Into Frottage

ds35mm

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've had some amazing frottage sessions with a few guys. It can be incredibly intense ,satisfying and sexy. More than actual.penetration. I've very sensitive nipples so it's very stimulating and have orgasmed to just that. If there are videos about it, I'd love to see them if posted here

osid

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've always been turned on by the idea of DP, but know that in reality it's logistically very difficult and can be uncomfortable. But the idea of two cocks sharing the same hole is so hot... so I bought a particularly stretchy sleeve and talked a guy I was dating into trying to fuck it together once. It's a lot of sensation, but it's also super hot and one of us cumming would always take the other over the edge (we ended up doing it several times before we broke up). It's kind of a great way for men to have sex when anal isn't an option (for whatever reason) and oral just ain't going to cut it.

MotorcycleCop

Expert Member
Media
Frottage is the only sex I have ever had with men. I used to do it with women, just rubbing against them, often while they still have their panties on until I cum.

When I started experimenting with men, it is what I ended up doing.

It is very intimate and stimulating and always makes me cum hard.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Frottage can be really fun. If u can cum together while frotting it can be super intense and lead to a nice mess!
Two cocks grinding together, sweaty pubes and bodies damp, nipples to feel and suck and lips to kiss and wow, that sensation of rubbing bodies as you cum, that feeling of utter pleasure as the spunk from his cock swirls round yours and then yours spurts and mingles and bodies slide...mmm

D

deleted8270151

Two cocks grinding together, sweaty pubes and bodies damp, nipples to feel and suck and lips to kiss and wow, that sensation of rubbing bodies as you cum, that feeling of utter pleasure as the spunk from his cock swirls round yours and then yours spurts and mingles and bodies slide...mmm
damn that sounds so good!!!

D

deleted8270151

upload_2021-2-22_4-4-19.jpeg
zYj4dOJi2h9sqF_YZBoxg8QgVVgG1gmHZM1ZhJcxVPurfe4Hq2vxcPOCvLig8Hglzzn6ImTeW0yD1l30KsOOkvMhng_UTls3uEEUkMnTfzMaEPanZ3i_nT_ooA
images
images
images
frot3.jpg
n_a-10.jpeg
male_frotta-4522.jpg
Bt4JfGkCMAAaFY-.jpg