Inspirational sex speech

Ray2311

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
guys , could you help me finish this speech? I got stuck with this idea that i wanted to use for another story.

the setting of the speech is a male guy is giving the winner’s speech at a sex related event. My desired lenght is 1 or 2 pages long.

the speech so far:
“What is sex? When you look it up in the dictionary, it is defined as heterosexual intercourse involving penetration of the vagina by the penis. If you asked most people , some decades ago, they would say that it was only an action required for the the birth of offspring. Nowadays, when you ask people, there are a lot of different answers. Some look at it as a fishing sport: put some photos on the hook, cast the net , wait a while for notifications to pop up , sleep with those who answer and then repeat the process”

Im not sure how to keep going
sex as a : social connection, income, way of life,etc

Thom Hewson

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Evanston, Illinois, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi @Ray2311 I think the direction you go from among those choices and more sort of depends on what is this "sex related event." Can you illucidate a bit?? On what basis does the guy "win"?

Happy to contribute from there..

Ray2311

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi @Ray2311 I think the direction you go from among those choices and more sort of depends on what is this "sex related event." Can you illucidate a bit?? On what basis does the guy "win"?

Happy to contribute from there..
the contest is a sort of “best at sex,male version”, something like “Mr sexual” (name still pending). Sort of like the miss universe beauty contest: large audience, several international contestants; where after a seriers of contests/events, the judges declare a winner, and the winner gives a speech.
The contests will be more dinamic at times, due to the nature of sex.
The final contest will be a wrestling pervy match between the finalists, like this manga:
https://myreadingmanga.info/mentaiko-gachinko-battle-eng/
After that comes the the speech.

Reactions: Thom Hewson