Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm 19 years old and I'm feeling thin but I can't go to the gym because here in Brazil the covid is very heavy.
I started taking a high calorie this week and I need help with training at home to try to gain body.
anyone can help me ?
photo of my body

IMG_4902.jpeg

Attachments

b3ar

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The high caloric addition to your diet will help quite a bit. I'm not sure what fitness equipment you have at home, but keep your workouts short (about 45 minutes to an hour at the most) and make sure you have about 90 seconds rest between sets. And the main thing.... eat, Eat, EAT.

Reactions: camiloramorim

camiloramorim

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
T
The high caloric addition to your diet will help quite a bit. I'm not sure what fitness equipment you have at home, but keep your workouts short (about 45 minutes to an hour at the most) and make sure you have about 90 seconds rest between sets. And the main thing.... eat, Eat, EAT.
Thansk

taylor15946

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Can you describe your high calorie diet?
Are you tracking macros?

In addition to a high calorie diet, you need to make sure that you are getting enough protein. 1 gram of protein per kilogram of bodyweight should be sufficient.

I imagine some of your diet includes feijão, macarrão, arroz, cuzcuz (depending on the region you live).

I'm 19 years old and I'm feeling thin but I can't go to the gym because here in Brazil the covid is very heavy.
I started taking a high calorie this week and I need help with training at home to try to gain body.
anyone can help me ?
photo of my body

View attachment 38240101

camiloramorim

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Can you describe your high calorie diet?
Are you tracking macros?

In addition to a high calorie diet, you need to make sure that you are getting enough protein. 1 gram of protein per kilogram of bodyweight should be sufficient.

I imagine some of your diet includes feijão, macarrão, arroz, cuzcuz (depending on the region you live).
Yes i eat feijão, macarrão e arroz. I dont do high calorie diet

Andy7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
You have a great lean body with nice muscle definition which is a good start. I'm sure any basic exercises you can do without gym equipment would start showing good results - push ups, dips, pull ups. Just eat a balanced diet - don't overdo the calories, just enough to balance your exercise routine, otherwise you'll just get fat! ;)

camiloramorim

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You have a great lean body with nice muscle definition which is a good start. I'm sure any basic exercises you can do without gym equipment would start showing good results - push ups, dips, pull ups. Just eat a balanced diet - don't overdo the calories, just enough to balance your exercise routine, otherwise you'll just get fat! ;)

my dream to have a chest like yours

Andy7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Er, I think you already do! I'm pretty skinny really. Besides that, you're less than half my age and are at the ideal time to build muscle easily with all that natural testosterone in your system!
Just be consistent with your exercise and nutrition and you'll see decent progress before long.

Andy7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
That's good then - get one of those combined pull up/dip stations, they're usually pretty cheap. Pull ups and dips can be quite challenging and you can add extra weight or use bands to vary the intensity. You will be at an advantage as you're slim.