Hydromax Bath Pump Vs Injections

growr12

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Was recently considering an injection (temporary gains) similar to what Dr Loria offers. It’s done in Dallas TX and it is called Big D Girth at a clinic. Www.hormonetherapydallas.com.
It’s $3800 and lasts 18 months +-

Have no idea what they use to inject, but say it takes a little over an hour.

Anyways - I’m obviously looking for permanent gains, but I know most of that is a myth. I jack off / jelq in the shower daily. So you could say I “exercise” - sometimes twice a day- but I want more. Mainly in the girth department.

I am about 7 in length by 4.25 to 4.5 in girth

All the risks of injections scare me- but I’ve recently had a dr recommend pumping.

Is the Bathmate Hydromax a crock of crap or should I try it out? I can commit to pumping as often as safe - but I don’t want to damage anything. Could also just pump before sex to get a nice gain?

Would appreciate all thoughts as I’m looking to make a move and do something ASAP!

Grow on

TuckMeUnder

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The filler could be hyaluronic acid gel, like Restylane or Juvederm. That matches their choice of words as "an FDA approved material." It's not specifically approved for this purpose, but off-label use is permitted.

Try searching for "hyaluronic acid gel penile girth enhancement" for articles about it. Even if that clinic doesn't use this particular filler, you'll find lots of information about the topic in general.

Reactions: Luso and growr12

tbone777

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You should check out the following websites. There are many members who are available to advise you.

PhalloBoards (Version 2.0)

Penis Enlargement: Surgery & Non-Surgical Male Enhancement Options Rejuvall

Was recently considering an injection (temporary gains) similar to what Dr Loria offers. It’s done in Dallas TX and it is called Big D Girth at a clinic. Www.hormonetherapydallas.com.

Anyways - I’m obviously looking for permanent gains, but I know most of that is a myth. I jack off / jelq in the shower daily. So you could say I “exercise” - sometimes twice a day- but I want more. Mainly in the girth department.

All the risks of injections scare me- but I’ve recently had a dr recommend pumping.

Is the Bathmate Hydromax a crock of crap or should I try it out? I can commit to pumping as often as safe - but I don’t want to damage anything. Could also just pump before sex to get a nice gain?

Would appreciate all thoughts as I’m looking to make a move and do something ASAP!

Grow on

rippdrod4now

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Now there's a clinic called Urofill. I'm considering doing this on account that you can choose pricing. You can do a few units for a certain cost, so if I want to spend 2,000 or up to 11,000 that is a choice. I want a big enlargement, but I'm limited in funds.

Can anyone out there attest to pricing variances in Dallas or Texas even? What's the best and cheapest in Texas?

growr12

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I am very interested in the UroFill procedure ... I get down to Dallas fairly often and will take a look.

for me it’s not about the cost, it’s about safety and if it actually works. All the testimony I have read are positive.

I can’t imagine what being thicker would be like. I’ve always wanted to be thicker. It’s like I’ve waited my whole life for this. Obsessed about it, so we will see.

Reactions: Ballzyboyyy

Ballzyboyyy

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

Grow on
Let me know if you do it, I was thinking of doing it as well I’m
Just looking for somewhere that I’ll get the best results

growr12

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Starting pumping again recently and I forgot how much I enjoyed it. I will never be able to pump enough to get consistent results. I’ve been hanging really thin recently. Like I said earlier, I will max out at around 4.5 girth erect - probably 3 inches flaccid girth

the only way I will ever get to 6, which I’ve always wanted a fatter cock, is through some of these injections. Filler. Dermafiller. Or whatever

they are popping up EVERYWHERE I feel
Like most major to mid major MSA has one that is pushing the same type of $6,000-$10,000 injections for 1-3 sessions depending on how much you want to gain.

I guess that is good news that it’s becoming more and more available? Still think Loria uses silicone, so I think they are still different??

KengoNaininchi

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Had HA myself. Up to just under 7” girth. It’s fantastic. I recommend it. But it’s expensive. You have enough length that you probably won’t get what you’re looking for in one go. I went a few times. I think I got 10,5,5,5 so four rounds and honestly I’d go do another 10 if I hadn’t left the states. I can’t attest to how long it lasts. I’ve had it for two months and I haven’t noticed any reduction yet. Im a little shocked the place in Texas says one hour. Maybe they mean in and out the door.

growr12

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Had HA myself. Up to just under 7” girth. It’s fantastic. I recommend it. But it’s expensive. You have enough length that you probably won’t get what you’re looking for in one go. I went a few times. I think I got 10,5,5,5 so four rounds and honestly I’d go do another 10 if I hadn’t left the states. I can’t attest to how long it lasts. I’ve had it for two months and I haven’t noticed any reduction yet. Im a little shocked the place in Texas says one hour. Maybe they mean in and out the door.

looks super fat bro! I am only looking for girth, I’m
Ok w my length.

just_n8_01

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Starting pumping again recently and I forgot how much I enjoyed it. I will never be able to pump enough to get consistent results. I’ve been hanging really thin recently. Like I said earlier, I will max out at around 4.5 girth erect - probably 3 inches flaccid girth

the only way I will ever get to 6, which I’ve always wanted a fatter cock, is through some of these injections. Filler. Dermafiller. Or whatever

they are popping up EVERYWHERE I feel
Like most major to mid major MSA has one that is pushing the same type of $6,000-$10,000 injections for 1-3 sessions depending on how much you want to gain.

I guess that is good news that it’s becoming more and more available? Still think Loria uses silicone, so I think they are still different??

More and more are getting at least something done, since there are relatively safe options out there now ranging from HA to Ellanse to PMMA. Definitely avoid silicone

Tomles07

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey can u email mhendrix180@gmail.com I am thinking of get urofill how long it last