Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I choose "not" only because I hope that will turn out to be the correct conclusion.

But since I've already known two people out of the countless worldwide who have died of this and worry everyday about what would happen to elderly and vulnerable family members if they catch it, it's one of the few subjects that despite my sometimes dark humor, I really don't find all that amusing.

Wishing you a mild recovery.

Reactions: dylz and priapo2

priapo2

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I choose "not" only because I hope that will turn out to be the correct conclusion.

But since I've already known two people out of the countless worldwide who have died of this and worry everyday about what would happen to elderly and vulnerable family members if they catch it, it's one of the few subjects that despite my sometimes dark humor, I really don't find all that amusing.

Wishing you a mild recovery.

Yes, you are right. One of my old acquaintance died last spring.
There are several guys, men, women I've met or I kwow, that are quite ill... intubated right now.
I am naturally structured to optimism, to lightness, to alleviation of daily anxieties, but (certainly) I include the possibility that often I can cross borders of medium sensitivity !
The Human Nature and its dignity are obviously placed above and beyond all things! ;)

I hope that my (bad) english rapresents my opinion

Kahuna

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Oh cazzo, mi spiace un sacco. Tieni duro fra (ma non credo che avrai problemi a tenere duro ;)), che sei tu quello che deve intubare le infermiere, non viceversa (questa è un po' grezza, ma volevo farti sorridere :p)

Reactions: priapo2