I'm turning 29 this year, never had a girlfriend. is there any hope?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh well, then. Same shit, different pile.

If you don’t like women, we can tell. You may not be able to fix that. Why would any woman be with a guy who fundamentally doesn’t like or trust women? You could be the best looking guy in the world, have a ton of money, but no one will stay with you very long. Just being heterosexual isn’t enough. You have to like us. Don’t blame your looks.

Wasted breath, likely.

TrippyHippy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never get any good advice. Just that "it's your attitude" no one ever tells me how to improve my looks.

I don't hate women. I just am jaded by being treated horribly by women because of my looks. Look what's going on here. I'm getting berrated by women because I'm ugly and jaded

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
We are always our own worst critic. Sometimes a change on the outside make us feel better on the inside. Sometimes a change on the inside makes us appear better to people on the outside. I’m not saying anything is wrong but something isn’t working for you. Change your style of clothes or hair or facial hair. Do something out of the ordinary that you wouldn’t normally do. Challenge yourself. Maybe you just aren’t meeting the right people. Change the crowd you hang out with and maybe you’ll meet a new group of people. Look at what you want in a partner and think about what you can compromise on and what is a deal breaker. Changing your thinking is small ways can make big differences in how we appear to others.
Did you read the thread? I'm guessing not, since you missed the fact that it's actually in Ask a Woman. This is a returning banned member. He always asks for advice. He insists he's ugly and has a bad body. We tell him the truth, which is that he looks okay, about average, though maybe a bit older than his age. We tell him his problem is his personality, that he comes across as a bitter, misogynistic crybaby. We've been telling him that since his old username, @Anonymous420 . He doesn't listen.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I never get any good advice. Just that "it's your attitude" no one ever tells me how to improve my looks.

I don't hate women. I just am jaded by being treated horribly by women because of my looks. Look what's going on here. I'm getting berrated by women because I'm ugly and jaded

Wrong. We have given you genuine advice on your looks. I specifically recall someone telling you that your pants didn't even fit properly when you posted pics of your body last time. Now in this thread someone told you about how you could do your hair differently. You ignored it all.

Instead you focus on the answers you don't get.

Do YOU like the way you look? Or do you think of yourself as ugly? No one will find you attractive if inside you're repulsed by yourself.

That's all you're getting from me, and honestly, I'm posting it more for the lurkers. I already have an idea of how likely it is this is not gonna make a difference.

TrippyHippy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know why I'm getting berrated. I don't want to be the bad guy. I'm a really nice guy, I just hate my looks. I hate that I'm balding at an early age, I hate that my deformed face makes me look older. I hate myself yet all I get is bullied.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know why I'm getting berrated. I don't want to be the bad guy. I'm a really nice guy, I just hate my looks. I hate that I'm balding at an early age, I hate that my deformed face makes me look older. I hate myself yet all I get is bullied.
You're not nice. Your ideology about women is seriously screwed up. Your looks are fine. You are no Adonis but neither are you Quasi Modo. You look normal, and normal is good.

Last edited:
Reactions: 693987 and 950483

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yeah, this guy is beyond help. But for the lurkers...

1. Get your hair professionally styled. Same for facial hair, at least once. No Super Cuts.
2. Have a personal style. If you don’t know what your style is, you don’t have one.
3. Think about why you like people in general. Be interested in them. Talk to people.
4. Why do you admire women? What do you like about the women you admire? What do like about women?
5. Pay attention to what’s going on in the world. Read something.
6. Do things that interest you. Sports, cooking, Habitat for Humanity, renaissance fair, wine or beer brewing groups. Do something.
7. Quit whining. Both on the outside and on the inside. What you think, you become. Negativity is ugly.

There you go. Top of my head.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well, once I get the money to fix my hair with a hair transplant, I have a feeling my bitterness will go away because more women will like me.
More hair won’t fix it. Bitterness is poisonous. Women don’t give a shit about hair. I had 7 things on my list. You can still get a professional haircut. That still leaves you with 6 other things to do.

TrippyHippy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
More hair won’t fix it. Bitterness is poisonous. Women don’t give a shit about hair. I had 7 things on my list. You can still get a professional haircut. That still leaves you with 6 other things to do.

A hair cut isn't going to give me more hair. Also, I don't have a style, that doesn't make me a bad person

I'm not sure if you all remember another toad from WAY back who was on this board and wrangled his way onto PT called Viking?

This is the exact same creature with EXACTLY the same pathology.

This POS is every bit as manipulative as the SPH guys and nowhere near as clever.

He's trying to manipulate us into giving him sympathy and attention and this is his second account
pulling the exact same shit as he did last time.

I'm utterly enraged by any attempts to deceive and manipulate my sympathies and better nature.

Why does he/ they keep doing it?
Because it works.
There's a pay off which continues to feed the behaviour as evidenced in the creation of a new
user name because he wore out his welcome on the other.

You can call me mean.
Do it.
Awesome.
I am.
I own it, live it, breathe it.
I know EXACTLY what and who I am.
I wake up each and every morning with the savage joy of it singing in my veins.

Can you say the same thing?

I doubt it.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

TrippyHippy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not sure if you all remember another toad from WAY back who was on this board and wrangled his way onto PT called Viking?

This is the exact same creature with EXACTLY the same pathology.

This POS is every bit as manipulative as the SPH guys and nowhere near as clever.

He's trying to manipulate us into giving him sympathy and attention and this is his second account
pulling the exact same shit as he did last time.

I'm utterly enraged by any attempts to deceive and manipulate my sympathies and better nature.

Why does he/ they keep doing it?
Because it works.
There's a pay off which continues to feed the behaviour as evidenced in the creation of a new
user name because he wore out his welcome on the other.

You can call me mean.
Do it.
Awesome.
I am.
I own it, live it, breathe it.
I know EXACTLY what and who I am.
I wake up each and every morning with the savage joy of it singing in my veins.

Can you say the same thing?

I doubt it.

I never went by Viking and idk what "PT" is.

But I like how you called me a 'creature'. You are one evil bitch who deserves the worst treatment possible. I am just trying to get advice and you put me down as less than human. I am just trying to learn how to be happy. But because of my deforomites, I cannot. You're just trying to put me down.

I at least appreciate @LaFemme and @AlteredEgo for at least telling me I have hope. But here you are, telling me that there's no hope because I look like a creature and calling me out for my deformities.