I'm turning 29 this year, never had a girlfriend. is there any hope?

Oh look, use of the word "deforomites" just like Anonymous420 when no one else has said a single fucking thing using that word. Gee, if only I was surprised :expressionless:: unamused::zzz:

Exactly!

The manipulative sack of shit is trying his damnedest to spin this out as long as possible to get the attention he craves.

Any attention, even bad attention, is good attention to this sort of scum.

Viking has exactly the same issues.

“If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts it will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.”
Roald Dahl,

TrippyHippy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“If a person has ugly thoughts, it begins to show on the face. And when that person has ugly thoughts every day, every week, every year, the face gets uglier and uglier until you can hardly bear to look at it.

A person who has good thoughts cannot ever be ugly. You can have a wonky nose and a crooked mouth and a double chin and stick-out teeth, but if you have good thoughts it will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely.”
Roald Dahl,

So because I have had negative thoughts, my face has gotten worse and I am beyond help and will die alone because it's beyond my control?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
So because I have had negative thoughts, my face has gotten worse and I am beyond help and will die alone because it's beyond my control?

You think I was being sarcastic, but I meant it when I said you should seek therapy.

You are not well.

My b/f has way less hair than you (and he's not that much older than you). It's not the hair. You know what he has than you don't? Confidence (usually), kindness, and self-awareness.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I find bad teeth repulsive. Of you had asked me would I ever consider a dude with bad teeth, I'd have told you the very idea of connecting my mouth to evidence of prior poor oral hygiene is stomach-churning. However. My secondary playmate has this one dead tooth right out in front. That tooth, in any other mouth, would have me heading for the hills. But the rest of his face is so pleasant, and he gives the best hugs. When he speaks, people lean in and listen. When I listen I learn, I laugh, I think. He's the best idea sound board I have had in a long time, and I like taking his ideas and growing them too. He's so light-hearted and open. He's very affectionate and generous. He's always learning something new, and then he calls me breathlessly and can't wait to show me what he's just figured out. He's one of the coolest people I have ever met. And THAT is why I enjoy kissing him, and I fuck him every chance I get. Do I want him to fix that one gross tooth? Sure. But for a man like him? Not an obstacle. Everyone likes him wherever he goes. Charming as fuck. Smooth as butter, without coming across as insincere or trying too hard.

It's not your looks, Bro. It's you.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The good news is you can stop pretending to be stupid, and go work on your personal development. Stay away from PUA, MGOW, and Red Pill, find out the real source of your deep-seated disrespect for women, (because that comes across quickly and is creepy) and resolve it. Find something to love about yourself, and develop it more. Be proud of it. Let it be the core of your confidence. When you like yourself, so will others.

TrippyHippy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The good news is you can stop pretending to be stupid, and go work on your personal development. Stay away from PUA, MGOW, and Red Pill, find out the real source of your deep-seated disrespect for women, (because that comes across quickly and is creepy) and resolve it. Find something to love about yourself, and develop it more. Be proud of it. Let it be the core of your confidence. When you like yourself, so will others.

The reason I have a deep-seated disrespect for women is because they don't want to date me for reasons beyond my control.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The reason I have a deep-seated disrespect for women is because they don't want to date me for reasons beyond my control.
Nah. It's the other way around. Trust me. I'm putting you on ignore now, just like I did with your old account.

TrippyHippy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Because of my balding hair, my Sexual Market Value is so low. I don't want the simple "Get help", etc. I want ways where I can actually look better.

Do I actually need plastic surgery?

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I hate to bump this thread, but the fact that "Sexual Market Value" is capitalized is waving so many red flags.

I think this one may have already taken the black pill.

ETA: how obvious is it that this person isn't interested in anything other than sticking his dick in a woman?

Last edited: