If you are about to fuck a guy with a huge cock, is it important that you climb on top to control penetration?

Wild_Bill_Big_Cock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my experience, initial penetration of a woman who is unfamiliar with a huge cock can be an anxious time. I like to work my cock in slowly and make sure they are comfortable with it before trying to go balls deep.

Often, the woman will climb on top and take my cock in their hand to guide initial penetration. I actually enjoy watching them play with my cock, using the head to open their pussy and slowly sinking down onto me.

I'd like hear from more women if it is something you do? Is it more important for you to take control when the guy has a huge cock? Alternatively, do you prefer the guy to be in control, on top or from behind?

Please, tell me about your experiences and preferences, especially with hung guys!

SexyFlexy812

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
For me, missionary is best initially. I love to climb on top as well, but I can’t sit straight up without it hurting a bit bc he goes so deep. I’m not complaining about that one bit, but missionary definitely feels “safer” to me initially

ChezzD

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Its not really a problem, I do like on top but its not a requirment for me to be able to take a lot of size. I dont mind doggy or missionnary. Lot of lads seem to like me in doggy or missionnary to get a view of my fat bum or big boobs :laughing: