I’m Bi but I’ve noticed this about some gay men

KyJObud

Experimental Member
Media
I’m Bisexual so don’t go and say I’m being homophobic when I say this but..
I’ve noticed that some* unconventionally attractive or extremely feminine gay men tend to be very mean to attractive (gay or straight) men whether that be in the street, in the workplace, etc.
Has anyone else noticed this?

KyJObud

Experimental Member
Media
Can you give examples?
I’ve seen gay managers at work not promote hard working employees, or even fire certain men. While they will promote other feminine male counterparts parts at work. I’ve also seen the way they talk to men “out of their league” on apps like Grindr. Just a very bitter energy that they radiate sometimes.

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It does sound like you are describing that "guurll" bitchy culture which may not be spoken in the workplace by all, but sometimes is an undercurrent for some. I've personally experienced it. It's put me off most young guys now because the attitude of some is beyond toxic

FaveBlue1

Legendary Member
Media
Alexandria City (Virginia, United States)
It does sound like you are describing that "guurll" bitchy culture which may not be spoken in the workplace by all, but sometimes is an undercurrent for some. I've personally experienced it. It's put me off most young guys now because the attitude of some is beyond toxic
I feel the same way. It makes it difficult to be a part of gay life because that's what it has become. My partner and I have a difficult time enjoying ourselves at gay events because we get tired of the ultra-queens and catty attitudes

samsara108

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
I’m Bisexual so don’t go and say I’m being homophobic when I say this but..
I’ve noticed that some* unconventionally attractive or extremely feminine gay men tend to be very mean to attractive (gay or straight) men whether that be in the street, in the workplace, etc.
Has anyone else noticed this?
Thats not ground breaking news, those types always been around since my parents time, nothing new and as I grew up and noticed the same thing and said the same questions, my parents to told me this " there's good fairies and evil fairies, you decide which you want to me".

Brodie888

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh yes, the diva types.... They walk into a store and expect the staff to drop everything and give them their full attention. And when they get treated like everyone else they pull a face like they're sucking a lemon and cause a scene demanding "Don't know know who I am?!!" at the top of their lungs.

Now, to be clear, they are nobody special or different to anyone else in that store. Bad behaviour is bad behaviour, nobody has the right to carry on like that, even someone who actually is special.

mifflin

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve seen gay managers at work not promote hard working employees, or even fire certain men. While they will promote other feminine male counterparts parts at work. I’ve also seen the way they talk to men “out of their league” on apps like Grindr. Just a very bitter energy that they radiate sometimes.
They can turn into bitches when given a little power.

Reactions: KyJObud