, it feels more like my own private sauna. ;)
It tends to get boring sometimes being all alone, but one upside is that it gives me plenty of time to edge for hours.

Yesterday:

My sweating went down as usual. Alternating between sauna, steam room and the "salt cave", I didn't bother to wear a towel or hide my hard-on as there was no one around, except for one employee checking in every hour or so.

As I was happily edging in the steam room, I heard the locker room door open and close. Another visitor?
Through the glass door I could see anyone coming in or entering the showers, so I definitely couldn't miss anyone.

Some guy came out of the locker room and headed for the showers. He was quite tall, had dark hair, sporting a nice long beard and appeared to be quite furry all over. Moreover, his arms and pecs seemed massive. Definitely a muscle daddy with a white towel around his waist.

As he stepped out of the showers I caught a quick glimpse of his dick.

Unfortunately, it was very steamy and the glass door was fogged up, so I didn't really see any details. However, what I could make out seemed to be a very girthy cock with some length to it as well. He didn't seem to notice me and got into the sauna.

I started to get excited. A potentially hung muscle daddy? :emoji_muscle:

After I while I got out and took a cold shower. I noticed his red slippers next to the sauna door and I stepped inside myself.

He seemed to have already dozed off because he jumped slightly when I greeted him.

'Dude, don't scare me like that I didn't know anyone else was here.' He said.

'Sorry man. I've been here for hours and you're the first one to show up.' I responded.

He was lying down on his towel and his legs bent. Now I was able to take a closer look at his face and body. Definitely a handsome fellow with huge pecs, arms, furry chest and big nipples. A perfect specimen! Considering I had been edging for a while, my cocks started to twitch immediately. Sadly, I wasn't able to see his dick from that angle but was already more than happy with what I was seeing.

'It seems I can't stand the heat as well as I used to, I'm sweating already like a pig'. He said as he wiped the sweat from his face and chest and rubbing it all over his body. Major turn on!

'Don't worry dude, the ventilation is broken, so it's much harder to tolerate the heat.' I reassured him.

'I need cool down'. He said as he got up and left. My eyes were paying close attention to his crotch region and I wasn't disappointed. It was indeed a big fat cock, more beer can like than anything I had ever seen before. Beforehand there didn’t' seem to be anything impressive about his length, but the heat definitely has been doing some work as he was hanging pretty nicely..

My mind raced. How much will this fat piece of meat grow? :emoji_smiling_imp:

FitCollegeDude

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here is the next part. Feel free to tell me what you like and don't like and if the portion size is good.
I don't want to post too much at once, because it would just get me too horny writing it. :joy:

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I leaned back, crossing my arms behind my head and taking in the minty sauna smell. Looking down I noticed my cock had been busy growing as well, sweat dripping down my abs and cock. I rubbed the sweat all over my body and gave my dick a few tugs, using the sweat as lube.

Trying not to be creepy, I waited a while before following him outside.
I didn’t see him anywhere, so I got into the showers to cool down. Hoping it would douse my horniness as well.
Leaving, I just covered my privates with the towel and grabbed my bottle to have a swig of refreshing water.
From the corner of my eye, I could see him come in from the outside relaxation area.

“Enjoying the last few rays of sunshine?”, I asked.

“Yup, and it’s so refreshing outside, now that it’s finally starting to cool down”, he responded.

“Fresh air is the best thing after the sauna heat”, I said.

“Have you tried the steam room already? It’s so relaxing. Smells like eucalyptus and it’s not too hot so you can spend ages in there.”, I said.

“No, I haven’t had the time yet. Should we head in?” He proposed.

“Gladly, the humidity is great after the dry sauna “, I said.

Hanging his towel on the rack, he headed in first. That was a great opportunity to stare at his bare furry ass.
How I would love to burry my face deep in that furry bubble butt!

I followed inside and sat down beside him, at a half safe COVID distance. We continued chatting, while I tried not to let my eyes wander down too much to his fat daddy cock. Surprisingly it wasn’t too difficult because his face was gorgeous and so were his biceps, hairy chest, and pecs, which I have already mentioned beforehand.
Just getting my tongue on those fat nipples!

It turns out he’s quite new in town and is checking out the saunas to find any hidden gems.
Moreover he’s a private fitness trainer, which might come in handy and explained his extremely muscular body.

Obviously, we didn’t know each other that well, so silence followed soon after. I just closed my eyes and breathed deeply to take in the pleasant smell.

“Do you mind if I lie down? I’m knackered from work”, he asked politely.

“No problem dude, go ahead. We’re here to relax after all,” I responded.

“Just punch me if I start to snore too loudly”, he said.

I chuckled.

“People told me that I can get pretty loud. Not affirming or denying this of course.” he added.

I closed my eyes as well for a bit and then turned to face him. He was lying down, his legs bend, his head facing away from me, and his legs close to me (half savasana for the yoga enthusiasts). He had his arms crossed over his head to protect himself from the heat.

This gave me ample opportunity to inspect this gorgeous specimen.

His huge furry chest was moving slowly as he was breathing. His big arms were just as impressive and so were his muscular legs. Because his arms were still raised, I could see his hairy pits. I licked my lips. They probably taste and smell amazingly. I gave my cock another stroke, as I was getting horny again.

Finally, I dropped my gaze and looked between his legs.

It was the biggest penis I had ever seen, a true monster cock. It was hanging between his legs, now even longer because of the heat, nearly touching the stone slab. The girth was the most impressing thing. Looking at my right hand, opening and closing it, I wasn't even sure if I could fit my hand around it.
Beer can cock :emoji_beer:, as I had already mentioned beforehand.

He was uncut, like I was, and his foreskin was covering half of his glans.
I love uncut cocks.

My cock started to twitch staring at this piece of art. As I had been edging for hours before, my cock was getting excited very quickly now.

I had my mouth open the whole time from awe and I started to dribble some saliva, which pulled me back to reality. I looked down and noticed that I was starting to leak precum already and I licked it off my finger. Tasty!

I closed my eyes for a second or so, taking a deep breath and inhaling the minty air in the steam room.

Then I jumped slightly because he suddenly started snoring. I looked over, seeing his heavy chest rise and fall. How can that guy fall asleep that fast I just asked myself?

I desperately need to touch that gigantic piece of meat I thought to myself.
Turning my head again to admire this beautiful hunk sleeping.

I need to make sure that he’s fast asleep at first though.

“Dude, you asleep?”, I asked a few times at different tone levels.

No reaction whatsoever. Apparently, he’s a heavy sleeper.

I slowly reached for his lower leg and touched it, there was no reaction. Then I started to slowly caress his hairy leg. Stopping regularly to check for any changes in his breath. Still safe I thought.

I reached for his cock and noticed that I could nearly touch it, just a few inches away. Damn!

Thinking about the situation, I knew that if he caught me touching his cock I would be in the best case in a very awkward situation and worst case, I might risk a punch in the face.

I decided that it was worth it. Just touching that big delicious monster cock was just worth the risk. :bomb:

FitCollegeDude

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here is the final part. Enjoy!
This was written in collaboration with my vibrating butt plug.

Part III-XXX : Daddy in the steam room

I should probably give more details about the situation.

His arms are still tightly wrapped around me. Our bodies are now completely touching, almost being one. I feel his heat pulsate against me. His head is just above mine, leaning on my head with his beard. My face is buried in his chest. And assumedly both our cocks are very close together, just hanging next to each other, starting to grow.

I just can’t process what’s happening right now.

Apparently, he senses my discomfort as he proceeds to lift up my head and gives me a deep sensual kiss.

Our tongues are intertwining, and I he tastes like mint. We both start to moan quietly.

Then his arms start to gently caress my back, making their way down to my butt. He runs his manly hands through the fur and then squeezes my cheeks tightly. Both cheeks fitting perfectly in his huge hands. I feel a wet finger enter my hole and I moan slightly louder. After that he opens up my hole wider and wider, by inserting more fingers and fucks my hole with them.

“Better stretch that boy hole good for daddy’s monster,” he whispers in my ear.

Fuck! Now I’m wide awake and start to return the favour.

I start to run my hand through his thick beard and then burry my face in his chest hair. Delicious, he smells like eucalyptus from the steam. I look to my left and spot his big pink nipple hidden among the hair. I start to lick it and he responds with a moan. To which my dick responds by getting harder.

I slightly nibble on his nipple and get surprised by a very loud moan.

“Very sensitive nipples. This is how you make me cum quick!” He informs me.

His words just go straight to my cock and make it grow even more and I feel his monster cock press against my leg as well.

I make my way to his arm pit, and he immediately lifts his arm for easy access. I sniff his pit and smell his manly sweat and steam room smell. I lick it and it tastes salty. So much hair!

Now, I make my way to his ass. I run my fingers through the hair and squeeze the big cheeks.

I wet my fingers and slowly find my way to his hole. He gently moans.

“I like where your dirty mind is going. But not today,” he says.

Just as he finishes hist last sentence, he turns me around, now facing the glass door, and hugs me tightly again. Then he lifts me up like a ragdoll and carries me over to the bench.

He sits, both of us, down. Now I’, sitting in his lap, my chest leaning on his, my head close to his Adam’s apple. He proceeds to spread both our legs, giving a nice view at my cock, but his is still hidden below my ass somewhere.

He leans closer and I feel I slight nibble at my ear. Then he begins to massage my whole body, arms, chest, abs,and legs. Obviously both nipples get a special pinching treatment.

I’m extremely sensitive on the stomach. When he finally comes back to the abs and rubs over them hard, my cock reacts and I’m finally rock hard.

“Damn, bro I knew that cock of yours would still grow bigger. Impressive!” He compliments my cock.

Now his attention has shifted completely towards my dick. He jerks it a few times with one hand, then starts to play with my balls with the other one.
I’m relieved that, considering the size of his hands my dick still looks good.

He plays with my penis head and the frenulum at the same time. Then he slips one finger in my hole an continues jerking. I feel my cock get even harder and I feel it pulsate in his hand.

“Dude, what fat veins you’ve got, are you going to explode?” He jokes.

I just chuckle. My cock gets indeed very hard.

He wets his hand with spit and continues to masturbate my dick. I’m getting close pretty quickly as I have been edging for a while beforehand, However, he seems experienced with the edging technique and apparently is adamant not to let me cum yet.

I definitely don’t mind because the more I edge, the more ecstatic release will be.

Without any warning he just stops, giving my cock a last squeeze, then pushes me off him and making me kneel down in front of him.

“Now do your job, boy!” He commands me.

I sit in front of him, looking up, his cock towering over me. It looks unrealistically massive, and he starts to jerk it with both hands. I move closer to pleasure his balls with my mouth and with my fingers I play with his hole. He moans loudly and I hear the jerking sound of his cock.

Suddenly I stare at his cock and know that I need it in my mouth. Now!

I move closer and he immediately removes his hands. First, I just wrap my hand around and indeed I can barely close my fist.

“Damn, dude. How does that fit anywhere?” I joke around.

“That’s something you will soon learn, my young padawan.” He tells me with a very serious face.

I am joking around, but I do seriously start to question my sanity.

I stroke his cock with both my hands, which is something I could do forever. It just feels so weighty and massive in my hands.

I lean towards his mushroom head, lick it a few times, and slowly take it in my mouth. Damn, that’s a mouthful! I start to swirl around it with my tongue and move it in and out of my mouth. Plop!

I look towards the base of his cock and know that that is my final goal!

I start to take more and more of his cock in my mouth. Slowly making my may towards the base.

My mind races as my throat starts to fill with his monster cock and the difficulty to control my breath increases. Then I stop and look how far I’ve gotten. I’m more then halfway there but unfortunately, I seem to be at the end of my throating skills. I suck him off to that point, as I couldn’t get any deeper.

Naturally he notices, as he suddenly grabs my head with both his hands and says.

“I’ll give you a hand.”

Then he starts to move my head slowly up and down his cock. He starts of gently and then his movements become rougher and rougher. Fucking my mouth with his huge cock.

If feel like I’m about to choke and not sure how much more I can take.

The intensity of his movements is still increasing and then he stops, and I open my eyes.

“See, you just needed daddy’s help. Good boy.” He says in a soothing voice.

I look down and notice that I’m completely down at the base of his cock. I’ve actually deepthroated the biggest and thickest cock I have ever seen or encountered.

Still, I’m at the breaking point. My throat, my lungs need air. It’s just too much!

I slowly start to move backwards, but his hands won’t let me. He forces his cock back down my throat again, face fucks me a few more times and then eventually he lets go.

I fall back, gasping for air. Spit is running out of my mouth and snot out of my nose. My eyes are tearing up. I’m still alive!

I take a few deep breaths and try to calm down. I wipe my face and look up.

“That’s how it’s done!” he grins.

Indeed, it is. I get on my knees again and lean forwards to grab his cock. This time it’s slightly easier on my throat and I do my best to deepthroat him, which I eventually manage. I’m impressed with myself, and I think so is he.

“Damn, boy. You’re a fast learner!” he compliments me.

The blowjob is as slobbery as it gets, but I need all the natural lubricant I can get. I liberate his cock from my mouth for a second and just look at his beauty. His head is shimmering, and I notice some precum, which I immediately gulp up. My first taste of his cum. Delicious!

After that I continue the edging and his moaning increases, he appears to enjoy edging just as much as I do.

Not needing my permission or explanation of course, as his slave and willing servant boy, he removes my head from his cock. Was he getting close?

He gets up and lifts me up with ease, turns me over and forces me to bend over on the bench. I put my hands down. I feel like I know where this is going!

He kneels down and his knees crack.

“See, I’m getting old, compared to your young fit body.” He tells me.

“As long as your monster cock is still getting as rock hard, I don’t mind”. I respond

He squeezes my butt cheeks tightly and then gives them a good slap. Then he buries his face deep and takes a good sniff. I feel his tongue enter my hole and he starts to play around.

He definitely knows how to loosen up a tight hole!

His tongue going deeper, then swirling around. After that I feel a finger at first and then more fingers play with my hole. Another hand finds my balls and massages them.

His finger fucking starts to get rougher and I’m not even sure how many fingers are in there.

He gets up with another crack and then I feel a heavy weight on my ass cheek. He slaps my cheeks a few times with his heavy monster cock, which felt amazingly. Then I feel his head brush my hole and spit running down my cheek and my hole. I feel his gland push into my hole a few times, without entering.

Then I feel his mushroom head push inside my hole very slowly. I shudder slightly when it’s fully inside me. This is only the tip, I tell myself and try to slow down my breathing and relax my hole.

He pushes in some more and then slowly starts to fuck me. Each time more of his cock getting inside me.

I start to feel a slight pain as this girthy monster enters my hole, more and more.

Then he stops and slowly but steadily pushes his cock inside me. Not stopping halfway to pull it out again. No, his intention is clear, he wants it completely inside me. I feel my breath getting faster and the pain increasing as this monster just becomes one with my hole. I close my eyes and try to suffer through it.

I feel his body hit my ass and that means his monster cock was all inside me. I’ve never felt like this before. I felt complete, with pain and pleasure, everything!

“Should we start?” He whispers quietly in my ear.

He pulls his cock all the way out to his tip and then pushes it in again, out and in. He starts to fuck me slowly, then faster and rougher. Intensity and speed increasing more and more He just starts to wreck my hole. I feel the weight of his body colliding with my ass with each fuck.

At the beginning it just hurt like hell, but as he went on the pain converted into pleasure more and more. At one point I didn’t feel the pain anymore, even if it was still present. Just pure pleasure!

He didn’t slow down or get any gentler with his fucking. We both moaned louder and louder, echoing inside the small steam room. The only thing that I could still hear was his body ramming against my ass.

I was in heaven. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the ride. I felt dizzy but it didn’t matter.
His cock inside me was the only thing that mattered!

Then I felt the pleasure increase and increase. I probably was about to cum. Then it came over me, an orgasm, but I didn’t cum somehow. It felt amazing. An anal orgasm. It wasn’t my first, but each one has been world shattering and so has this one. I moaned louder and louder while this feeling came over me.

I felt his cock twitch and grow slightly harder inside me, which I felt inside me. Apparently, he has noticed my orgasm and ultimate pleasure trip!

Then I feel a tiredness come over me and my knees grow weak.
Indeed, orgasms are always energy intensive.

Suddenly he pulls his cock out, shuddering slightly when the mushroom head pops out, and then he pulls me up and sits me down on the bench, facing him.

Still tired I look up, being face to face with his massive dick. He’s jerking it a few times, moaning louder then before, and then starts to cum. The first few loads just hit my face and chest. I wasn’t prepared for this, but I immediately grab his head with my mouth to swallow the rest of his delicious daddy cum.

I start to swallow and swallow, and he keeps going. Damn, daddy has some big loads!

I love the taste of it. I can’t waste any more drops of this ambrosia!

Then the stream of cum stops, he breathes heavily but I don’t let go of his cock. Sucking the last few drops, I go down on him completely again, to the base of his cock. His cock was starting to get soft already, so it was easier to fit everything down my throat. Still a challenge.

I let go of it an see if just flop out of my mouth and hang heavy down his body.

I sit down again.

“Damn, what a workout.” He says breathing out deeply.

Then he looks down at my rock-hard cock.

“You came, right?” He inquires.

“More or less. I had an anal orgasm, so no cum. Making you cum was my priority anyway.” I respond

“Maybe YOUR priority. You’re not leaving here until I get a tase of this delicious boy cum of yours!”

He nearly falls down on his knees, quickly finding his way to my cock. He has no problem deepthroating it, meaning he probably has had a lot of practice with big cocks. Making him only hotter!

Playing with my balls, my hole, going faster, slower. The variation feels amazing, and I know I won’t be able to hold it in much longer. I moan louder and louder and we both know I will blow my load any second now.

“I’m about to cum, I’m cumming!” I yell.

He keeps going and doesn’t pull away. A swallower as well, nice! He will be in for a big, big surprise. Because I’ve edged for hours before and just had the most amazing sex of all time. My load will be on ecstasy.
More cum, more squirts, thicker cum. That will be fun to watch!

Then I can’t hold it any longer, I feel the cum rushing out of my full balls. My body shudders crazily and lifts up from the bench, pushing my cock even more into his mouth. I can’t control my movements or moaning.
I cum and cum, down his throat.

The first five squirts he bravely takes down his throat and he still manages the next few. Then I notice his struggle after the tenth squirt and it’s not over yet. I hear him slightly chocking.

After squirt fifteen he gives up and pulls his mouth away, coughing loudly, cum running out of his mouth and nose, and his eyes tearing up. My last five quirts hit him fully in the face and cover his chest. I lean back on the bench, feeling spent after those multiple orgasms.

“What the hell? Boy, were you trying to drown me?” he says, still coughing.

“Death by cum. Wouldn’t that be an interesting read in the papers,” I respond jokingly.

We both laugh out loud. This day couldn't get any better.

He gets up, leans close and gives me a deep cum tasting kiss. Then he goes over to the hose and cleans himself of the cum, sweat and maybe some tears. I feel so tired that I just lie down on the bench, closing my eyes for a bit. Then I feel a cold water jet hit me.

“Get yourself cleaned up you dirty boy.” He says.

Fuck you, dude.” I just barely manage to respond.

He gives me the most beautiful smile, then his smile turns into the most mischievous smile I’ve ever seen.

“Next Friday, same time....

I just close my eyes again. I need some sleep.

“I might bring my hubby.”

My mind is too tired to process much of what he said.

Next Friday, Same time. Right? Nothing else? Probably not...

Next Friday

Same time.

FitCollegeDude

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Part III-C : Daddy in the steam room

I turn around to put the hose back on its hook and face him again.
He’s still standing just in front of me, naked and just a few feet away.

“You know what dude. You’d be great workout partner. I don’t get along with everyone and you seem very chill. Moreover, I don’t know that many people in town yet.” He proposes.

“Great idea man. Gym will be more fun together,”, I respond.

Things are progressing nicely. I will actually be able to work out with this fucking hunk!

“By any chance looking for a coach as well?” He asks.
“I actually have never given it any thought. I’ll consider it,” I tell him.

Definitely don’t want to seem too desperate! Of course, I’d beg for him to train me hard.

“Here’s the offer I usually have for my clients. The first session is free, and I analyse their bodies to see what shape they’re in and if there are any deficits I immediately spot.
I’m actually training to be an osteopath as well, so I can fix minor issues before the proper training session begins. “He clarifies.

I hate being put on the spot with decisions like this. So, I’m not quite sure how to respond.

“That’s good to know”, I dryly respond.
“I can do you now. I’ll do it for free, even if you’re not interested in the coaching later on.
Consider it a favour for a new friend in a new city. Definitely in need of those”.

DO ME NOW?

DO ME?

NOW?

Not waiting for my response, he continues.

“Just stand there. Flex both your arms!”, he orders me.

I comply. Yes daddy!
He looks at me with a serious face. Moving his eyes around my entire body.

“Hmm..., yes..., not bad,”, he mumbles.
“Biceps and chest looking good, I mean for a start”, he grins.
“You’ve done a great job with your abs, can’t improve much on those. Great V-shape as well,” he continues.

I’m starting to be painfully aware of the situation. A perfection of a man is checking out my entire body and judging it. I’m beginning to blush, and my cock has difficulty knowing if I’m turned on or not.

“Turn around,” he commands me.

I obey.

“Keep flexing those biceps”, he insists.

I stare out of the steam covered glass door. It seems there’s nobody around and I’ve been fucking lucky molesting this hung daddy.
I feel a touch on my back and slightly cringe. His hand is touching certain spots on my back, and then he stops.

“Any back problems or pain lately?”, he asks.
“Yes, a mild scoliosis and indeed some back pain at the moment,” I tell him.

I explain to him where the back pain is exactly located.

“Inhale deeply and then exhale”, he says.

At the top of the inhale, I feel a pain just under my shoulder blade, which I inform him about.

“Seems to be a blockage. Probably a rib faintly pushing into your lungs, causing the pain the inhale.”

He continues to touch my back at various places.

“Do you want me to fix the blockage?”, he proposes.
“Do you have experience with this?” I say, slightly starting to panic.

I’ve had bad experience with incompetent chiropractors, physiotherapists, or osteopaths, so I was hesitant.

“Don’t worry. I’m competent and I’ve done this already a few time”, he defends himself.

He seems honest and I do believe him to be competent for some reason.

“Go ahead,” I agree.

He moves closer, our bodies slightly touching. He orders me to cross my arms. He puts his arms around me.

FUCK! FUCK! What is going on? I feel the heat his body giving of behind me. His chest is slightly touching my back and as he moved closer, I could feel a slight touch on my ass. It could’ve been his massive cock swinging forward as he moved closer. Or maybe just my imagination running wild.

But I could tell with certainty that his cock was just a few inches behind my tight butt.

He twists, pulls, and pushes on me. At some time, I’m supposed to inhale and exhale deeply.

I hear a loud crack!

“Done. Try to inhale deeply again” he says.

Indeed, the pain was gone.

“Thanks, dude. That has been bugging me for a week now. Seems so easy if you know what you’re doing,” I thank him.

I turn around to face him again.

FitCollegeDude

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You guys are insatiable. Here a few more inspiration pics to keep your dirty minds going and to give me a break from writing ;)

images

download.jpeg
images.jpeg
download (1).jpeg

images

FitCollegeDude

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here a very short one because after that it's getting saucy. ;)

________________________________________________________________________________________

Part III-D : Daddy in the steam room

He takes a small step backwards to give me some space.

“Feeling better? Try moving around”, he says.

I move my head, arms, and shoulders around, and everything seems to be in working order.

“Like new,” I respond.
“Good to know that my skills still work,” he adds.

I was about to sit down again, but he continues the conversation.
We’re still standing there naked, in front of each other.

“What you said before. I’ve seen my share of bodies because of my work, and I must say you’re in very good shape”, he starts.

I start to blush again at his compliment.

“Like I said beforehand. You’re still growing. Your body will probably explode in all the right places in a few years if you keep at it. I can help you work every one of those body parts hard to get some amazing results, if you want.” He continues.

He starts pointing at the various body parts he has mentioned.

“Your biceps, your back, your chest, your legs, and of course that big cock of yours.” He eventually finishes with a straight face.

My big cock? My cock? Did I hear correctly or was this just my horny mind playing tricks on me?

“What?” I just manage to utter.

He didn’t give me any further time to reassess my sanity.
Without any warning he closes the gap between us with a short step.

My mind still broken, I start to panic and try to take a step back. A futile attempt as it turns out.

He hugs me tightly with his massive bear arms, enclosing my entire body. Thus, making it impossible for me to move an inch. He puts his mouth close to my right ear and whispers sensually.

“Yes, you’ve heard right, boy! Your delicious big cock. Don’t play innocent.
I know you’ve been eying daddy’s body and fat cock all evening.
Although, I usually have a pretty nice hard-on after a wet dream. My cock usually isn’t fully covered in spit when I wake up. I know what you’ve been up to and now it’s my turn to play!

My turn to play!

5bf0d6aa76eb533db8a826af970f7073.23.jpg

e2f00c0b1846f54299cbc706871c928a.9.jpg

FitCollegeDude

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

FitCollegeDude

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Bad news guys, or good, depending of how you see it.
I had to split up the next part into two because my dirty mind just wanted to add more details.

I'm just adding these as a visual aid:

hot-hairy-muscle-dad-big-legs.jpg
BjNvdiLCYAAtieQ.jpg
________________________________________________________________________________________

Part III-A : Daddy in the steam room

I had another look at this sleeping beast. His bearded face, furry chest and enormous biceps.
Just pure perfection!
I shifted slightly towards him, closer to my goal and steadily extended my arm towards his package.
Then I carefully let my hand hover over his bushy pubic hair, penis, from the base down to the glans and hairy nuts; just to make sure I was in range. The moment of truth!

I dribbled plenty of saliva into my open hand, then held it over the base of his cock.
Holding it steady, I saw the spit drip down onto the base of his cock. My hand was quite full, so it was enough to eventually cover his whole cock. Slowly running down from the top to his penis head and his nuts, dripping down onto the stone slab. Looking at my work, the glistening penis covered by my spit looked like it had jus received a sloppy blowjob. Hopefully later!

Daddy was still out cold, so I was getting more confident.
I wet my thumb and index finger again and gently touched his penis head, half covered by his foreskin.
Now I started to tenderly massage his glans and frenulum with both fingers. I noticed a slight change in his breathing, possibly some moaning? However, he peacefully continued snoring.
I never knew I could be so relieved by the sound of snoring.

Then I realize that his penis head is slightly pushing against my fingers, is he growing?
I pull back and take a closer look. His cock was indeed growing very gradually, his foreskin now covering less of his penis head.
The
monster cock now was nearly touching the stone slab!

Just to be on the safe side, I wait for a few seconds until his dick seemed to calm down.

My cock was growing slowly as well during the whole time, I peek down and see that I was leaking precum heavily. I lick it off my finger. Delicious!

Time to continue the naughtiness. I lean back over and then it crosses my mind that I haven’t given his balls any love. I start to put my hand around them, finger by finger. Then I hold his whole ball sack in my hand. I examine it closely. My hand isn’t big enough to completely hold it. It’s quite hairy like the rest of his body and big veins run all over his skin. His nuts are huge, you can clearly see the shape, probably as big as two sets of eggs.
They likely contain a ton of daddy juice. Suddenly I was craving badly for his delicious cum!
Milking :emoji_milk:him dry, hmmm...

Then I squeeze them prudently, give them a slight tug and put them down with caution.
I definitely wouldn’t want to break any of those precious eggs!
The skin is so loose from the heat that they spread out nicely on the stone slab.

I took a second to His cock astonishingly has increased in size again, so that his penis head was now freely exposed. Revealing a big, beautiful mushroom head. This was probably the thickest part of this cock.
When would it stop growing?

Then my mind went to a somewhat dark place as I suddenly started to wonder how anyone would fit this huge sausage into any of their orifices. Even just the tip would be a challenge!

I let the rest of my precum drip on one finger, holding it close to his base and then sliding the finger sensually from the top to the tip of his penis. While still in motion, I observed my piece of art.

This juicy looking elephant cock and his balls, glistening from both my spit and cum. . .

Dun, Dun, Dun...

Then I abruptly hear his breath quickening, a very loud snore and his body briefly shaking.

This is my cue to abort the mission. The sleeping beast is waking up!

I swiftly skid over to my original seating position, cross my arms and close my eyes.

I hear a long yawn and he starts to move.

FitCollegeDude

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Part IV – E : Meeting the hubby

I definitely needed that breather, but it’s likely not for long with those horny fucks. Just after having that thought, I hear both of them get up and I open my eyes again. Daddy lifts me up with him and bends me over. I’m leaning on the bench with my arms and my butt is facing their direction.

Now I feel tongues and hands all over the place. A tongue inside my hole and licking my balls. A hand jerking my soft cock, which slowly starts to erect itself again. I lean down lower on the bench, for a more comfortable position. I see daddy sit below me, positioning his face just next to my cock. He just takes it completely in his mouth and just moves his tongue around. I can feel it grow larger and larger inside his mouth. Then hubby starts to play with my hole with his penis head and I feel it push in steadily. He doesn’t stop, just pushing it in completely. With his very long cock, this is quite a challenge for me, but I take it like a champ.
I know it’s just to prepare me for daddy’s monster later.

Then hubby goes to town on my hole. I hear his balls slap against my ass. Each time his body rams against mine, I feel my cock slide deeper down daddy’s throat. God, this feels good!

Hubby seems to be close as his moaning increases fast. Then he gets louder, and I feel his cum unload in my hole and he takes advantage of the natural lubricant, fucking me even harder. Having daddy’s mouth around my cock at the same time feels just heavenly. When he takes his cock out, I hear buckets of cum dripping on the floor.

Then they switch positions. Daddy fondling my hole with his fingers and hubby with my cock in his mouth. I feel daddy’s penis head push in my hole and then he just slides it all in. I let out a loud cry. Fuck! Fuck me! Daddy probably assumed that hubby did a good job preparing my hole, and he probably did. But nothing could ever prepare you fully for that girthy cock. Now it’s all inside me, filling my hole completely. Form the pain my cock seemed to have gone limp, but hubby is doing a good job making it hard again. Daddy then starts to pound my ass; my cock being pushed deep inside hubby’s mouth. I start to moan louder and louder, not caring how loud I am. I have some difficulty not collapsing under daddy’s force, ramming against me each time. I feel like cumming, each time his cock is fully inside me. I’m rock-hard again, and I can’t hold my load much longer.

“I’m about to cum ...I’m cumming.”

Daddy grabs me by the shoulders to get a better grip and indeed I feel his cock ram inside me even harder. Then I just release my huge load, pumping it down hubby’s throat. The load being literally fucked and sucked out of me. Daddy just mercilessly fucks my hole, cum just dripping out of hubby’s mouth.

Now I’m definitely in heaven!

Suddenly daddy pulls his cock out and motions us to sit down, which we promptly do. Cum still shooting out of my cock, I continue jerking. My cum is spraying everywhere. My chest, hubby’s chest, and daddy’s cock. Yes, daddy’s cock. It looks magnificent. He’s jerking it with both his hands. It still looks huge, even in his big hands. That beer-can cock is out of this world! Then daddy moans loudly and he shoots his load. The first squirt hits us right in the face. Fuck! His cum looks very thick. We lean closer to his penis head, practically tongue kissing. I feel daddy’s cum on my tongue and running down my throat. Hmm!

I’m surprised by the amount of cum. He probably was saving a big load for today.

Then I just throat his cock, cum still shooting out. Hubby does the same after me. We continue doing this, even after we milked him dry. Having that fat soft cock down your throat just feels great. At one point I really need to have this monster grow from soft to hard inside my mouth.

Then we give his cock a last squeeze and lean back. Daddy just sits down between us, probably as exhausted as we are.

I lean on daddy’s shoulder and close my eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
End of Part IV
~~~~~~~~~~~~

FitCollegeDude

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you want more, be sure to tell me. Here is what I have planned for the story so far:

Part III : Daddy in the steam room

Part IV : Meeting the hubby

Part V : Bound daddy

Teaser

Part VI : Fitness session

Part VII : Encounter at the swimming pool

Part VIII : Confession

Part IX : Dinner

Part X : Daddy's college friend

Part XI: Netflix and chill - The end

FitCollegeDude

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Bad news. Part III will be extended even more.

Part III-B : Daddy in the steam room

I reopen my eyes and see him run his hands through his face and then rub the sweat all over your body. After that he stretches his arms. Damn, to touch that fucking body!

“Dude, I slept like a baby. The cosy heat just knocks your right out”, you start the conversation.
“Couldn’t agree more. Happened to me few times as well”, I respond.

You start to rise to get in a regular seating position again.
Because of what follows I’m pretty much convinced that I have some kind of cock related superpower.

As I observe your cock in motion, it seems to move in slow motion because I can see every detail of the movement and time seems to have slowed down.

It just moves from hanging between your legs to falling into your lap, to the edge of the slab and eventually just falls down to hang down the edge. You could compare it to a swinging baseball bat.

However, then I notice something interesting. The monster still seems to be quite flexible and not rock hard. The important question now seems to be if it is actually possible for this monster cock to be fully engorged.
If yes, how gigantic will it be in its final stage?

Now I see the look on his face change. Maybe that of shock or embarrassment?
He realised that his penis is not in a resting state, for whatever reason.

“Fuck, bro. I’m so sorry. I think I’ve had an R rated dream just now”, he apologises.
“No worries. It’s just the heat. Has happened to me as well”, I say.
“Sorry, dude”, he says ashamed.

An awkward pause followed, and I knew I had to break the silence somehow if I wanted to keep this going. Still, I was very glad what had happened so far and doubted anything further would realistically happen.

“Did you know that the new gym here is going to open next week? I just assumed that it might interest you because you seem to be in pretty good shape”, I restarted the conversation.

‘Pretty good shape’. That is definitely the understatement of the century I thought to myself.

“Well, you’re right and wrong. I do live for my body and do what I can to stay in shape. It doesn’t get any easier with age I can tell you that much. However, I don’t go to the gym. I currently don’t have a workout buddy and then it’s just fucking boring at the gym.

Actually, I’m a fitness coach and have most of the equipment I need at home.”, he explained.

“That explains your well-maintained body. You pretty much get paid to stay in shape”, I say.

“Sure, I need to keep up with my clients. Otherwise, they don’t respect you or your opinion”, he responds.
“What about you? Any sports?”, he adds.

“I try to alternate to keep it fresh. I do swim a lot, regularly go to the gym and play squash,” I tell him.

“I would’ve put my money on swimming as well. I can tell by your body. Typical V-shape. Good choice of sports dude”, he compliments me.

“Thanks man”, I say, blushing slightly.

He definitely knows how to push my buttons. Such a turn on!

“You still look quite young. How old are you, if I may ask?”, he asks.

“I’m 19”, I say.

“Oh, now I feel very old. I’m 39, turning 40 in August. With the routine you got going, I’m sure you’ll be massive when your body has finished growing. Just try to drink a few more protein shakes, and magic will happen”, he says.

Hmm, protein shakes. I’m sure you can help me out in that department!

“Wishful thinking. I's unlikely I’ll ever be as massive as you,” I respond, doubting his claims and ending the conversation.

All of a sudden, I begin to feel the heat of the steam room and get up to grab the hose to cool down.
He rises at them same time, probably thinking that I was about to leave.

“Just getting the hose to cool down. Want it as well?” I explain.

I hand it to him after I’ve finished splashing my face and body with water, which was very refreshing and made me feel better.

“Thanks”, he says.

He takes the hose, raises his head to look to the ceiling and then just lets the water splash on himself from above. I take this brief opportunity to check out his body.

Standing in front of him, he is literally towering over me. His sexy Adam’s apple is very prominent.

I stare in awe, looking from the top to the bottom, resisting hard not to lick him all over right there and then.

The short opportunity ends when he lowers his head and gives back the hose.

FitCollegeDude

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Part IV – C : Meeting the hubby

Daddy then breaks the embrace and motions me to sit down, which I comply with.

They both come towards me and then stand side to side in front of me. This is the first time I notice it, but daddy is wearing a speedo as well, which I had completely missed. They probably have both come from the swimming pool. His speedo has a nice navy-blue colour and shows of his bulge impeccably, although I’m unsure how it is able to contain that huge package.

Damn, looking at those two fine specimens really gets me going. Daddy doesn’t wait long and pulls down his swimsuit. Exactly how I remembered it. His massive beer-can cock flops out of the suit, already a bit bigger than in it’s complete soft state. Just hanging there, like a fat piece of meat. I’m about to make a rush for it, to get it deep down my throat, when he gives a hand sign to his hubby.

The hubby gently pulls down his fully packed speedo, and then a large soft cock flops out. Damn, they both seem to be into big cocks. I closely inspect his dick. It seems to be slightly longer and fatter than mine, but not by much, and some nicely trimmed pubes. I can’t hold it back any longer and go for daddy’s cock. I take it in my hand, again enjoying the weight of it, and start to suck It grows and grows, like last time, filling out my throat. My hands are all over his balls and a wet finger finds its way to his hole.

He starts to moan, and I feel his cock grow, and grow, and grow in my mouth, which I return by a loud moan as well.

I just want to drink all of his daddy cum, it was so delicious last time.

Then I get interrupted by hubby’s cock being showed in my face. And what a cock, it was rock hard already and in its fully erect state seemed to be slightly bigger than mine. What a beautiful cock. I move over and take it in my mouth, giving it the same treatment as daddy’s cock. Deepthroating it is less of a challenge than daddy’s cock but it’s still deep down my throat. He fucks my mouth, making me gag.

I look up to the both of them passionately kissing and his fucking becomes more aggressive.

Then daddy pushes him down on his knees and now we’re both sitting in front of daddy’s massive schlong.
We look at each other and give each other a grin. Obviously, hubby moves to suck on daddy’s mushroom head.
I move closer to daddy’s nuts and start to suckle them. The nuts are huge and fully fill out my mouth. My finger slowly sneaks closer to daddy’s hole, and I push it in.

Daddy continuously moans, clearly hearing the reaction to his hole being penetrated.

After that I move closer to the real prize and the two of us lick his huge cock all over. We take turns deepthroating him. Then we both need a breather, just staring at this monstrosity. I suddenly notice a lot of precum starting to leak from his glans. Unfortunately, I’m not fast enough, as hubby lets the precum drip on his tongue. He looks and me and moves in for a kiss. A deep kiss, I taste daddy’s precum.

Then we both just stare at each other for a while, checking out each other bodies. An then we take a closer look at each other’s cocks. He reaches for mine and I for his.

Daddy says. “You should compare

We move closer, stroking the cocks until they’re fully hard. We put them next to each other, then on top of each other.

“So close.” Hubby says.

“Yes, but you’re still bigger.” I see that he’s slightly longer and has more girth than me, although not much.

Surprisingly, he leans down to suck my cock and he’s doing a great job. Gobbling up all of it down his throat. Daddy has trained him well.

However, then daddy breaks up the fun, lifts both of us up and gets on his knees himself.

gay_daddy_big_cock-448.jpg

FitCollegeDude

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Teaser for the next chapter:

It has been a few months since I’ve seen hung sauna daddy or his husband and I’ve thought about them less and less. However, this proved difficult. Most cocks at the sauna were smaller than mine and definitely didn’t compare to daddy. I honestly missed those two horny fuckers.

I remember this one time, when I spotted a young guy with a chiselled body. Unfortunately, he was completely shaved, which is a huge turn off for me, but if he has a nice cock...

He probably had the same idea, as he joined me in the steam room shortly after. I was standing in the middle when he got closer. Hot body, hot pecs, and abs, but alas a very small dick.

He’s not as tall as me, so he’s easy to handle. I just turn him over and bend him over. I spit on my dick and his hole and slowly push in my big cock. Immediately, he starts to whimper but I don’t care and push deeper. Then I start to fuck him.

“It’s too big.....Please....slower.” As his complaints get louder, I pull him up to my chest and cover his mouth with my hand.

"Shut the fuck up." I whisper in his ear.

Ah, finally some calm and start to fuck him harder and harder. I know he won’t last much longer. Pitiful !
I fuck him harder and push my hand tighter against his mouth, muffling most of his whining and moaning.
As I feel that I’m getting close, I move both my hands on his hips to get a better grip and allows me to fuck him harder.

I remember how daddy used me like a ragdoll and I’m definitely doing the same to this poor soul.

“Please...Stop...It...Hurts...Ahhhh....” The more he complains, the harder I fuck him.

"Ah...fuck...fuck...Ahhh." His noise is drowned out by my moaning and the fucking sounds, which only get louder the closer I get to orgasm. I completely forget about the guy I’m fucking and my mind is filled with images of daddy.

“Daddy,...I’m cumming.”

Then my load starts to rush out of my cock into his boy hole. After a few squirts I pull out, turn him around, grab his head and force my cock down his throat. I’m still cumming as I start face fucking him. He starts to fight it, but I just grab his head harder and fuck him harder. He starts to gag, snot and cum running out of his nose. As I feel the last few squirts being pushed down his throat, I let go. He falls back, cum and spit gushing out of his mouth.

“What a waste of cum. You know that you’re supposed to swallow all of it like a good boy. Next time, don’t pretend that you can handle a big cock.” As I walk towards the exit, I step over him and look him in the eyes.
I shake the last few drops of cum from my, now soft cock, and they drip on his face.

Well, you’ve gotten cocky, I think to myself. With a huge grin and completely naked, towel over my shoulder, I head for the changing rooms. I look down as I walk, my big soft cock swinging between my legs.
I love how big it looks soft, just after having blown my load.

I open the door and walk in, not expecting anyone. However, there he stands. Daddy!
He’s wearing his swim suit and is looking at his phone.

“Dude, where have you been.” I shout excitedly and he’s looking up.

“Wow, hey man. What a nice greeting.” He’s looking down at my huge softie and a big grin forms on his face.

I step closer and give him a hug.

“I’ve missed you too boy, and that cock. I’ve been so busy with work that I didn’t get any time to come by.”
He steps back and gives my cock a few tugs.

As a response I squeeze his huge bulge contained by the tiny speedo. I get on my knees to unpack the monster.

“Fuck. So, so, sorry. But I’m in a real hurry. I just came in for a quick swim and I’m just about to head out. I’m meeting Jeff at this fancy new restaurant nearby. It’s our anniversary.” He explains.

“Congrats.” I say and carefully bite his bulge. Then I get up again.

“Wait a sec. Here take this.” He takes out his wallet and rummages in it.

He hands me a business card and I lay it down on the bench next to us, without even looking at it.

“Can I at least enjoy the show?” I ask and he grins mischievously in response.

I sit down on the bench. He turns to face me and lets his huge soft cock flop out of his speedo. Then he turns around, bends down, and pulls off his speedo, giving me a good look at his fury ass.

I give my soft cock a few tugs, now definitely interested in growing big again. His speedo hits my face and I rub it all over my cock. With the speedo in my hand, I use it to jerk off.
I just want to cum on his speedo.

Out of his bag he pulls out a blue jockstrap. Hot! He pulls them up just below his nuts and then tugs his cock a few times, making it longer. Then by some miracle, he manages to fit his entire schlong inside. They fit perfectly and I can’t seem to spot any skin of his balls or cock. However, the bulge created is beautiful. He squeezes it a few times, growing a bit and continues to dress. Now I can clearly see his cock press against the fabric, trying to break free. I’m rock-hard again and it takes all of my will power to sit still. I stroke my big cock, as he dresses and watches at the same time.

He puts on a shirt and tie, his bulge still completely visible. Finally, he pulls up his pants. With some difficulty he pulls them over his huge bulge and zips them up. That bulge is too big for those pants, for any pants for that matter! He turns sideways, making the bulge even more obvious. Then faces the mirror, giving me a good look at his tight butt, which fit in those pants perfectly. Moreover, I can clearly recognize the straps of the jockstrap.

I’m so close now. He turns around and walks over. He looks so hot in that suit. Every muscle and his bulge so clearly visible. Fuck, me. Fuck, me now, daddy!

As he leans in, I start to cum inside his speedo. Unfortunately, I wasn’t fast enough covering my first squirt, as a few drops land on his red tie. Slightly scared for his suit he moves back, but he lifts the bottom of his tie to his mouth and licks off the cum drops.

“Hmm, just as I remembered.” He moans.

He leans in for a kiss and surprisingly kneels down to put my cock down his throat. He licks the last drops off my penis glans. Then he grabs his speedo and puts it in his bag.

“A perfect new cum rag. With your boy cum and smell on it. Believe me that as soon as I have the time, I will come and fuck your brains out again.”

With that last sentence he opens the door and leaves.

Eventually, I look at the business card next to me.

Evan Ford
Private sports trainer
Dietary expert

Sponsored by GSPL,
Expanding and filling your life

__________________________________________________________________________________________

A few more big dick dedications:

@SwedG90
816981-1531415464-b3257c284771dab81db9e28d2e8642dc.gif

@AdenDewitt
336630-1437646518-95d9b7bad5b91a091b069c4dd31e2827.jpg

@Broadsword
1685201-1562542680-1454cfd95a995cd5f620b70b989ea5a8.jpg

@LondonGirthPlus
8153521-1627852942-eb454aea8e206e8a9be07044284d8bfd.jpg

@shotdoctor
3848611-1587139617-177bbc4f1d746f2f47bf076f99489348.jpg

Last edited:

FitCollegeDude

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Part IV – B : Meeting the hubby

“Really, that guy?” Immediately pops into my mind, which I try not to blurt out.

Still locked in daddy’s strong arms, there is not much freedom of movement, so I just lean back on his hairy chest. The mysterious figure, or more precisely, the husband, gets up and walks towards both of us. His shrouded body starts to unveil as he gets closer.

“Damn, he looks good.” I think to myself.

He’s got short blond hair, eye colour to be determined, a gorgeous face and a nicely trimmed beard.

Looking closer at his hairy stature. He’s slightly shorter than me. However, his build is impressive. Great set of biceps and pecs. His abs look tight, but mine are still probably tighter.

Then my eyes look down at his big bulge. There’s definitely a big package hidden in there!

Young guy in his twenties. Hairy, fit and hung.

“Seems to me that daddy has a type, and I might’ve actually been a downgrade.” I suppose.

A quick
shoulder rub from daddy pulls me back to reality.

“So, this is the boy you wouldn’t shut up about all week long. I must say, I’m not too impressed.” The hubby says with a slight condescending tone.

“Dude, just look at his body.” Daddy comes to my defence.

He squeezes my right bicep, then lifts up my arm, smells and then licks my hairy pit. Then he runs both his hands through my chest hair and pinches both my nipples. My cock reacts by slightly twitching.

He makes his way to my abs. There he takes his time and touches each abdominal with his fingers.

My cock definitely starts to grow. Then he grabs it and gives it a few tugs.

“Just look at those rock-hard abs and long fat cock.” Daddy says.

I’m starting to blush because I immensely enjoy daddy’s compliments. Right after, he spins me and runs his hands down my back, towards my butt. He gives my cheeks a good squeeze and a hard slap, and then proceeds to pull them apart to expose my pink hole.

“You’re right about those abs and that butt looks very firm. We could have some fun with those.” His hubby starts to comment.

A compliment? What an honour. Gee! Thanks! Still don’t like the guy...

Then the hubby starts to slowly walk towards us, and hugs us both. He wraps his hands around daddy’s waste and leans over my shoulder. Daddy leans down to give him a long sloppy kiss.

I feel his body press against mine. Indeed, he’s just a smidge shorter than me and our body parts line up as such. His chest just below mine and his bulge, which pressed my cock to the side, just below my cock.

I feel a crazy heat coming of him and I start to get horny.

A-Midweek-Gay-Daddy-Threesome-To-Get-You-Randy-1-600x400.jpg

preview.jpg

IconMale-Adam-Russo-Wolf-Hudson-JD-Phoenix-Anal-Big-Cock-Daddies-Hairy-Guys-Threesome-DILF-HD-Oral-Blowjob-Cumshot-cum-College-Older-001-gay-porn-sex-porno-video-pics-gallery-photo.jpg

Last edited:

FitCollegeDude

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Part IV - A : Meeting the hubby

This week couldn’t have passed any slower, even if I counted every second of it. I only had the end of the week in mind. Friday. Same Time.

The wellness area was deserted as usual, and my hot date hadn’t arrived yet. I started off in the wet “bio sauna” (65°C), where you can just chill forever. I lie down, savouring the heat and before I know it my eyes fall down and I happily head off to wet dream land.

As I wake up, I notice my hard-on and think of the eventful dream I’ve had. Looking up, I realise that the timer on the hourglass has already expired.

“Must’ve been here more then fifteen minutes already,” I think to myself.

I try to get up, not too fast, to avoid any dizziness, and look out of the door. Still seems to be very quiet.
After heading to the showers and the pool, to cool down, I walk to the outside area to get some fresh air.
I lie down in a deckchair and bathe my naked body in the sun.
I look down to admire my abs and the treasure trail leading to my soft fat cock.

I decide to relax in the steam room. No slippers or towels next to the door, so it should be empty.
I head inside, humming cheerfully, thinking of the sex-filled near future.

However, I stop in my track when I see a figure sitting in the back, partially covered by the mist.
I greet him, but there is no response.

I just sit down diagonally from him and close my eyes.

Still curious about the guy, I take another peek. The first thing I notice, and which annoyed me immensely, is that he’s wearing a bright red speedo.

“Great, another guy who can’t read the wellness area regulations. He’ll probably jump in the cold pool with those and later sit down in the sauna without a towel.” I start to think.

I’m definitely a stickler when it comes to sauna rules. It’s neither hygienic nor very healthy. Damnit!

Calming down, I continue to check him out. He seems to be in pretty well shape, and he sports a nice bulge in his tight swimsuit. Unsure if it was my horny imagination, but his bulge seemed to throb randomly. Nevertheless, I was still irritated by his blatant disregard of the regulations, so I decide to leave. I get up, grab the hose to clean my seat, when I suddenly hear the steam room door open and close behind me.

I was about to turn around, when two massive arms grab me firmly from behind. Out of panic, I try to shake loose of the embrace, but it’s futile. The embrace has me tightly locked down.

I look down and see two massive hairy arms with huge hands, which I can clearly identify. My heart, which was pounding, starts to calm down. I feel this cold body press against my back, he must’ve just taken a cold shower..

Then daddy whispers in my ear.

“I see that you’ve already met my hubby.”

FitCollegeDude

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Part IV – D : Meeting the hubby

Both surprised by this, we grin at each other. Daddy pulls both our cocks towards his mouth and starts slobbering them. Just servicing them with his mouth, he uses both his hands to pleasure our balls and holes. Damn, he can suck cock! Hubby leans in to kiss and our tongues chase each other, while daddy is busy. Daddy gets up again and motions me to lie down on the bench. I’m not complaining there, as I could use some rest, not that I’m expecting it to be restful. I lie down on the stone slab, feeling the cosy heat on my back.

I see them both coming over to the bench. Daddy sitting close to my head and hubby spreading my legs and sitting between them, facing me. Hubby goes down on me immediately, throating me and playing with my balls. Daddy then proceeds to sit on my face. Oh god! That hairy ass looks amazing!

First, I spread his cheeks and take a good sniff. A sublime smell! Then, my tongue finds his hairy hole, going deeper and deeper. During that time, I feel my cock throbbing down hubby’s throat.

Then it just strops for a while, after which I feel a pressure around my cock, something sliding on my cock and heating it up. Hubby just sat on my cock and starts to fuck it. Feels so good!

My face still buried deep inside daddy’s ass, I feel hubby increase the speed and intensity of my cock being rammed up his hole. Each time he collides with my body, I feel a shudder go through me.

Meanwhile, daddy has started to caress my upper body with his hands. He runs his hands over my chest, nipples, and down to my abs. He squeezes my nipples tight. Fuck!

Then he slowly slides his hands down my treasure trail to my abs and hits them hard with his flat hand.

“Mhmmm...” I moan hard, any further noise silenced by daddy’s ass.

My abs are an extremely sensitive area and roughing them up can make me cum quickly.

Which, daddy seems to have figured out. I feel another hit on my abs. I moan even louder.

My cock throbs hard inside hubby’s hole, which just slides up and down my cock.

Now I suspect that they want to make me cum, because he hits my abs repeatedly, again and again. Each time pure pleasure running through my body. Combined with my cock being milked by a tight hole, I can’t hold it much longer. My moaning amplifies. My abs are being hit harder and harder, and my cock rammed up his hole harder and faster. God, I’m about to cum!

I feel it rush through my body, cum being pumped up hubby’s hole. As mentioned beforehand, my loads are huge. I hear a slobbery noise and I feel cum running down my balls. With my cum as lube, hubby seems just more motivated to ram my cock up his hole. I’m still hard, which hubby abuses until my cock finally starts to get soft again. Daddy has leaned close to my face and started tongue kissing me deep.

Eventually, hubby lets go of my cock and I see buckets of cum run out of his hole on my dick.
Immediately he leans down and licks up all the remaining cum, which is a lot!

Following this he brings his face close to ours, daddy still kissing me. Daddy slightly leans back and hubby stares at me from above, then he opens his mouth. Just as he opens it, the remaining cum rushes out and drips on my lips. I open my mouth and the rest drips on my tongue. Quickly daddy leans in as well to catch the remaining cum with his mouth. Then they kiss and after that, daddy gives me another kiss as well. Both our mouths are still filled with cum, which we swap, and I feel on my tongue. Eventually, we swallow, and daddy gives me a last peck on the lips and leans back against the wall.

I close my eyes and take a few minutes to rest.

113991.gif

617751.jpg