I got dumped for refusing dick size increase surgery.

GS_PL

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Who is in the wrong here, him, me or both of us? I love my extremely tiny cock, but it's what keeps me single, which honestly I'm fine with. I come like a cannon, and grow to over double my most flaccid size, so haters can "suck it".

I was with this man who was an exclusive bottom by choice, but he hated my lack of size (and saw other men while seeing me who couldn't possibly be smaller). He told me to have surgery, or hit the road, since he was exhausted always asking if I was in him or not. He loved to play with toys of massive adult stars and took them with extreme ease.

I refused to alter my body for him (although he did a stunning, head turning 110 pound, blob to stud transformation in 2 years doing daily gym 2-a-days and has been now married to his personal trainer with a 3rd leg for years now). AND, just before kicking me to the curb, HE got penile implant surgery to be closer in size to his favorite man when his size was already decent. I only was with him sexually once post surgery, and while it looked cosmetically incredible, he couldn't get rock hard like before.

Seriously, sounds like you dodged a bullet. Anybody who want you to do something like that is a whackjob and has serious mental issues around control and abuse. Be glad you're free of them.

I agree with the posts above.

If I fall in love with a man and discover he has a small penis, I don't stop loving or wanting him. The penis is a part of the man I love, and therefore I love his penis too. It would be beautiful and sexy to me.

(although he did a stunning, head turning 110 pound, blob to stud transformation in 2 years doing daily gym 2-a-days and has been now married to his personal trainer with a 3rd leg for years now). AND, just before kicking me to the curb, HE got penile implant surgery to be closer in size to his favorite man when his size was already decent.
Sounds like he's got body dysmorphia and he was trying to pull you into that with him.

He's in the wrong. Your body, your rules.

Imagine having the surgery and him leaving for an even bigger dick anyway. Even if he was happy with the increase, break ups are common and you are left with the Frankenfurter.

Seriously, there are plenty of guys who don't care what size you are. Just be open to the possibility and you will cross paths eventually.

A person is supposed to accept a person for who he is and what he has to offer.. from his penis to enjoying hugging cuddling spend time with each other.. and accepting each others baggage ..

If someone wants you to take surgery that risky because he doesn’t want to accept you for who you are .. ditch his ass and find someone that will

Who is in the wrong here, him, me or both of us? I love my extremely tiny cock, but it's what keeps me single, which honestly I'm fine with. I come like a cannon, and grow to over double my most flaccid size, so haters can "suck it".

I was with this man who was an exclusive bottom by choice, but he hated my lack of size (and saw other men while seeing me who couldn't possibly be smaller). He told me to have surgery, or hit the road, since he was exhausted always asking if I was in him or not. He loved to play with toys of massive adult stars and took them with extreme ease.

I refused to alter my body for him (although he did a stunning, head turning 110 pound, blob to stud transformation in 2 years doing daily gym 2-a-days and has been now married to his personal trainer with a 3rd leg for years now). AND, just before kicking me to the curb, HE got penile implant surgery to be closer in size to his favorite man when his size was already decent. I only was with him sexually once post surgery, and while it looked cosmetically incredible, he couldn't get rock hard like before.
Regardless of the surgery he would have walked off anyway. If his only affection for you was cock then from the beginning it wasnt going to last, for a dick head who only loves a guy based on cock size he takes the biscuit.

Reactions: Southeastern
i read the first half of the first line. Who’s in the wrong? The person who is asking you to modify your body in a way you’re not comfortable with and using your relationship a a threat.

Good for you, you got a pile of shit human out of your life.

You weren't "dumped" - you were SAVED from being with that guy.
Consider it a favour on his part, even if he meant to do it in an insulting way.

So "Thanks, now kindly fuck right off" would have been an appropriate response.

You are much more than the size of your dick. It sounds like you're comfortable with it, as you should be. He was a total jerk, we can all agree on that. Never physically alter yourself for anyone else! Only for yourself, if you really need it. Even someone asking you to get a tattoo is beyond reason. That's a personal thing that is with you forever. You are the sole decider of that.

I was dating someone a few years ago who had the smallest penis I have ever encountered. 2" hard. A literal micropenis. Did it bother me? Not in the least! It was cute, easy to blow, and worked just fine. We didn't last due to other external reasons, but he was the nicest guy I've met in a long time, I wish we worked out... Dick size means absolutely nothing to me. I'm a side though, so that may play a factor, but still.