I have a panty sniffing fetish

nc_guy

Expert Member
Media
Forest City (North Carolina, United States)
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
any ladies here think its ok?I have been into this for quite awhile,since I was a teen.I love ladies worn panties,to look at,and sniff,I do not wear them,except sometimes over my head,smelling the sweet female arroma,Differant women has their own,distinct musky sweet smell.I get so hard & horney,I nearly bust out of my pants.Would any of you be offended if a guy asked you for yours or caught a guy sniffing them?I don`t want to appear perverted,guess everyone has their own little kink.

Reactions: Ace117

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
My very first bf use to steal my panties, although they were out of my drawer and clean. He never told me what he did with them but occasionally he'd bring a pair back (his undoing) and hide them in the back of my underwear drawer. There was some definite sign of usage in one form or another. He could have shown a little courtesy and at the very least washed them. It was a pretty awkward moment for the both of us when I found out and confronted him. Not sure how I'd react if I had caught him sniffing used ones? I'd certainly be grossed out. It's like dude, if you only knew the nasty full minute beer fart I ripped in those after holding it in the whole time at the Christmas party. No, we will never be kissing each other again fart face.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It would bother me if you tried to sneak, like Mercurygirl's ex. It's dishonest. Just ask plain out for what you want. I have my own little fetishes, never you mind what they are. But you are entitled to them. I would however wish you to get rid of any collection of past 'trophies' from others if you are serious about being in my life.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
if i caught some random huffing my fruit-o-the-loom's like Dennis Hopper in Blue Velvet?

punch to the throat.

i hate how some folks can backdoor in a dismissive attitude toward other folks rights to privacy and consent when it comes to a sexual fetish. :irked: no, stealing, peeping, up-skirt pictures, exposure and such ain't fuckin' cool.

if i caught my boy playing scuba-steve with my bloomers? on a solo mission?
i would back out of the room.... then mock him shamelessly *cuz wez friendz like dat*

my boy stripping me down to my altogether bares, taking a moment to inhale deeply of my still warm article of feminine mystique? pounce on his ass and fuck him breathless :13:

for my own personal enjoyment, bloomers are only erotic/arousing so long they retain body warmth. random panties i couldn't care less.

Last edited:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have sold old panties to fetishists. Some dudes will pay ridiculous sums for dirty panties I don't want anymore, even though they never meet me, are looking at photos I bought of a model (need my anonymity, sorry) and even though I almost never pay more than $5 for a pair. I used to know one dude who would pay me $100 a pair if they were stained from my period. I used to shop clearances, buy panties for $1 a pair, sometimes less, and then sit on the toilet and bleed into them. If I missed my period, I'd get a friend to help, and split the take with her. I miss him and his hundreds upon hundreds of dollars. Anyway, the key is consent.

Reactions: nc_guy