Husband watching you with his wife

D

deleted356736

I have done this a few times and it's a benefit of having a large cock. A benefit if you like having sex with men's wives while they watch. Quite a few men have this cuckold fantasy and it needs a large cock as well. Wives go along with it more than get excited by it, and obviously they love their husbands very much. Another thing is that it has to be unprotected sex (no condoms).

The reality is you need to be focussed to get hard, stay hard and come while someone is watching you closely, like watching every stroke, and you know they're watching you closely. I discovered that I really, really, really like being watched while I'm having sex. I get a real high after every time I do this one.

Yankee82

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love fucking the wife while the husband watches, I have done a lot of theses were the cuckold husband jacks off as he sees his wife having an orgasm when I'm fucking her! I have actually had the husband clean my cum/pussy soaked cock off when I am done! Dominant here! I like when try both submit to me!

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I did it once with a buddy's wife while he watched. He was really (I mean REALLY) small and wanted to see his wife get fucked by a guy with a big cock--he'd seen me soft many times at the gym. She didn't want to at first, but he convinced her to do it. She wound up enjoying it way more than he ever thought she would. They wound up splitting up not too much after that, and I lost a good friend. That experience has haunted me ever since, and been why I've turned down subsequent offers to act as a "bull" for a couple. My suggestion to you is that if you go to town on somebody's wife while they watch, or if you're watching your wife get pleasured from a well hung stud, first, know fully well what might come from it, and second, don't do it with friends.

blazblue

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
How many of you guys would have sex with a woman with the only condition being her husband gets to watch? Have any of you ever been in such a situation?

I wouldn't mind. Although if I was the husband I'd rather have a MFM threesome instead of watching.

gma26_4521

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No fucking way. The end. I have better self esteem and more interesting fantasies than that. One on One with my wife.

D

deleted356736

I'd really really really like to watch you having sex with that big cock. So hot....

You could watch me at a gang-bang on Friday but you're probably in the wrong country. In the case of the gang-bang the husband sometimes watches and takes pictures, but mostly stays out of the bedroom while we take turns with his wife. Often there will be two or three men on the bed, and it's a bit tricky to get inside her and get comfortable in such a crowd. But it's worthwhile when you know you're being watched.

thekevincam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Love it. I did it with an older couple for a while. He would just sit there and watch her go to town on my cock. I do it with my neighbors now. She is a mid 20s school teacher. No one would ever suspect shes a cock freak. I go over every Saturday and fuck her silly while he watches.

Have been involved a few times in those situations. Partners find it difficult not to join in tho :)

loverboy2000

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
once I got a man and his wife, whom I had met on the internet, to come over so he could watch me fuck her. Everytime I started to entered her, she would chicken out, and say she couldn't do it with husband watching. Finally he agreed to go out of the room, and watch from the hall. Then I banged her for about an hour while he looked on and took pictures. Once her husband was out of the site, she relaxed and enjoyed herself immensely, and came really hard several times!

B_SeattleYo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would like it if I was assured and convinced both of them really wanted it. I become more and more convinced I could do it as I get older, but I am not sure if I could in reality.

I would like it if I was assured and convinced both of them really wanted it. I become more and more convinced I could do it as I get older, but I am not sure if I could in reality.

You kneel when you piss, of course you could, lol!

mentaldish

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I love fucking the wife while the husband watches, I have done a lot of theses were the cuckold husband jacks off as he sees his wife having an orgasm when I'm fucking her! I have actually had the husband clean my cum/pussy soaked cock off when I am done! Dominant here! I like when try both submit to me!

I've been the husband in this scenario and I love it!