David Arons

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've had this picture since the tumblr days and it doesn't include their face so i understand if it's hard to find who this is but

dream body.png

This is a dream daddy body, his lil bear belly, big dad cock, etc. I've jerked off to this pic so many times i was wondering if anyone knows the original poster or if they have more content / pictures from the same dude or a guy with a similar body type.

This is a dream daddy body, his lil bear belly, big dad cock, etc. I've jerked off to this pic so many times i was wondering if anyone knows the original poster or if they have more content / pictures from the same dude or a guy with a similar body type.
pretty sure it's https://twitter.com/HairyATL/

I've had this picture since the tumblr days and it doesn't include their face so i understand if it's hard to find who this is but

View attachment 83809091

Here's his tweeter acc @HairyATL enjoy.

Reactions: Rolopolo

View attachment 83809091

His name is HairyATL @HairyATL

Attachments

• Love
Reactions: Nomdean