I (22) got pounded by the house owner (30) after I helped him with moving his stuff

LiamCox

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It was just a part time job for me. Actually, my friend suggested me that job, as his uncle owned a moving business. It was like any other day, the house-owner named Marcus was moving to a new place and we had to put his stuff in the truck and drop it off to the other side of the town.

When I first set my eyes on Marcus, I was quickly impressed. He was quite fit and tall, had jet black hair that shone under the sunlight, and he wore glasses, which made him look sexy instead of nerdy.

Including me, there were three of us who were assigned the task of putting stuff up in the truck. We quickly got down to work but every once in a while, I would look at Marcus and undress him with my eyes, wondering if looked as hot naked as he was when dressed, and the answer seemed yes. He seemed to have noticed me staring at him as he winked at him.

I winked back at him, thinking this wouldn’t go anywhere and it’s just a simple flirting at this point. Whenever I bent down or leaned over, I would notice his gaze on my ass, and whenever I made eye contact with him, he’d give me a look that made me wonder if he was down to get dirty with me.

So, I decided to have a test of sorts to see what he wanted. While he was standing near a wall, just overlooking me moving some boxes, I pulled onto a heavier stack of boxes and moved back, as if pretending I didn’t know he was behind me, and I did that until my ass was pressed against his crotch. Right at that time of the box over.

“Oh!” I gasped, turning back to look at him, “Sorry.” I said, not moving an inch and keeping my but pressed against his crotch.

“No, problem.” He said, smiling lightly, his gazing flicking to my ass

Marcus didn’t move either and felt his cock somewhat twitch in his pants as was pressed directly against my ass. I grabbed the box that had fallen over and grazed my hips, up and down, rubbing my ass all over his hardening cock.

I finally straightened up and turned around to grin in Marcus’ face. Marcus smiled back, his dark green eyes meeting mine. Both of us stared at each other quietly, then we both looked down. Where my cock had gotten hard as well and was now brushing against Marcus’ own noticeable thick bulge.

He winked at me and then turned towards the stairs that led upstairs. He stopped at the first few steps and then turned to me, “Hey! Can you come upstairs and help me move some things?”

“Okay!” I said, and walked before him, while walking behind me, all while probably staring at my ass as I could feel his piercing gaze.

I promptly made my way to the bedroom and stood close to bed while Marcus closed the door from inside. “That’s a really nice ass you’ve got.” Marcus said, rubbing his hand over his boner and looking at me.

I gladly turned my back to him and leaned down over the bed before yanking my pants and underwear down, giving him a great of my plump round ass. I looked back over my shoulder and saw that Marcus' mouth was gaped.

“Now that’s even better!” He spoke as he walked over, dropped to his knees behind me and grabbed hold of my but cheeks, pulling them apart and cramming his face between. I clenched my pink shaved asshole for him and then felt his mouth clamp over it as he began to suck and tongue me.

“Oh… that’s so amazing…” I moaned.

I wiggled my ass backwards into Marcus’ face. I humped his mouth as my snug asshole buzzed around his tongue. My balls rubbed against Marcus' chin while my cock was rock hard. I reached down between my legs and pushed my cock backwards to get it some attention as well.

Marcus moved his hand off my ass and grabbed my cock which dripped with precum. Although Marcus seemed to have more hunger for eating my ass, he gave some love my cock too which he lovingly sucked, making me buck and squirm against his face.

Just as things were about to get really hot, one of my co-workers called me.

“Wait a minute, I’ll be there.” I yelled, my butt rubbing against Marcus’ face and hands.

Reluctantly we both stopped, and I put my pants back in place and ran downstairs to finish the work I was assigned. This moving job had turned out to be quite exciting than any previous ones. Marcus pretended to oversee my work while we both hoped for an opportunity to continue what we had started.

It wasn’t long before my other co-workers took the truck to its destination, leaving me and Marcus alone to finish anything they missed.

“Can I help you with something?” I asked him with a grin and proceeded to pull my pants down.

“You already are.” Marcus said, winking at me and then smothering my lips in a hard and sloppy kiss.

Marcus grabbed my dick and slid his other hand to grab my ass. My cheeks jiggled as I spread my legs wider and wiggled my ass against Marcus’ hands and let him pump my dick. Marcus snaked his tongue deeper into my mouth while his finger also found its way to my crack before finding my snug hole. He pushed his finger in, and I groaned as he wiggled them in deeper, probing my asshole while he jerked me off. I myself reached down and grabbed Marcus’ boner through his pants and gave it a massage.

Suddenly we heard the sound of a truck coming back before my co-worker shouted my name again. I grabbed my pants again and ran off to work again. We worked for another half an hour before I decided that I couldn’t take it anymore. I wanted Marcus’s cock in me as soon as possible.

“Can I use your bathroom?” I asked Marcus.

“Sure,” he said, “It’s down that way.”

“Don’t take too much time, there’s a few things left to do before we finish.” My co-worker said.

“Yeah, won’t take too long.” I said, winked at Marcus and went towards the bathroom. I kept the bathroom door slightly ajar and like I expected and hoped for Marcus followed me and entered the bathroom behind me and closed the door.

My pants and underwear were already down as I leaned over and presented Marcus with my bare ass. Marcus wasted no time, he undid his pants and grabbed his cock, rubbing tit against my crack and then probing it against my hole.”

“Fuck! That’s hot!” I groaned.

Marcus spat onto his fingers and plunged two of them in my asshole, opening me up slowly as he found my prostate and started rubbing it. My asshole throbbed around Marcus’ probing fingers. “Can I have your cock?” I asked.

I quickly turned down and knelt before Marcus. His cock, lengthy and throbbing reared up in my face which I immediately gulped up in my mouth.

“Fuck yeah!” I knew you wanted my cock.” Marcus moaned as I slurped the thick red tip and then tried to gobble all of it. I moaned nastily around his cock and stared into Marcus’s eyes. “Your mouth is so good, but I really pound that ass of yours.” Marcus groaned.

“What’s taking you so long?” I heard my co-worker’s voice and pulled Marcus’s cock out of my mouth.

“I’ll be there in a minute.” I replied.

I rose and grabbed my pants and left Marcus in the bathroom, still hard, still craving my ass while my ass craved his cock.

Marcus continued to follow me as I worked. I knew I could come back after work but something about sneaking around, hiding made this whole act hotter, and more thrilling than usual sex.

After around ten minutes, I got an opportunity again. There was still some stuff upstairs that needed to be put in the box. I motioned Marcus to follow me, which he did and grabbed my ass as we climbed the stairs. “Need any help?” He asked.

“Yes, there’s something that needs to be filled, and I don’t mean these boxes.” I spoke. As we walked into the room, I didn’t waste a moment as I yanked my pants down and pulled my one leg out. Leaned down over a counter, lifted my knee and placed it atop the counter.

Marcus stripped down too as he gawked at my spread ass and pouting pink hole.

“Give it to me now. I want you to fill my hole with your cock badly!” I said.

Marcus leaned in, grabbed my ass and aimed his pulsating cock and my needy asshole.

“Fuck! I’m gonna pound you so bad!”

Marcus gasped as he pressed his tip against my hole and started pushing it inside. While my ass stretched around to bring him in. He gripped my cheek and thrust himself harder. The head of his cock slid inside my snug entrance, my heat enveloping his cock. We both groaned and he thrust again, ramming his cock up my young hot hole.

“Ughhhh! Oh yeaahhhh!” I groaned.

I could hardly breathe as I felt my ass squeezing his cock from all sides. Marcus thrust deeper and buried his cock balls deep into me. Both of us grunted simultaneously. I arched my back as I held myself up with my palms on the counter and wiggled my ass around that cock.

Marcus began to fuck me. Standing back with his hands squeezing my butt cheeks, he rammed his cock in and out of my pink hole, his cock disappearing and reappearing again and again. We huffed and moaned in unison as his cock rammed deep and withdrew, both of us trying to keep our noise down as my bare ass slapped against his smooth thighs.

My cock dangled down between my spread legs and leaking, my balls banging against Marcus’s as he humped back and forth against me. Marcus held nothing back as pounded me, practically lifting me off the counter with every slamming pump.

My arms tensed as I rocked back and forth on top of the counter with cock ramming in and out of my ass. I grunted and bit my lower lip, my own cock jerking against the front of the counter, leaking precum all over and growing harder all the time.

One knee up on the counter, my butt-cheeks were wide open for the cock sliding in and out. The pale mounds jiggled with each slam of Marcus’s hips. I slammed my ass up and back to meet the cock pounding me, arching my back.

Marcus pumped full-force against my ass and I was in heaven now! It might have culminated in a mutual orgasm within moments if suddenly there wasn’t a knock on the door. “Mr. Marcus, are you inside? There were some things that needed to be looked over.”

“I’ll be there in a minute,” Marcus said, pulling his cock back out and putting his pants in place “meet me in the basement,” Marcus whispered in my ear as we quickly dressed.

Marcus squeezing my butt-cheek fondly before walking out of the room and going downstairs. I checked the traffic in the doorway, it was clear, I think none of my co-worker knew what was going on as they hadn’t seen us but maybe they were going to suspect something. I didn’t care at all, and instead made my way to the basement like Marcus suggested.

I noticed a spare dining room table and stripped naked from the waist down.

Marcus was true to his words, he arrived quickly and undid his pants while I pulled my legs up to my chest, my smooth crack wide open and recently fucked asshole pink and ready.

“Oh yeah! I’m gonna fuck a load out of you this time!” Marcus moved in quickly, he gripped my legs in his hands as he slammed home with his dick. Right to the balls. We grunted in unison then Marcus went to work, ramming, thrusting, pounding my ass.

Marcus stared down at my face. My mouth was open and tongue out, my eyes half-closed with lust. He was loving it! My asshole clung and rubbed around Marcus’s cock, the smooth thighs straining as I lunged upwards to impale myself over that cock. I grunted louder and louder as pumping cock drove both of us toward our orgasm.

“I’m gonna ... cum ... with your big dick ... up my ass!” My cum spurted in a gooey stream all over my belly and fingers as I jerked myself off through my orgasm.

Marcus moaned as my asshole clamped and seized his thrusting cock. “!’m coming too!” he hissed, pulling out his cock at the same time. “Cum inside me.” I urged him and he did.

His cock throbbed harder as he spewed thick globs of cum in my ass. After he stopped cumming, he leaned down on top of me and kissed me again. “I really enjoyed that!” Marcus said.

“I’m glad you did, because I really needed that.” I replied. “Let’s get dressed, the work is almost done, we could be leaving anytime now.” We both put back on our clothes and made our way to the stairs.

Marcus gave my ass one last squeeze, and then I turned to him. “If you ever need to move things or just need a hole to fill, then give me a call.”