I'm having problems with Only Fans

m1000

Sexy Member
Media
Im having problems buying a subsciption at OnlyFans.

I have only been able to get 'free subscriptions'.

I want to buy a subscription and Im going through the steps.

This box appears . . .

verify 2.jpg

OnlyFans will debit an amount, BUT the amount they debit is . . .

which amount.jpg

14 cents or - $2.56 ??? (Or is it $2.48 , but thats from the day before)

I figured it would be $0.14, I entered it and thats not right. Ive run out of attempts, so I cant try and see if $2.48 is correct . . .

photo 4_ (67).jpg

This is a capture of a capture ;-)

1. the amount
2. example
3. Verify (greyed out, not available)

Neither amount ($0.14 and $2.48), it didn't work

I click on '2' , which shows $1.58. I try $1.58 in the box (1), but it doesnt work.

How do I finshed this so I can start subscribing? What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Mark

PS: I just read that the tech forum is only for tech problems with LPSG.

I didnt know that.

I guess I will find a tech forum elsewhere and re-post

My issue is I can’t login! For some reason I get a blank white top screen preventing me from logging in. When I try on other devices, no issue. Any help is welcomed

OnlyFans tech support had new suggestions . . . .

Clear cahe and cookkies
try a different browser
try a differen t comcputer
check wifi signal
disable VPN and proxy services sre enabled
Scripts are allowed
disable adult content

But I think it might be ad blockers. I recently bought Total AV which has an ad blocker.

Trying a Samsung tablet tonight didnt work

Kaiifyn,​

I'll message you

OnlyFans tech support had new suggestions . . . .

Clear cahe and cookkies
try a different browser
try a differen t comcputer
check wifi signal
disable VPN and proxy services sre enabled
Scripts are allowed
disable adult content

But I think it might be ad blockers. I recently bought Total AV which has an ad blocker.

Trying a Samsung tablet tonight didnt work

Kaiifyn,​

I'll message you
That’s very nice of you to help, thanks!

You're welcome

As I said, i wish someone would help me.

I'm sending in my laptop to get fixed so I'm going to be on Samsung Galaxy tablets that I have.

They said it would take about 8 days hopefully to solve the situation, the missing file situation. Not the Only Fans situation. That's still a situation

And I told the tech that guy that I felt he wasn't helping because I had asked him two questions which he hadn't answered. I figured out one question but I still don't know the answer to the other question.

The first question was why is the credit card greyed out and that's because I am in a period of time that is kind of like downtime

I realize yesterday that one of the guys I was going to subscribe to only had nine pieces of media and other people will have hundreds of pieces of media so I looked elsewhere

OnlyFans

I'm going to try Kent Clark. He has lots of media

OnlyFans

I can only tell you to email support@onlyfans.com. That has happened to me but, I typically use gift cards

I don't know how gift cards are different from credit cards.

i bought vanilla prepaid credit card. they would not honor the card. They felt they didn't have anything to be accountable for. They will leave you.

I'm not even sure if I trust visa and MasterCard.

I applied for a Visa debit card which is different because i have to have funds in my bank account in order for the transaction to go through.

But that doesn't matter cuz I can't subscribe to anyone!!!!!!

(Long reply)

Just to follow up because I mentioned my laptop had lost 50,000 files .

Actually after the scan of my computer, i lost 1.3 TB of data .

Here's the completed scan

scan, 1.3 TB lost.jpg

I'm going to download the program that finds all the empty folders. I did this a week ago and I remember it showed the folders that were empty so hopefully I can at least have an idea of which folders are emptied .

I still don't know the reason for the data loss . I don't know if it was a virus or malware . I'm in the process of putting all my files up into the cloud .

Only Fans:

I came up with a solution. I was going to borrow a cellphone but the friend live 40 miles away from me.

So I'm going to rent a cell phone (for 15 minutes or however long ) so that OnlyFans can do the verification. They do this to make sure everyone is an adult and not underage.

Here's some irony. I was at home and spilled some yogurt on my couch. The next morning, I saw there was yogurt on the keyboard. I mentioned this to the HP guy when I was talking to him. He said the warranty would not cover that.

I contacted Allstate and the extended warranty does cover accidental spillage. They sent me an affidavit to sign, i signed i and sent it back. Later that night, there was an email with an electronic Staples gift card ($386, the price of the laptop when I bought it ) and it is to be used at Staples.

777777.jpg

I have to go to the store in order to use it. The laptop is not at the store and I'll get it delivered.

https://www.staples.ca/products/303...indows-10-professional?variant=39332119347329

I know you may be thinking that this was intentional but it wasn't. The guy at Staples had already told me to contact HP because they would send me an empty box that I would put the laptop in and send back to them so they could repair the laptop or replace it.

I lost data on two separate hard drives. I paid for both of those, to get the files recovered. And if you count this hard drive, that's three hard drives that I have had data recovery on.

I had an idea during the first time I lost data. i was going to back up the most recent files. And that's what I plan to do. I'm going to have a folder set aside and all the newest files will be there to be later transferred onto an external hard drive that I bought at Staples.

Attachments