Husband watching you with his wife

ravingmadza

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me, it was just just very awkward having sex while someone in the room was just watching. The only way I could describe the feeling is like being the only one at dinner eating while everyone else is just looking at you.

And, the one time I agreed to fucking some guy's wife while he watched, he ended up freaking out and raising all sorts of hell.
You should play with experienced people, that won't happen!

Lance V

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This happened night before last and I'm still trying to process it.

I've know this couple for almost 20 years. We used to be in the same apartment complex and our families grew close. My wife sometimes babysat for their little one. After our divorce I was the designated friend, and they lost touch with my ex. They now live in Kansas.

Well, their kid is now 21, just graduated from SMU, and they're helping him relocate to Houston, so I was excited to see them again and invited them to use my home as a base of operations while they're here.

He's a nerd. Great guy. Computer programmer. She has a cute face and a killer body. That's an almost unbearable combination, and I've often fantasized about her, but that's as far as I would take it.

Monday night was Italian night because they love my lasagna. We gorged on pasta, bread, and Chianti after a long day of packing.

I went into the kitchen to get dessert, and when I turned around to get the plates she was standing there.

I knew she was a bit tipsy because her speech was kind of slurred, and she said "What's for dessert, Sweetheart?"

I joked "You've never tasted anything like this before."

Then she put her elbows on my shoulders and said "Know something else I never tasted?"

Deer in the headlights. I looked in her eyes to desperately find a joke in there. I could not respond. I dare not respond.

Then she broke out laughing so loudly that her husband came in the kitchen and asked what was so funny.

She told him she was trying to make out with me, but I froze up on her.

He laughed with her. I was the only one not laughing.

I couldn't even sleep that night thinking about what she said and what she meant by it. Plus she told her husband. Did he take it as a joke? Did he expect anything to happen? Nothing did.

Yesterday morning I made Eggs Benedict, and while we were eating she winked at me and said "I dream about this - you making breakfast just for me." He just chuckled. I kind of smiled.

So, now I'm puzzled and worried. They're coming back through on the weekend, and I have no idea what to expect or how to react. I really don't want our relationship to change, but she's making it sound like she's got different plans.

Joe Asakura The Condor

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This happened night before last and I'm still trying to process it.

I've know this couple for almost 20 years. We used to be in the same apartment complex and our families grew close. My wife sometimes babysat for their little one. After our divorce I was the designated friend, and they lost touch with my ex. They now live in Kansas.

Well, their kid is now 21, just graduated from SMU, and they're helping him relocate to Houston, so I was excited to see them again and invited them to use my home as a base of operations while they're here.

He's a nerd. Great guy. Computer programmer. She has a cute face and a killer body. That's an almost unbearable combination, and I've often fantasized about her, but that's as far as I would take it.

Monday night was Italian night because they love my lasagna. We gorged on pasta, bread, and Chianti after a long day of packing.

I went into the kitchen to get dessert, and when I turned around to get the plates she was standing there.

I knew she was a bit tipsy because her speech was kind of slurred, and she said "What's for dessert, Sweetheart?"

I joked "You've never tasted anything like this before."

Then she put her elbows on my shoulders and said "Know something else I never tasted?"

Deer in the headlights. I looked in her eyes to desperately find a joke in there. I could not respond. I dare not respond.

Then she broke out laughing so loudly that her husband came in the kitchen and asked what was so funny.

She told him she was trying to make out with me, but I froze up on her.

He laughed with her. I was the only one not laughing.

I couldn't even sleep that night thinking about what she said and what she meant by it. Plus she told her husband. Did he take it as a joke? Did he expect anything to happen? Nothing did.

Yesterday morning I made Eggs Benedict, and while we were eating she winked at me and said "I dream about this - you making breakfast just for me." He just chuckled. I kind of smiled.

So, now I'm puzzled and worried. They're coming back through on the weekend, and I have no idea what to expect or how to react. I really don't want our relationship to change, but she's making it sound like she's got different plans.

I hope that you dont mind, that Im responding to your post. I usually dont comment, on personal matters. I personally dont like the cuckold thing at all, I actually find it revolting. But with that said, I advice you not to do it...dont bang the wife.... It will complicate things more with your friends. The fact that you showed hesitation, shows that you also seem to know, that its not the right thing to do. At the end of the day, youre going to do what you choose to do. But if do choose to do this, theres no turning back after that. You wont be able to undo it, if you have any regrets.

Lance V

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I hope that you dont mind, that Im responding to your post. I usually dont comment, on personal matters. I personally dont like the cuckold thing at all, I actually find it revolting. But with that said, I advice you not to do it...dont bang the wife.... It will complicate things more with your friends. The fact that you showed hesitation, shows that you also seem to know, that its not the right thing to do. At the end of the day, youre going to do what you choose to do. But if do choose to do this, theres no turning back after that. You wont be able to undo it, if you have any regrets.

You nailed it - it is going to complicate things. We have a certain kind of relationship that is very comfortable, and we just slip into without any effort regardless of how long we've been apart.

If "it" happens then it will change things drastically and permanently. I don't think I'm ready for that. I don't think I'm ready for this relationship to end, and I fear that's exactly what would happen.

Lance V

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Not that anyone asked, but here's the rest of the story.

They didn't get to my place until late yesterday evening, so I didn't get a chance to treat them to dinner. But it was good that they were tired and almost went straight to bed. I was relieved that there was no decision to be made on my part. I was also torn.

This morning I did take them to brunch, and everything seemed back to the good old ways. Until he excused himself to go to the restroom. Everything came rushing out of her like a fire hydrant.

They have a sexless marriage. They've been married almost 25 years. I told her that maybe he's just hit with stress with the virus and everything. She said it's been three years since he's touched her. An affair sounds so tempting to her, but she's afraid. She could never sleep with a stranger.

I shut up and listened instead of trying to give advice, mainly because I don't know what kind of advice to give. I was going to mention counseling, but she brought it up, and he's not willing.

That was all that I got from her before he returned. We left the restaurant, and they headed back to Wichita. And now I feel like I've been burdened with this information.

Reactions: 927209 and Xme123

bigdickstripper

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Once invited over to satisfy a wifes size curiousity. Just a handjob and a blowjob. Hubby watching. I'd do it again!

Felt a little awkward when she left the room to get lube. Me and hubby didn't really have much to talk about while she was away, me with my hard dick out and him sitting on the opposite side of the couch.