and coulour/color USA,should be added

just sayin
possibly under a threat haha

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I will admit... that the first time I was in the US, 2004, on my own bumbling around California, I was at a cocktail party in LA and I might have been a little bit drunk because I was holding forth about how, if you looked at it in a certain light through the lens of 70 years of American support for Israel and general dicking about in the Middle East and with Saudi Arabia in particular where billions of petrol dollars funded a Wahabi resurgence, funding the Mujahideen blah blah blah blah... you could kinda maybe understand why the WTC attacks occurred.

That went down like a fart in a space suit.

And the host ot the party said, "You stop right there!" and went away and brought back a parcel and gave it to me saying, "I was in NYC on 9/11 and I want you to have this."

And I opened several layers of brown paper, down to some bubble wrap and then an A4 clip frame with.. dust, grit...? something grey... What is that?

And the host said, "We crept down under police on the night of the attack lines and collected this out of the air and I want you to have this."

Well that shut me up.

But. To this day I think it was a bit like this....

Reactions: ronin001
T

T_Lurch

I will admit... that the first time I was in the US, 2004, on my own bumbling around California, I was at a cocktail party in LA and I might have been a little bit drunk because I was holding forth about how, if you looked at it in a certain light through the lens of 70 years of American support for Israel and general dicking about in the Middle East and with Saudi Arabia in particular where billions of petrol dollars funded a Wahabi resurgence, funding the Mujahideen blah blah blah blah... you could kinda maybe understand why the WTC attacks occurred.

That went down like a fart in a space suit.

And the host ot the party said, "You stop right there!" and went away and brought back a parcel and gave it to me saying, "I was in NYC on 9/11 and I want you to have this."

And I opened several layers of brown paper, down to some bubble wrap and then an A4 clip frame with.. dust, grit...? something grey... What is that?

And the host said, "We crept down under police on the night of the attack lines and collected this out of the air and I want you to have this."

Well that shut me up.

But. To this day I think it was a bit like this....

What was in the parcel?

DiamondJoe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What was in the parcel?
As I said, it was the dust collected out of the air from ground zero/the WTC attacks - fuck knows what was in there - cement, heavy metals, bits of human?

I sealed it properly when I got back to London and eventually gave it away. Just too grizzly.

Reactions: T_Lurch

ConanTheBarber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Certain things are developing in a beautiful way, and I wonder if mortality will give me time to make anything of them. But even so, it's good.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
oproud
of our NZ defeatng UK/USA in the Americas yatching cuppretty comprehensvely,over the last 20 years
prefer tere/our success,to our Rugby AQll Blacks

plu
pleased,we are realistic enough to be getting our lives back

D

deleted9718551

That I spent a long time organizing my clothes in my drawer

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In your case, that would amount to narcissism, n'est-ce pas?

Actually, not at all. Not much of an "intellectual", here. I'm more of a dilettante, who is somewhat interested in too many subjects.

A/B

Last edited: