I Like You, But...

BecauseImHorny

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
]I'm noticing a pattern in regards to my dating life. I'm running into a lot of guys who can be VERY intellectually stimulating but they aren't sexual at all. Or if they are their libido is VERY low.
The easiest way to get me naked is to make me laugh or make me think. I'm not sapiosexual per se, (you could be dumb as a box of rocks and I'd still fuck ya! HA!) but I do find deep, thoughtful conversation sexy.
But lately I've been running into guys that are smart, engaging, critical and deep thinkers and love to engage in conversation about pretry much anything, but just aren't interested in sex. Or at the VERY least we're not sexually compatible.
So my question is: Has anyone else been experiencing this same pattern over and over again? Where you're connect with a lot of different people only to find out you're not sexually compatible? It's very deflating, figuratively AND literally.

Reactions: mmmniple

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Everybody's different and its hard to find a compatible match. And with lgbtq people being a minority of the population, its even harder for us guys. Keep searching. You'll find the one ;)
Considering it was difficult for this 100% straight guy to find someone, I can appreciate the difficulty your community can have. My only suggestion is to attend lgbtq events or go to lgbtq friendly establishments where your chances are greater of meeting someone.

So my question is: Has anyone else been experiencing this same pattern over and over again? Where you're connect with a lot of different people only to find out you're not sexually compatible? It's very deflating, figuratively AND literally.
For a long time I would meet amazing women, have an immediate attraction, great conversations, etc. to only be "friend zoned" because they just liked me as a friend. Fortunately I never ran into a sexual compatibility issue once the relationships I did have got sexual. A couple continued on because we were so sexually compatible with each other, even though we both knew a long-term relationship (i.e. marriage) wasn't in the picture.

Reactions: BecauseImHorny