I need advice...please! help

goinDeeP.70

Just Browsing
Media
alright...now that I made my way on here I'm just going to be honest. I'm not who the profile states. My name is April and I've been with/married to the same man for nearly 30 yrs and...I am desperate to know if this...awful_ unfamiliar I've been experiencing for several months now-a feeling like I've never felt/known until recently-and...it seems to be one of absolute dread_it's a constant nagging in my gut that has taken over & one I cannot shake->and... it has caused me to begin to both doubt/question everything I ever felt I knew about my husband! I cannot escape this sense of sadness asif it's screaming at me- Wake-Up! pay attention April-you know in your heart something is extremely OFF with Bobby!..and.. now-I am noticing things...I wish I could just forget...along with the painful realization that our once on fire sexual intimacy that drove me crazy & Bobby taught me to enjoy sex so much that I became a multiple orgasmic squirter-but...now it feels as though he's never had sex...like he doesn't know how or where to touch me anymore->or.. maybe it's more it feels as though that it now repulses him...is that even possible?...all his focus is now on him...I just want to cry at the idea of him trying anymore-partially bc...he really doesn't try at least that's how it feels/seems from my end & Him reciprocating for me as I do for him-fact is..most times he tweaks my nips or pulls at my boob's like I'm a cow he's milking-
and....even worse I'm lucky if he inserts one of his fingers in me- but...barely only to the first very top knuckle on his middle finger no further...EVER! (he use to be all over me_we were extremely wild and loved to touch_taste_lick_kiss
fondle_f***_and...I loved out role playing_he use to be so good and met my every desire-now...sex is terrible! most days it takes hours to get him up-then it's in-he then blows w/I 30-45 seconds that is if he doesn't go off in my hand first-
NOW HERE IS WHERE IT GETS HARD FOR ME...WHY?...I KEEP ON HAVING THIS DAMN NAGGING IN MY GUT AS IF TO SAY-HEY STUPID
DON'T BE A DUMB BITCH...YOU KNOW SHIT IS OFF...YOU KNOW SHIT HAS CHANGED...YOU KNOW HE IS LYING TO YOU ABOUT WHY-
HOW DUMB DO YOU GOTTA BE APRIL TO UNDERSTAND THAT IT-S CLEAR WOMEN AIN'T HIS THANG ANYMORE!
....**THERE IS MORE->THE TIDE HAS TURNED ON ME...NOW IT'S GIVE ME A HAND JAMMY-BITE HIS TINY NIPPLES-BITE ON HIS EARS & THE BACK OF HIS NECK WHEN I AM BEHIND AND STRADDLING HIM...THEN I HAVE TO WORK MY WAY BACK AROUND AND AS I AM EITHER SUCKING/OR JERKING HIM OFF HIS FOCUS IS ON HIS PLEASURE...HE LIKES/WANTS ME TO YANK HIS PRICK DOWNWARD TOWARDS HIS BALLS WHILE EXTENDING MY MIDDLE FINGER OUT TO GRAZE HIS ASSBOLE AS I PULL IN HIS COCK...UNTIL THE VERY SECOND I SLIP THE TIP OF MY FINGER IN & HE GOES WILD WITH EXCITEMENT-CAUSING HIM TO SUTIT STRAIGHT UP FORCING MY MID FINGER COMPLETELY UP IN HIS RECTUM AND HE BEGINS TO RIDE/and/GRIND ON MY MID FINGER...HOLDING MY HAND TO MAKE SURE MY FINGER STAYS DEEP IN HIM AS HE RIDES...GETS LOUD...BEGS FOR MORE...FOR DEEPER...AND MOANS AS HE IS LITERALLY F***ING MY FINGER LIKE A BITCH WOULD A HARD COCK! NOT TO MENTION EVERY TI

Maybe he is getting older himself and has less sex drive so more sensitive acts like anal fingering is what's doing it for him. But, that doesn't mean you should be having sex where you feel your needs aren't being met, try telling him what you want more. Maybe share your intimacy time between acts he will do for you and acts you do for him. It seems he enjoy acts being done to him, and if you enjoy doing it to him I would say, though maybe crude to hear, treat him how you want to be treated. Finger him how you want it, show him what you want on his body since he's open to being touched this way. Then tell him you too want to recieve thag. Though do not do stuff you're not comfortable with and sex shouldn't feel like a chore. Communicate with each other.

Maybe he is getting older himself and has less sex drive so more sensitive acts like anal fingering is what's doing it for him. But, that doesn't mean you should be having sex where you feel your needs aren't being met, try telling him what you want more. Maybe share your intimacy time between acts he will do for you and acts you do for him. It seems he enjoy acts being done to him, and if you enjoy doing it to him I would say, though maybe crude to hear, treat him how you want to be treated. Finger him how you want it, show him what you want on his body since he's open to being touched this way. Then tell him you too want to recieve thag. Though do not do stuff you're not comfortable with and sex shouldn't feel like a chore. Communicate with each other.
What "ColdCum" says seems to be worth trying. His personality might have changed with time.