Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

Chapter 8, Epilogue

Looking back, it's almost comical the way Cathy and I threw ourselves headlong into what we have to admit is a totally deviant lifestyle. We were so excited. We were so easily ensnared by our own unrealized submissive desires. Who would have guessed where my nascent obsession with cock would lead us?

Meeting Rex was the turning point, of course. And it was his cock that was the catalyst. To this day, ten years later, I still think it's the most beautiful cock I've ever seen. And I've seen a lot, believe me! And you know what? Emma and Cathy agree with me.

So, where has it led us? Let me catch you up.

Well, first of all, and most important, we're grandparents! Emma and Rex are still together. And they didn't waste any time starting a family. Elyssa is eight years old, almost nine already.

So, that changed our living arrangements. Cathy and I moved out so that the baby wouldn't have to grow up in a brothel. Rex remodeled his office and turned it into a two-floor apartment right above Darryl's barbershop. Rex owned the building and used to run his construction business from the second floor. Now it's where we live and where we practice prostitution.

Cathy has aged beautifully. The grey streaks in her lustrous hair have only made her more alluring and she has retained her lusty sexuality and an impressive roster of regular customers. And she lost a little weight; she started working out - yoga and weights - and is more toned and supple now.

But the biggest change is me: I got my boobs!

It took over a year, but I finally talked Rex and Emma into letting me have breast enhancement surgery. And it wasn't the cheap kind; they're big and soft and totally look and feel like real tits.

It was probably for the best that we waited so long. For one thing, it gave me time for my body to adapt to the hormones I was taking. Plus, I was able to save enough money to afford the more natural option. They said they would pay half and I would have to come up with the other half, and I was only working for tips. I've never been a pro like Cathy.

Within a couple of weeks of surgery, I was feeling well enough to put on makeup and go out as a woman for the first time. I was no longer wearing my chastity cage. After my surgery, Emma said that since the hormones had shrunk both the size and the rigidity of my penis, it didn't need to be locked up.

It was exciting to doll myself up and see how it felt to fill out a dress the way I'd always dreamed of. I tried on several outfits before selecting a tight dress that showed off my impressive cleavage.

I looked good! I appraised myself in the full-length mirror. 'I look like a hungry cock-slut,' I thought, hoping everyone would see me that way. And my little clitty-cock swelled and throbbed.

Cock-hungry is exactly what I was. After months of daily glory-hole employment, guzzling gobs of cum, I had missed the thrill of servicing cock after cock during my recovery period. Rex's daily feedings had certainly been welcome - my throat had been sore from being intubated, so the first two days I had received only the soothing salve of fresh, creamy cum - but once a day was not enough, even when we had resumed proper throat fucking.

So I was more than ready for my first outing. It was already late afternoon by the time I was finally put together, and I was horny as hell. I had a strong feeling that it was going to be a lot easier to get guys to notice me looking the way I did now.

My first stop was the barbershop; I wanted Darryl to see the new me, the woman that he was largely responsible for inspiring. He wasn't there, but Brandon, his nephew and partner in the barbershop, was.

It was as if he were seeing me for the first time. Although he was always friendly and seemed to approve of Darryl's relationship with me, he had never evinced the slightest interest in me himself.

Brandon is about twenty years younger than Darryl and is not only in better shape, but just better looking too, like a younger, sexier version of his uncle.

So, imagine how flattering it was to have him leave his customer in mid-shave and practically fawn on me! He glanced my way as my entrance tripped the door-buzzer, and then did a double-take.

"Excuse me a moment," he said to the gentleman in his chair. Turning toward me, his face lit up.

"Wow, Gianna! You look great!"

He stepped forward and took my hand. The way he looked me over made me weak in the knees. I couldn't help "accidentally" pressing my boobs against his shoulder. The back of my left hand brushed against the bulge in his slacks.

My eyes met his when he finally raised them from his closeup perusal of my prodigious cleavage. I smiled brightly.

"Hello, Brandon," I said softly. "Where's Darryl?"

"Darryl had to leave. We're closing early today." He gestured toward the customer in the chair. "Mr. Archibald is my last appointment. Why don't you wait? I'll only be ten minutes."

I turned slightly to reach for his bulge with my right hand. Squeezing gently as I grasped his expanding love-muscle, I whispered breathily, "Take as long as you want. I'll wait right here."

"Good girl," he said, giving me a wink. He pressed my shoulder softly as he turned to attend to his client.

After he had hustled the now very dapper old gent out the door, somewhat disrespectfully, I thought, he locked up and flipped the "Now Open" sign to "Closed."

Swiftly and without a word, he closed the gap between us, stripping himself of his shirt and tunic. He scooped me into his bare arms. I felt his strength as well as the heat of his body as he crushed me to his chest, compressing my soft, sensuous breasts so that my nipples erected pointedly. His face came down toward mine and our lips met.

I melted, instinctively yielding to the force of his desire. My lips parted easily to his probing tongue; I sucked it hungrily, wanting him to fill me, hoping he would feed me with another probe, the one I groped as he groped my tits.

Breaking our kiss, he spun me around and pushed me up against the wall-mirror, mashing my face and my boobs into the hard surface. I felt him lift my skirt from behind and pull down my pretty panties.

He had me pinned. His left arm held me in place while he freed his cock and pressed it between the cheeks of my ass.

I could feel his precum; his massive tool slipped, sliding smoothly along the narrow valley of my crack, teasing my hungry cunt-hole with its length. I was tingling with need.

It was astonishing how quickly and easily he wedged the knob of his cock into my tight orifice. And then I felt the strength of the man and of his steely pole as he forced it into the depths of me, filling me, stretching me, and driving me mad with lust.

As soon as he bottomed out, balls deep in my bowels, he began to pump it in and out, gathering velocity, and reciprocating like a piston in a high-torque engine. I was being pummeled.

Imprisoned, immobile, I had no option but to surrender to him, exactly as I wanted to. I reveled in my helplessness as he took me, taking his pleasure, using me, raping me.

My little dick began to dribble and spurt. I almost blacked out. And still he fucked me, brutally, ceaselessly reaming my love tunnel and turning me into a mindless fuck-doll. A toy. A cum-rag.

When he came, he came hard, large, and repeatedly. It felt like gallons of steaming spunk was being pumped into my innards. I went limp. He held me up, pulling me to himself as he relaxed the pressure pinning me against the glass.

He lowered me to my knees as I recovered my senses. I looked up at him in awe. His smooth brown skin was glistening with sweat, highlighting his muscular chest and shoulders. My eyes traversed his torso, down to observe spectacular six-pack abs and follow the treasure-trail to his slightly drooping manhood, gleaming with our mingled fuck-juices.

With an overpowering rush of need and gratitude, I slurped his cock into my mouth to suck it clean for him and to worship it.

"Oh, yeah!" he rumbled deeply. I felt the resonance of his guttural groan. It seemed to vibrate down to the tip of his cock as it slipped into my throat.

"Good girl!" His throaty whispered praise filled me with joy and encouraged my desire. His cock twitched, regaining its strength.

While his cock hardened in my throat, he reached over me and unzipped the back of my dress. I raised my arms to let him pull the dress off, over my head. Then, in a deft stroke of prestidigitation, he one-handedly unclasped my bra and set the girls swinging free.

Before I realized what was happening, he had removed the source of my oral delight and had plunged it between my huge, soft titties.

I squeezed them together, creating a deep tunnel for his cock to fuck, slicked up with saliva and his oozing precum. I lowered my chin and parted my lips to receive his cockhead on each masterful upstroke and welcome it with my greedy tongue.

He groaned with pleasure, gathering speed and intensity as I tried to trap his knob with hungry suction, adding the sounds of "slurp" and "plop" to our rhythmic dance. I could hardly believe he was this aroused so soon after breeding my ass so voluminously!

The next thing I knew, he had pulled out of my makeshift love-tunnel and was aiming his weapon right between my eyes. One stroke of his hand was all it took to set off a volley of high-caliber spunk.

Splat! Splat! Splat! Splat! Like a semi-automatic gun, it kept firing, until my face was covered in hot, white love-lava. It dribbled onto my heaving bosom, trickling over my fiercely throbbing nipples as Brandon grabbed his phone and took photos.

When Cathy told Emma how much I had loved my barbershop facial, she arranged a bukkake session to film. It was amazing! I had fourteen horny guys spraying me with cum from the top of my head to my big sexy boobs.

My hair - my blond wig - was soaking with it, continuously dripping onto my face and shoulders. I was able to enjoy a variety of subtle flavor differences in the small percentage of the voluminous spend I was able to gather with my tongue as the guys kept stepping up and unloading.

Cathy watched with envy. And that led to a whole series of videos Emma called Showers of Cum, that featured both Cathy and me and up to two dozen or more naked studs. I don't know where she found so many handsome co-stars to target us with their potent spunk, but we couldn't get enough.

Each video concluded with a scene where Cathy and I would feast off each other, licking up cum until we were both clean and sated.

Yes, we had both become cum addicts, which remains true to this day. It's good for a married couple to share common interests.

We're still together after all these years.

Every evening, Cathy entertains clients in our marital bed, while I walk the streets, trolling for cock. So much fun!

So much easier to get men to give me their cocks now that I looked like a cheap whore. And I always got their loads, either in me or on me, mostly in my mouth, but often in my ass-cunt too.

And every night, before we sleep, Cathy and I lick up all the cum from the inside as well the outside of each other's body before we share a loving, spermy goodnight kiss.

THE END