If you could hook up with anyone on LPSG, who would it be?

FleshFan69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Whether it's a genie granting a wish, Santa pulling connections or the person themselves, which member of LPSG would you (have you dreamed of) hook up with?

For me... CALBONER

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow, that's a tough question! I can only narrow it down to a short list: Enid, submissivegirl83, prettyswinggirl, zaragoza, Fleur, shyhotgurl and seaside (don't really know her but she seems awesome.) Plus, so many others!

Reactions: ronin001

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whether it's a genie granting a wish, Santa pulling connections or the person themselves, which member of LPSG would you (have you dreamed of) hook up with?

For me... CALBONER
I click on the thread title and what do I read? :redface::redface::redface::redface: :notworthy:

I would not want to jeopardize any of the agreeable flirtations that I carry on with several female members of this site by naming one of them in preference to the others. If I were at all serious about wanting to "hook up" with one of them (a phrase that I abhor, by the way), I would do it by private message in any case. :biggrin1:

HappyBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oh, this is kinda embarrasing.. :X But from the ones I've had contact with, I wouldn't mind spending some time with either 'SportXX' or 'davidv3'... :rolleyes: :redface:

Wow, that's a tough question! I can only narrow it down to a short list: Enid, submissivegirl83, prettyswinggirl, zaragoza, Fleur, shyhotgurl and seaside (don't really know her but she seems awesome.) Plus, so many others!

Now, now, being greedy is an ugly quality.. ;)

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

:confused:

Reactions: ArtAppreciation

ManofThunder

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hehe thats what happens when you start naming names :)
If I were unattached I'd hook up with all kinds of guys here. I wont name names but I do like the British ones :D

I will never name names again! (< tongue twister?) British? Hmmm....

That's another reason not to name anybody---you might forget someone!

Sir, you are much wiser than me...you have my respect. :biggrin1: