If You Have Only One Desire...(girth, Length, Balls, Cum Volume..)

(i'm a man): only one desire...

• (i'm a man): add up to 3 cm in length

Votes: 86 43.0%
  • (i'm a man): add up to 3 cm in girth

Votes: 60 30.0%
  • (i'm a man): make your balls 2/3 times bigger

Votes: 14 7.0%
  • (i'm a man): control the volume of cum...no limits

Votes: 34 17.0%
  • (i'm a man): x1.5 bigger glans

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • (i'm a woman): add up to 3 cm in length to my partner's cock

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • (i'm a woman): add up to 3 cm in girth to my partner's cock

Votes: 2 1.0%
  • (i'm a woman): make your my partner's balls 2/3 times bigger

• (i'm a woman): control the volume of cum of my partner...no limits

• (i'm a woman): x1.5 bigger glans

• Total voters

SgtGirth

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Phoenix, Arizona, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm very happy with the length and girth and curvature of my cock. I'm glad I'm uncut and like the size of my head.

But my cum loads are underwhelming. And after the first, they quickly diminish to nothing. I'd love to be able to shoot huge loads of cum. I also don't precum at all. I'd love to precum when I'm turned on.

Atarashiya

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd like to have bigger glans because when hard it's the same width as the rest of my penis. Some uncut guys with big dick heads have nice dick prints like they were circumcised.

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If I can choose only one, it would be to add GIRTH! I am tired of being thinner than average.

I once had a guy whose cock was the same length as mine but had 1.5" more girth. I actually measured him with a tailors tape!

Holding, stroking and sucking that thick dick was incredible! And he had pictures of his cock fucking a woman... the filling stretch on that pussy was visibly obvious! I want to be able to do that to my girl!

D

deleted474049

I'm plenty thick--6 inches circumference--but I sure would like to have another inch of length!

My second priority would be to cum like Peter North!

Reactions: Rewardheragain148

at10

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm content with the size and appearance of my cock. And, though I'm a fairly large cummer, having control on the volume would be incredible.

Imagine thinking, today I'm going to cum 20x the normal man, and then doing it. Or, just cumming a half liter. Would be insane.

Reactions: Jizzpainter

Petnax

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have a positive... relationship??... with my dick. He's the perfect length and thickness for me. He's long enough (I think he's 6 inches) to go deep and thick enough (5.5") to give a "full" feeling.

I voted for the balls though, more specifically I wouldn't necessarily want them "bigger" but I wish they were low hangers and stayed that way when hard.

Obelisk8

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The larger cum volume would be nice too but it only lasts a few seconds and then it's over!

Wait, I thought we had 'no limits' on the cum option? So what if I want to cum 1 liter in a normal fashion (baselined with ~8 spurts @ 0.8 sec/spurt producing 4ml total volume), then I would be cumming for almost half an hour! This is sounding like a fun choice!

HMS

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[photo=large]8616391[/photo]
I voted to make my cock thicker. I'm just only 13 cm/5.1 inches on circumference. But also I want to enlarge it on length too. Mine's 19 cm/7.5 inches erect length, but only on BPEL

Nick Briggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Happy with my 6.0in around girth.

I would choose 1 of 3...

1. Length... who wouldn't wanna get closer to the double-digit club. To join the category of "Huge Cock", you need both amazing length and girth. But when it comes down to it chicks get "cock shock" face from length as long as you have average or better girth

2. Balls... A little bit fuller, hit that golf ball to slightly bigger size category

3. Cum... Wish I was a shooter. Can only "spurt" my first rope but then turn into an oozer / pumper. And who wouldn't wanna be able to solo-bukkake a chesty gal.

But if I can only choose 1... it's the length increase for sure and always will be unless my cock magically becomes 10.0in long haha.:p