Hunted in the subway

KeepSecret

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The day was pretty hot and the street full of people, perfect for the long trip that awaited me in the subway since i had to travel the entire line from begining to end, and even in the very first station the wagon was at full capacity, that means i wasnt able to take a seat but at least didnt had to worry to not reach my destiny in time since it was the fastes way to travel.

I made sure to be on the most far away spot in the wagon, not close to the entrance tough i ended in a pretty awkard position: i was face to face with another guy. He was my heigth and had black hair tough he was using a cap, glases and a mask to prevent infection soo i could only see his eyes. He was using a grey tank top with an orange shirt on top and since he didnt had a belly, we were pretty close but in the next station, more people entered the wagon and we had to be even much more closer.

While i was in contact with other guys around me (like a guy using a big back pack behind me) the contact with the man in front of me was kinda nice and even with the mask i could smell his musk, it was intense thanks to the hot weather. My body reacted and i started to get hard. I looked at the sides and distracted my mind with silly stuff as much as i could but it was inevitable, i felt my hardon presed against the bulgue of this stranger and the movement of the subway made things wors since it was inevitable to rub each other.

In the next station more people strungle to enter but i had bigger problems to worry about. I tough i whould apologies with this stranger but then i started to feel something hard poking at my groin. It was getting biger and biger as well, presed against me, the erection of the stranger. I looked at him this time and he was looking at me as well, staring each other at a couple of inches. His eyes were soo penetrating and brown....i let myself be taken by the movement of the subway and i rubed my erection against his and it felt delicious. I was sweating a lot and i was already wet under my pants.

In the next station a few people got out of the wagon while more people got in, making the whole situation even tigthr tough in the short moment the people got out i had a little freedom and moved around this stranger, to his back side soo i ended facing at the wall, this way i didnt had to worry to resist at the look on his eyes tough second later, when the wagon was at full capcity again, the stranger turned around his body as well, to face my back side.

I felt his hardon pressing against my ass completelly and with the movement of the subway he started to rub it erection against me shamessly. I never expect to experiment sexual harassment on the subway, specially on a moment full of people but it felt...soo good, and when he put his hands on the wall to hold himself but pining me as well, i felt my heart punding.

I stoped caring about the stops on the stations. It wasnt easy but i managed to put my hands down to touch and massage my own erection while i felt the penis of this stranger on my back, moving by the sides, pressing against me ass checks with only the fabric of our clothes in the way.

In a certain stop of the subway, my stranger moved away his hands fromt he wall and his erection from my back. I felt a weird combination of relief and dissapointing at the same time but a couple of second later, his hands went back to the wall and the presure of the people around us was tigthr. Also i felt his erection again but this time it was much bigger, harder and much more warmer....the bastard unzipped his pants and let his penis out.

I panicked and blushed, i was soo aroused....i tough on wath to say but somehow i feelt soo shy all of the sudden. Since my hands were down already, i also unzipped my pants. It was imposible to look at anyone beyond the shoulders soo i took the risk and pulled down the back side of my pants including my underwear, only holding on my erection. I started to leak a lot of precum when i felt the soft and wamr skin of the stranger erection in contact with my ass checks, it was soo hard, veiny and soo wet.

After a while of rubing that rod against my hole and getting it wet, the stranger moved his hands again. I felt the thick and soft glands between my checks and it pressed, and with the movement of the subway he pressed all his weigth against me and penetrated my in one movement. I repressed a scream but it was covered by all the chat of the people around us and the mechanical sounds, the pain pierced me while that big sausage was sheltered on my rectum and opening my hole by force.

The stranger moved along the wagon movement and thrusted softly, with short movements. I felt every single vein in that thick rod and his pubes bush against my ass while that dick massaged my prostate. I really wanted to wrap my legs and arms around him, and pound him with force, rip away his clotes and mask....but i didnt move a muscle. I was having sex in the middle of a crowd, with an old man at one side and a guy and his girlfriend at the other side and no one noticed it, each one of this people was in theyr own world, facing theyr own problems while i was there, being invaded by pleasure.

With each stop people got out of the wagon and new people came in and i didn care, i just concentrated feeling that glorious manhood filling me ad fucking me, i felt the heartbeat of the owner of that manhood but nothing more, there wasnt any other contact.

After a while he pushed deeply and stayed inside, his erection pulsated and i felt my insides being showered by his warm seed. I couldt stop and i came as well.

Another stop and more people strugled to get out of the wagon. The hands pining me moved and i felt him coming out from me. I pulled up my pants fast and this time there wasnt too much presure, i turned around and my stranger was no where to been seen. The guy and his girlfreidn where in the sime place and i see people didnt see before, but my stranger with the cap and glases wasnt there.

The train was moving already and i felt empty suddenly, with my legs weak. I was full of his seed but i didnt even know his name.

Not quite the same but I once had a very handsome hairy chested guy grope his package as I was standing by his seat on the Chicago CTA. His eyes were fixed on me ... his cock looked so thick and he was smoking hot. The trouble was I was on my way to visit a friend to fuck with him.

I was SO tempted to follow this guy instead. I rubbed my balls a little and he squeezed himself even more. Oh fuck I thought. It's game on.

i figured if he gets off the train before my stop I might just follow him...

But my stop came up and he was still groping himself but not getting up. I tried to tell myself this is how guys get HIV.. I got off the train and never saw him again

But I fucked my buddy extra hard and deep just to make up for it. At one point he begged me to stop and asked What got into you??

I like your story a LOT better, lol. But yeah, you really have to be careful, stranger sex is enticing but dangerous and the larger the city the greater the potential for STD's I suppose.
Also, thanks for the pics! It was a glorious day here in NEPA as well but not near as many sights as ChiTown.

Funny thing today: I was doing some side work and the boss and I were coming back from the hardware store, pulled into a left turn lane behind a bright orange dump truck. I looked up and there was a big sticker in the rear of the truck that read: STUDENT DRIVER I showed it to the boss and told him I was sure it was a joke; he said, 'man, I'm staying way back from that guy.' I started laughing and said, 'how many times do you see a warning on a dump truck that says to stay back 50 feet? How many people actually do that? I'm pretty sure this works much better than that!' We both had a laugh, especially when the truck turned and the guy behind the wheel was obviously no rookie at driving a dump truck. Too funny!

Reactions: KeepSecret
Not quite the same but I once had a very handsome hairy chested guy grope his package as I was standing by his seat on the Chicago CTA. His eyes were fixed on me ... his cock looked so thick and he was smoking hot. The trouble was I was on my way to visit a friend to fuck with him.

I was SO tempted to follow this guy instead. I rubbed my balls a little and he squeezed himself even more. Oh fuck I thought. It's game on.

i figured if he gets off the train before my stop I might just follow him...

But my stop came up and he was still groping himself but not getting up. I tried to tell myself this is how guys get HIV.. I got off the train and never saw him again

But I fucked my buddy extra hard and deep just to make up for it. At one point he begged me to stop and asked What got into you??

Woww...good thing you were heading with your budyy and you had the chance to release all that, i am pretty sure your buddy loved every second.

I like your story a LOT better, lol. But yeah, you really have to be careful, stranger sex is enticing but dangerous and the larger the city the greater the potential for STD's I suppose.
Also, thanks for the pics! It was a glorious day here in NEPA as well but not near as many sights as ChiTown.

Funny thing today: I was doing some side work and the boss and I were coming back from the hardware store, pulled into a left turn lane behind a bright orange dump truck. I looked up and there was a big sticker in the rear of the truck that read: STUDENT DRIVER I showed it to the boss and told him I was sure it was a joke; he said, 'man, I'm staying way back from that guy.' I started laughing and said, 'how many times do you see a warning on a dump truck that says to stay back 50 feet? How many people actually do that? I'm pretty sure this works much better than that!' We both had a laugh, especially when the truck turned and the guy behind the wheel was obviously no rookie at driving a dump truck. Too funny!

Its such a dangerous situation, aside of STD´s strangers can have much much worse intentions.

I actually had more issues with people in good, ol' NEPA having STD's than in the city. People in the city get tested much more regularly and in NEPA, half of them were closeted, so...