I feel super excited when fucking with foreign guys

turnlight

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hi everyone! I'm new here and would like to ask you guys a question/make an invitation!

I live in Brazil (São Paulo specifically) and I feel much more excited when I have sex with guys from other countries. All the time I go a different country I try to meet up with someone from that country... Any of you feel the same?

And of course, the World Cup is here, so if you are coming to Brazil just let me know! hehe

wappingite

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's not strange at all, and I can completely relate! I keep a mental tab of where guys are from if it comes up in conversation. My goal is to fuck around the world, lol. The other week, I played with a guy from Belarus which was a first. In London, you can run into anyone from anywhere, and it makes for unexpected combinations. I had a three-way with guys from Uzbekistan and Bermuda once. I have an accent myself here, and I'm asked about 90% of the time about it. I'm never annoyed by that, and it helps break the ice and make conversation. Honestly, it was more fascinating for me to recently hook up with a farmer from relatively nearby Derbyshire during his trip to the city than someone from the other side of the world. The exotic is matter of perspective. ;-)

Have fun during the World Cup.

Last edited: