INSATIABKE HUGE PRICK LUST

lickpenis

Sexy Member
Media
Cordo had just turned eighteen, and he had heard about certain men that do things, he couldn't hardly believe what he had heard that they do, but he had heard that certain extremely lewd men pull down the panties of other men to reveal the nakedness, and they reach up and grab hold of the man's naked penis and pull it and jerk it and make it get real long and big and then they put their mouth on the man's penis and suck it and made the penis ejaculate milk, and yes he had heard they drink and swallow the milk and even wash it down with the man's long drawn out piss. Cordo sat on the edge of his bed, completely naked, he reach down and pulled up his own penis in front of him and licked the penis head and wondered "would other men want to suck his penis?"

There was an old guy next door, Cordo could look right in his window, it being only a few feet away. The old guy would walk around naked and play with his penis, and Cordo would masturbate his own twelve inch penis when he would look at the old pervert, his penis was like a horse's penis, and Cordo wondered if the old guy would let Cordo suck it. I mean this is what Cordo felt he was born to do: suck the milk out of men's penises.

Then one night a young man came in to see the older guy and they got naked and played with each others penises, their penises got real long and big. The young man had an extremely long jutting ass and the old pervert buried his face into the young man's ass and I saw his tongue disappear up into the ass and he spent two hours sucking the young man, the young man worked his ass around as the old man sucked his ass cunt, the young man's huge penis was dripping and the old man reached around and pulled the young man's penis, then the old guy shoved his penis deep into the young man's ass hole,
and they kind of danced around like that with the old man's prick so deep in the young man's ass, and it was dripping kind of brown stuff and then the old man screamed and white milk spurted around his penis and then a huge amount of yellow piss ran out and puddled on the floor then he pulled out his huge horse penis, the veins on his penis where huge, and his penis was dripping and his penis was real red then the young man sucked the old guys penis and the old guy screamed again as his milk was again sucked from his long bloated meat!

And one day he was standing by the window facing me masturbating and I think he knew I was looking so I turned on the light and began to masturbate and he motioned for me to come over and I did and sucked each others huge piss meats, we did this three times a week, we couldn't get enough.

• Love
Reactions: saclove