ASexMrHung1

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'll use "accepted" sources when writing this,

Hunter Biden paintings pose ethical challenge for president

The White House has established an arrangement that would allow President Joe Biden’s son Hunter to sell his artwork for tens of thousands of dollars without knowing the identity of the purchaser, an agreement established in attempt to avoid any potential ethical concerns surrounding his sales.

Under the arrangement, a private art gallery owner will set prices for his work and will handle all bidding and sales, but will not share any information about buyers or prospective buyers with Hunter or anyone in the administration. The deal was first reported by The Washington Post.

White House press secretary Jen Psaki said Friday that the gallerist would reject “any offer out of the normal course” and that the administration believes the agreement “provides quite a level of protection and transparency.” A person familiar with the arrangement noted that it requires the art dealer selling Hunter’s work to turn down any buyer or offer that seems out of the ordinary, including any that comes in above the asking price. The person was not authorized to discuss the arrangement publicly and spoke on condition of anonymity.

“After careful consideration a system has been established that allows for Hunter Biden to work in his profession within reasonable safeguards,” Psaki told reporters.

It's fairly obvious that this is a bribery/money laundering scheme. The arrangement allows him to 'sell' his artwork for up to a half million dollars without disclosing who the buyer is.

I don't care enough to argue about it but its laughable considering he's a first time painter and all of the things that have come out about Hunter Biden concerning his brother's wife, crack addiction, illegitimate children, suspected photos of him with children, racist texts, and received bribes over his dad's business dealings. I don't expect anything to come of it. Just hate when one side doesn't receive the same treatment as the other.

njersey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The idea of anonymizing transactions is to prevent bribery. That it’s brokered through the White House suggests it would still comply with ethics rules.

And addiction isn’t a moral failing, you know; and given his personal history, isn’t very surprising. God forbid, if you were ever in that situation, I wouldn’t want you to avoid getting help out a misplaced sense of failure or shame.

ASexMrHung1

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's amazing how many accusations against Hunter Biden come to nothing.
It’s amazing how elites of the world, never get in trouble for shady dealings. Even more amazing, people choose to ignore them if the person is on ‘their team’

The idea of anonymizing transactions is to prevent bribery. That it’s brokered through the White House suggests it would still comply with ethics rules.

And addiction isn’t a moral failing, you know; and given his personal history, isn’t very surprising. God forbid, if you were ever in that situation, I wouldn’t want you to avoid getting help out a misplaced sense of failure or shame.

so..by keeping the source anonymous..it will make it easier to prevent bribes? .. Dr. Evil Righttttttt.gif
But seriously I’m not sure that makes any sense to me, especially considering how useful this would be in regards to money laundering. I think the best question to ask oneself is “If a politician I disagreed with tried something like this. How would I react?”

njersey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It’s amazing how elites of the world, never get in trouble for shady dealings. Even more amazing, people choose to ignore them if the person is on ‘their team’

so..by keeping the source anonymous..it will make it easier to prevent bribes? .. Dr. Evil Righttttttt.gif
But seriously I’m not sure that makes any sense to me, especially considering how useful this would be in regards to money laundering. I think the best question to ask oneself is “If a politician I disagreed with tried something like this. How would I react?”

If you got $10 and didn’t know who gave it to you, it couldn’t conceivably be a bribe, yes.

I’m not sure you understand what money laundering is. Money laundering involves way more than one business. The gallery is still keeping records. Not disclosing buyers to the seller is not the same as shielding transactions from the government.

Also, Hunter Biden isn’t the President or a politician. If you give evidence of state decisions being made that personally benefit the Bidens, I would consider looking for corruption.

We endured the Trumps openly running a business while holding political positions and performing state functions from their own property. This is making a mountain out of a molehill.

ASexMrHung1

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
big difference between $10 and $500,000. Money laundering doesn’t have to involve more than one business, I’m not sure you know what money laundering it :joy: seems like a great way to conceal transactions by ‘buying’ Hunter Biden’s “artwork”.

There is evidence..Hunter being an executive board member for companies that his dad was involved with. They put a crackhead deadbeat piece of shit on their ‘executive board’ its clear what this is about.

Way to make it about Trump. Living rent free.

to be honest, we don’t need to discuss anymore. Some of you are so far gone that it’s pointless to try and reason with you. I wrote this with the one or two people in mind who bump into it and might be convinced of the bullshit going on.

ASexMrHung1

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, again, your attitude towards substance abuse is a bit abhorrent.

And, I mean, no; I’ll post where I’d like. You’re making assertions without evidence. Conspiracy-mindedness isn’t justification.

It’s hard to believe you can say ‘make assertions without evidence’ with a straight face
ETA: sorry I don’t feel bad for him at all.

Reactions: Andyb2

ASexMrHung1

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This thread is a waste of time. You don't care about Hunter Biden; you're after his father. And that will never work, because, as the last four years have taught us, the president is above the law.

Thank Donald Trump for that.

Anyone reading this thats on the fence or wondering what we are talking about. Take a good look at this comment. This is what it’s about. The thread is a ‘waste of time’ because it potentially shits on the person he voted for. They have no interest in truth as long as they win. I’ve provided a source that isn’t fake news and it wasn’t enough. Anything that risks the party is wrong.

He makes it about Trump when I’ve never even brought him up nor voted for him.

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Anyone reading this thats on the fence or wondering what we are talking about. Take a good look at this comment. This is what it’s about. The thread is a ‘waste of time’ because it potentially shits on the person he voted for. They have no interest in truth as long as they win. I’ve provided a source that isn’t fake news and it wasn’t enough. Anything that risks the party is wrong.

"They have no interest in truth as long as they win." Nothing better sums up modern conservatism. So don't blame *me* if I've become cynical.

"The villainy you teach me I will execute—and it shall go hard but I will better the instruction." --Shakespeare

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

It's fairly obvious that this is a bribery/money laundering scheme. The arrangement allows him to 'sell' his artwork for up to a half million dollars without disclosing who the buyer is.

I don't care enough to argue about it but its laughable considering he's a first time painter and all of the things that have come out about Hunter Biden concerning his brother's wife, crack addiction, illegitimate children, suspected photos of him with children, racist texts, and received bribes over his dad's business dealings. I don't expect anything to come of it. Just hate when one side doesn't receive the same treatment as the other.
I would suggest you send all your evidence to the IRS, I'm sure they'd be delighted to know that in one fell swoop you have landed a scoop! Money laundering indeed!

Reactions: jozv

gr8gatsby

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I might care a little about Hunter Biden's paintings if he was working in the White House like Ivanka and Jared who pedaled access to bail out a failing real estate business.

gr8gatsby

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

The Trump family makes everything about Trump. Their unethical and most likely criminal behavior creeps into every conversation like the infection they are.

Reactions: jozv

ASexMrHung1

Loved Member
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just about the responses I expected from the peanut gallery. Once again, those who aren't sure what is going on. Take a look at the above, it's a lot of "by any means necessary" and ignoring the truth. They live in their own world in which the government is their religion and the most dangerous part, they are zealots who don't realize they are worshipping it.

I would suggest you send all your evidence to the IRS, I'm sure they'd be delighted to know that in one fell swoop you have landed a scoop! Money laundering indeed!

IRS was caught targeting conservative groups so I'm not sure what that has to do with anything. Not that I care, I keep my money hidden like a smart person.