I'm tired of Drew Carey hosting 'The Price Is Right'. Are they sure Bob Barker is dead?

m1000

Sexy Member
Media
I used to like Drew Carey hosting "The Price Is Right", but now I wish he would leave. There are things that get on my nerves.

He laughs like a witch. He cackles (see next clip)

He doesn't really cackle in this clip but it's a funny clip (start at 0:24).

Perfect! at 0:23. This is the cackle....

And I hate how he says "You made it"

When there are small items to talk about, he goes up to the item and pretends he doesn't know what it is. He'll say a long handle flashlight is a metal detector

I don't like when he introduces the models. Especially James O'Halloran. James replies back and yells. It's nice that he acknowledges them, but I don't like him saying their full name throughout the show.

I'm so tired of him explaining each game to the contestants. They should know how to play the games. It's not like this show hasn't been around for a while.

And he'll save the exact same thing again and again. For example, 'Vend-O-Price' *, he explains how to play it and then he says "let's pretend you just got a job at CBS and I'm the big wig taking you out to lunch."

On the gameone away, I hate when he says . . .

"Oh mighty sound effects lady, do I have one number right?"

"And then he says, " oh mighty sound effects lady do I have two numbers right"

"And then he says, " oh mighty sound effects lady do I have three numbers right?"

"And then he says, " oh mighty sound effects lady do I have four numbers right?"

(Note: no I did not just write that over and over again. I'm using voice dictation, called Speechtexter.com. This whole message is voice dictated)

And I can't forget George Grey. I'm not crazy about him saying "Good morning" to Mama May every episode.

Over on Let's Make a Deal, Wayne Brady would says "I love you, mama" at the end of each show. But they must have talked to him because he doesn't say that anymore. And if he does you're watching your repeat episode

And I really don't like how Amber waves. Just watch.

And if I said something about Rachel Reynolds constantly smiling the whole time, I might get backlash

I like Devin Gouda

He looks good in sweaters too

b.jpg

* I googled it

I used to like Drew Carey hosting "The Price Is Right", but now I wish he would leave. There are things that get on my nerves.

He laughs like a witch. He cackles (see next clip)

He doesn't really cackle in this clip but it's a funny clip (start at 0:24).

Perfect! at 0:23. This is the cackle....

And I hate how he says "You made it"

When there are small items to talk about, he goes up to the item and pretends he doesn't know what it is. He'll say a long handle flashlight is a metal detector

I don't like when he introduces the models. Especially James O'Halloran. James replies back and yells. It's nice that he acknowledges them, but I don't like him saying their full name throughout the show.

I'm so tired of him explaining each game to the contestants. They should know how to play the games. It's not like this show hasn't been around for a while.

And he'll save the exact same thing again and again. For example, 'Vend-O-Price' *, he explains how to play it and then he says "let's pretend you just got a job at CBS and I'm the big wig taking you out to lunch."

On the gameone away, I hate when he says . . .

"Oh mighty sound effects lady, do I have one number right?"

"And then he says, " oh mighty sound effects lady do I have two numbers right"

"And then he says, " oh mighty sound effects lady do I have three numbers right?"

"And then he says, " oh mighty sound effects lady do I have four numbers right?"

(Note: no I did not just write that over and over again. I'm using voice dictation, called Speechtexter.com. This whole message is voice dictated)

And I can't forget George Grey. I'm not crazy about him saying "Good morning" to Mama May every episode.

Over on Let's Make a Deal, Wayne Brady would says "I love you, mama" at the end of each show. But they must have talked to him because he doesn't say that anymore. And if he does you're watching your repeat episode

And I really don't like how Amber waves. Just watch.

And if I said something about Rachel Reynolds constantly smiling the whole time, I might get backlash

I like Devin Gouda

He looks good in sweaters too

b.jpg

* I googled it
I haven't watched Price Is Right since 2008.
People still watch that show?

Reactions: WrikPrada
I decided yesterday that I won't watch the Drew version anymore.

Thankfully, the Bob Barker version is on in the afternoon (on Game TV) and I'll record that but Ive seen many episodes.

I had an idea for a game, involving a muscle man, of course. In a similiarly staged game like, Let Em Roll, . . .

kevin3.png

. . . there would be stairs that slowly emerge and a gate that moves backward and forces the muscle man away from the $30,000 prize. The gate moves backward, the stairs emerge, and when the contestant walks . . .) up the stairs, they can reach the money, with the muscle man behind bars.

(The stage would not look like this, but just to give you an idea . . I never imagined any height to the stage until I had to look for a photo just now)

I wrote The Price is Right, and suggested my idea but they said they dont take any 'outside ideas'. The TPIR writers develop the games

And I'll throw up if Drew talks about 'mental health' after the 'have your pet spayed or neutered' speech happens.

Its a bad day, Drew, I need a hug ;-)