I'm an ass man but not crazy about man ass

JJJason27

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
When it comes to women, I'm definitely an ass man. But for guys, maybe it's because I'm a bottom, I don't know, but man ass has never had that much appeal for me. I only really notice men's asses when they're much bigger and rounder than average, otherwise they all look the same to me and don't exactly catch my eye the way women's do.

But on a related note, what's the equivalent of "ass man vs boob man" for guys? I think it should be "pecs vs abs."

Reactions: halcyondays
So you're an ass man for women. Got it. As a bottom what excites you most about men? Cock? Pecs? Abs? A big muscular booty you just want to wrap your legs around?

For me the equivalent of an "ass vs boob man" is "ass vs pecs." Regardless of sex it's ass to ass and chest to chest.

Me? I'm an ass man when it comes to men and care not at all about cock since most guys are about average in that department. Large or small it's athletic ass that catches my eye especially when the small of the back curves into it just right. Men or women a narrow waist is magnetic. :cool:

Reactions: Soxfan90
So you're an ass man for women. Got it. As a bottom what excites you most about men? Cock? Pecs? Abs? A big muscular booty you just want to wrap your legs around?

For me the equivalent of an "ass vs boob man" is "ass vs pecs." Regardless of sex it's ass to ass and chest to chest.

Me? I'm an ass man when it comes to men and care not at all about cock since most guys are about average in that department. Large or small it's athletic ass that catches my eye especially when the small of the back curves into it just right. Men or women a narrow waist is magnetic. :cool:
It's always been pecs for me. I go crazy for some big, defined, hairy pecs.

Reactions: halcyondays
Like women's assess but there's something about guys asses that make me go wild, I don't really know what it is I think it's something about how masculine big and hard cheeks in men (specially if the legs match) look, but also hide a very sensitive butthole, like a prize to achieve past that wall of meat, lol.

Oh and if the guy plays soccer, then it's game over me, drool and melt.

Also there's the trust and sort of taboo factor
"You trust me enough to let me play with your ass, maybe be a bit submissive or get fucked by me?" That's incredibly hot.

Reactions: Prettyboynj13
When it comes to women, I'm definitely an ass man. But for guys, maybe it's because I'm a bottom, I don't know, but man ass has never had that much appeal for me. I only really notice men's asses when they're much bigger and rounder than average, otherwise they all look the same to me and don't exactly catch my eye the way women's do.

But on a related note, what's the equivalent of "ass man vs boob man" for guys? I think it should be "pecs vs abs."

Men asses don't appeal to me much butt I like what can be done to them (fuck) or in the case of mine being fucked :yum

You don't have to be lover of the male butt to enjoy the fun that can be had :cool:

I guess form me the equivalent to my liking for female boobs, I'm more a petite size than a triple D :innocent: is cock and balls here I do like a large portion of meat and 2 veg :yum:blush:

Gay bottom here and I’m an absolutely ass addicted man. There’s nothing better than ass worshipping and being held down and smothered by a good cheeky man’s ass. Just don’t get the cock fixation other bottoms are into.
Ass is totally hypnotic to me. :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:

Also there's the trust and sort of taboo factor
"You trust me enough to let me play with your ass, maybe be a bit submissive or get fucked by me?" That's incredibly hot.
There is that taboo thing about seeing a guy face down, ass up, and exposed. It's so exciting to me coming from the "straight" world for so many years. For me though I want to be the one with my ass up in the air!