Impact of female hormones

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
What happens to a woman's breasts as she begins hormone treatment? Specifically, do both her nipples and areolas get bigger as her breasts enlarge? I'm assuming they both do, but just looking for clarification. Do the breasts and nipples also become more sensitive? Thanks.

Reactions: Nexolaris

OdysseyProtocol

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As someone that’s been on hrt for about 2yrs now, there’s been a few changes.

Being overweight, I already had “man boobs” & large nipples/areolas but the shape of my breasts rounded out and grew a bit. My nipples look more like a cis woman’s when stimulated/cold. Before hrt they would scrunch up like a guys, now they stand out like a cis woman.

A fair bit of sensitivity increase as well.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As someone that’s been on hrt for about 2yrs now, there’s been a few changes.

Being overweight, I already had “man boobs” & large nipples/areolas but the shape of my breasts rounded out and grew a bit. My nipples look more like a cis woman’s when stimulated/cold. Before hrt they would scrunch up like a guys, now they stand out like a cis woman.

A fair bit of sensitivity increase as well.
Thanks for sharing! Have a great day.

I've been on estradiol for four months now, and so far all I've noticed is that my breast buds are growing and are SORE all the time. My nipples and areola have grown a small amount, but otherwise not much yet. It takes time, and as with any part of medical transition, YMMV.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I've been on estradiol for four months now, and so far all I've noticed is that my breast buds are growing and are SORE all the time. My nipples and areola have grown a small amount, but otherwise not much yet. It takes time, and as with any part of medical transition, YMMV.
Thanks for sharing. Hope things continue to go well for you.

Reactions: MxRileyQuinn

Bittydrew

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I have the same and only been on it for a little more than a month .....

Thanks for sharing. Hope things continue to go well for you.
Thank you! I don't mind sharing if it might help others. And I hope things continue to go well too!

I have the same and only been on it for a little more than a month .....
Yeah, I started noticing the breast buds enlarging and being sore by a month in. It just continues like that for a while is what I understand (and have experienced thus far). I'm told it takes up to two to three years for breasts to grow, and can take as long as four to five for some.

Yes I was told about the same amount of time but also noticed a calming effect with my head also never been so calm in my life as I am now
Yes! Within a week I felt a "fog" lift off of my brain and I felt calm, content, and happy, truely, for the first time in my life! It was AMAZING! And that feeling has not gone away! I've been on estradiol for four months now and it has only gotten better (for the most part). I do still have to deal with dysphoria, and depression, but the depression is usually not as bad as it used to be.

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yes! Within a week I felt a "fog" lift off of my brain and I felt calm, content, and happy, truely, for the first time in my life! It was AMAZING! And that feeling has not gone away! I've been on estradiol for four months now and it has only gotten better (for the most part). I do still have to deal with dysphoria, and depression, but the depression is usually not as bad as it used to be.
Do either of you envision having breast implants? I wonder what effect that has on your nipples? Thoughts?

Do either of you envision having breast implants? I wonder what effect that has on your nipples? Thoughts?
No, I have no intention of having any sort of breast enhancement surgery. I want my breasts to grow in naturally, and I'll be happy with however they turn out.

Reactions: Mister2101

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
No, I have no intention of having any sort of breast enhancement surgery. I want my breasts to grow in naturally, and I'll be happy with however they turn out.
Thank you for sharing. May everything work out for you.....all the best....natural breasts are beautiful....

Thank you for sharing. May everything work out for you.....all the best....natural breasts are beautiful....
Thank you! I've got some really nice breast buds going right now, but otherwise they're not growing much yet...but I'm only a hair over four months into my transition. I can't wait till my whole body, boobs and everything look completely female!

Bittydrew

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Any updates from @Bittydrew or @MxRileyQuinn / @LPSG1951441 Guest?

Curious how you are doing several months later?
Oh fine breast still active and growing my t level is going down more and the estrogen is rising can feel that go in for a blood test next month to see where the levels are bet my t level is lower feel better like the real me finally getting use to makeup and clothes more comfortable in them..having back changes for some reason think its the muscle tone changing my rear sticks out more legs a little thicker and belly fat seems to be decreasing slightly bought some small heels to practice walking in seems more natural to me ....

Reactions: Mister2101

Mister2101

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh fine breast still active and growing my t level is going down more and the estrogen is rising can feel that go in for a blood test next month to see where the levels are bet my t level is lower feel better like the real me finally getting use to makeup and clothes more comfortable in them..having back changes for some reason think its the muscle tone changing my rear sticks out more legs a little thicker and belly fat seems to be decreasing slightly bought some small heels to practice walking in seems more natural to me ....
Sounds awesome Bittydrew.......nipples getting bigger as well? thanks for sharing