I [M] can't stop thinking about my little sister's extremely hung & hot boyfriend

Staubfrei

Expert Member
Media
All persons mentioned here are aged 18+.

First off, I'm a bisexual guy who grew up with three younger sisters. Two of them are twins and still live with my parents, while the older one and I moved out some time ago. We remained close however, and I frequently visit my childhood home. In fact, I just got back from there after spending the past weekend with my siblings.

I arrived on Saturday and the day was rather uneventful until my oldest sister Emily showed up too. She promptly introduced us to her new boyfriend Alexander, who turned out to be a more than pleasant surprise. I always thought I had a very particular taste in guys, but meeting my sister's boyfriend made me realize that there's at least one member of my family who shares some of my preferences.

Alex fits my ideal type almost perfectly: His stature is short and slim with only a hint of muscles, while his face is both handsome and cute, with golden blonde hair and icy blue eyes giving him an almost angelic appearance. Beyond his good looks, his composed demeanour left a positive impression at dinner. He's not overly shy, though he has a reserved yet captivating charm about him. I was delighted to discover that he's not just surprisingly eloquent and well-mannered for his young age, but also flaunts a witty sense of humour.

My first encounter with Alex would have been enough to compliment my sister on her choice of partner and perhaps even feel a twinge of envy. However, it failed to prepare me for what I was about to experience the following day.

What was supposed to be a relaxing Sunday at a secluded mountain lake to escape the recent heat wave turned into a test of endurance for me. Our whole family went there, including Emily's boyfriend of course. I have to admit, I got excited at the prospect of seeing Alex without a shirt on, maybe even with some sweat or water running down his tanned and hairless skin. And he did not disappoint...

He wore blue swim shorts with white compression lining, similar to what I wore myself and something I wholly recommend to any well-endowed guy who's trying to keep a low profile in swimwear. I have quite a long and thick softie with low-hanging balls, but the compression lining really helps with keeping things neatly tucked away in a comfortable pouch. I still have a fairly noticeable bulge in mine, but the loose outer fabric conceals any details and ensures a discreet appearance. Even an inappropriate erection can usually be contained and doesn't get too inconvenient! Or so I thought...

Alex looked very far from modest in his swim trunks: Boldly jutting from his young crotch was the most gigantic bulge I have ever seen between a guy's legs, and it wasn't even close. Despite the fact that his small frame made his enormous endowment appear even more disproportionately huge, Alex easily exceeded all my expectations of what is realistically possible. If I didn't know any better, I would have accused him of stuffing his shorts. But the way his hefty package fucking bounced and wobbled when he simply walked or moved was absolutely hypnotizing to me and obliterated any doubts in my mind.

The white compression lining of his swimwear was stretched thin and barely managed to contain his massive manhood. The overfull pouch in front seemed to be utterly strained to its generous limit by a colossal cock and a pair of humongous balls. Unfortunately for any dumbfounded admirers like me, the blue outer fabric still managed to hide the exact shape of his ginormous genitals from ogling eyes. Judging from the sheer size of his immense bulge alone, it looked like he had an obese anaconda coiled up in there. It was even visible between his skinny thighs from behind, competing for my attention with his bubble butt.

I had a memorable view when he and Emily decided to use the inflatable stand-up-paddling board we brought with us to reach the less accessible side of the lake, presumably to get out of sight in need of privacy. Alex did the paddling (clumsily at first, which is understandable with so much weight attached to his narrow hips...) while my sister sat at his feet. I couldn't help but stare at his perfect ass and admire the flexing of his back and shoulders. When they returned after almost an hour, I was presented with his even more impressive front side. I couldn't take my eyes off the prominent bulge that proudly stood out from his slender frame, an image that imprinted itself on my cock-shocked brain. When he casually reached down to 'adjust' his impractically huge endowment without even a hint of embarrassment breaking his boyish smile, I almost lost it. It felt like he was inadvertently showing off even more, as his hands were too small to adequately deal with such oversized equipment. I had to consciously close my mouth to not start drooling uncontrollably at the comically arousing sight.

How my sister managed to stay calm around such an exceptional monster cock is beyond me. Even more remarkable was her boyfriend's ability to keep his giant dick in it's seemingly flaccid state all day long (I can only imagine what his erection must look like...). I personally struggled a lot more with self-restraint though, not just in the past when I was his age, but especially now. I spent most of my time lying on my stomach to keep my raging hard-on under control. When Alex stood up next to me and I got an eyeful of his monumental manhood towering over me, it made me feel like a little boy in comparison. Despite my throbbing boner, I didn't fill out my swimwear nearly as much.

Only when I got too hot and sweaty did I jump into the lake to cool off a bit. Meanwhile, Alexander's superior bulge didn't appear diminished in the slightest when he came back from taking an extended swim in the rather cold water. The wet fabric clung tightly to the distended lining in his soaked crotch and made me desperate to see a more detailed outline of his dick print. I fantasized about pulling down his pants to be confronted with his god cock in all its glory. If only we were at a nude beach, or if he had worn speedos at least...

On top of all of that, his carefree and unconcerned attitude contrasting his unbelievable physique drove me crazy. It was clear that he was extremely comfortable in his incredible body, especially when he was nonchalantly sunbathing with spread legs and his heavy equipment resting between them. Alex seemed to be entirely unaware that exuded a confidence bordering on arrogance throughout the day, which just made me feel even more hopelessly attracted to him.

As soon as we got home, I locked myself into my old room like a horny teenager. I got my throbbing hard dick out and immediately started stroking it until I reached a mind-shattering orgasm that had me basically pissing backed-up cum. My swollen nuts were aching so badly from getting unintentionally teased and blue-balled all day that I couldn't sleep, so I decided to write down this post instead to share my experience.

I jerked off and emptied my cum tanks multiple times by now while having lewd fantasies of Alex completely dominating my mind and body... and I still can't stop thinking about him.

It's ok to fantasize about him of course, those thoughts you cannot control. But he is your sister's b/f so hands off. You can admire; we all know when someone sends BDE. And I don't think he was arrogant about it, just confident which you may misconstrue as arrogance because it was obvious he had a big dick. But especially when it comes to family, you'll have to settle for fantasizing.

First off, I'm a bisexual guy who grew up with three younger sisters. Two of them are twins and still live with my parents, while the older one and I moved out some time ago. We remained close however, and I frequently visit my childhood home. In fact, I just got back from there after spending the past weekend with my siblings.

I arrived on Saturday and the day was rather uneventful until my oldest sister Emily showed up too. She promptly introduced us to her new boyfriend Alexander, who turned out to be a more than pleasant surprise. I always thought I had a very particular taste in guys, but meeting my sister's boyfriend made me realize that there's at least one member of my family who shares some of my preferences.

Alex fits my ideal type almost perfectly: His stature is short and slim with only a hint of muscles, while his face is both handsome and cute, with golden blonde hair and icy blue eyes giving him an almost angelic appearance. Beyond his good looks, his composed demeanour left a positive impression at dinner. He's not overly shy, though he has a reserved yet captivating charm about him. I was delighted to discover that he's not just surprisingly eloquent and well-mannered for his young age, but also flaunts a witty sense of humour.

My first encounter with Alex would have been enough to compliment my sister on her choice of partner and perhaps even feel a twinge of envy. However, it failed to prepare me for what I was about to experience the following day.

What was supposed to be a relaxing Sunday at a secluded mountain lake to escape the recent heat wave turned into a test of endurance for me. Our whole family went there, including Emily's boyfriend of course. I have to admit, I got excited at the prospect of seeing Alex without a shirt on, maybe even with some sweat or water running down his tanned and hairless skin. And he did not disappoint...

He wore blue swim shorts with white compression lining, similar to what I wore myself and something I wholly recommend to any well-endowed guy who's trying to keep a low profile in swimwear. I have quite a long and thick softie with low-hanging balls, but the compression lining really helps with keeping things neatly tucked away in a comfortable pouch. I still have a fairly noticeable bulge in mine, but the loose outer fabric conceals any details and ensures a discreet appearance. Even an inappropriate erection can usually be contained and doesn't get too inconvenient! Or so I thought...

Alex looked very far from modest in his swim trunks: Boldly jutting from his young crotch was the most gigantic bulge I have ever seen between a guy's legs, and it wasn't even close. Despite the fact that his small frame made his enormous endowment appear even more disproportionately huge, Alex easily exceeded all my expectations of what is realistically possible. If I didn't know any better, I would have accused him of stuffing his shorts. But the way his hefty package fucking bounced and wobbled when he simply walked or moved was absolutely hypnotizing to me and obliterated any doubts in my mind.

The white compression lining of his swimwear was stretched thin and barely managed to contain his massive manhood. The overfull pouch in front seemed to be utterly strained to its generous limit by a colossal cock and a pair of humongous balls. Unfortunately for any dumbfounded admirers like me, the blue outer fabric still managed to hide the exact shape of his ginormous genitals from ogling eyes. Judging from the sheer size of his immense bulge alone, it looked like he had an obese anaconda coiled up in there. It was even visible between his skinny thighs from behind, competing for my attention with his bubble butt.

I had a memorable view when he and Emily decided to use the inflatable stand-up-paddling board we brought with us to reach the less accessible side of the lake, presumably to get out of sight in need of privacy. Alex did the paddling (clumsily at first, which is understandable with so much weight attached to his narrow hips...) while my sister sat at his feet. I couldn't help but stare at his perfect ass and admire the flexing of his back and shoulders. When they returned after almost an hour, I was presented with his even more impressive front side. I couldn't take my eyes off the prominent bulge that proudly stood out from his slender frame, an image that imprinted itself on my cock-shocked brain. When he casually reached down to 'adjust' his impractically huge endowment without even a hint of embarrassment breaking his boyish smile, I almost lost it. It felt like he was inadvertently showing off even more, as his hands were too small to adequately deal with such oversized equipment. I had to consciously close my mouth to not start drooling uncontrollably at the comically arousing sight.

How my sister managed to stay calm around such an exceptional monster cock is beyond me. Even more remarkable was her boyfriend's ability to keep his giant dick in it's seemingly flaccid state all day long (I can only imagine what his erection must look like...). I personally struggled a lot more with self-restraint though, not just in the past when I was his age, but especially now. I spent most of my time lying on my stomach to keep my raging hard-on under control. When Alex stood up next to me and I got an eyeful of his monumental manhood towering over me, it made me feel like a little boy in comparison. Despite my throbbing boner, I didn't fill out my swimwear nearly as much.

Only when I got too hot and sweaty did I jump into the lake to cool off a bit. Meanwhile, Alexander's superior bulge didn't appear diminished in the slightest when he came back from taking an extended swim in the rather cold water. The wet fabric clung tightly to the distended lining in his soaked crotch and made me desperate to see a more detailed outline of his dick print. I fantasized about pulling down his pants to be confronted with his god cock in all its glory. If only we were at a nude beach, or if he had worn speedos at least...

On top of all of that, his carefree and unconcerned attitude contrasting his unbelievable physique drove me crazy. It was clear that he was extremely comfortable in his incredible body, especially when he was nonchalantly sunbathing with spread legs and his heavy equipment resting between them. Alex seemed to be entirely unaware that exuded a confidence bordering on arrogance throughout the day, which just made me feel even more hopelessly attracted to him.

As soon as we got home, I locked myself into my old room like a horny teenager. I got my throbbing hard dick out and immediately started stroking it until I reached a mind-shattering orgasm that had me basically pissing backed-up cum. My swollen nuts were aching so badly from getting unintentionally teased and blue-balled all day that I couldn't sleep, so I decided to write down this post instead to share my experience.

I jerked off and emptied my cum tanks multiple times by now while having lewd fantasies of Alex completely dominating my mind and body... and I still can't stop thinking about him.
Where are u comes from? Is it Europe so that's big uncut dick with white pinkish glans and beautiful foreskin?

It's ok to fantasize about him of course, those thoughts you cannot control. But he is your sister's b/f so hands off. You can admire; we all know when someone sends BDE. And I don't think he was arrogant about it, just confident which you may misconstrue as arrogance because it was obvious he had a big dick. But especially when it comes to family, you'll have to settle for fantasizing.
Well put--besides, fantasy is always cheaper, safer, and healthier than reality.

Are you really just gonna leave us hanging like that???