Into Frottage

radoveden1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My one bud and I do this a couple times a year. So hot. Once without planning it, we hit orgasm simultaneously while our dicks were rubbing together. I was the lucky one because all the mess shot on my chest. The thought of our cum mixed together was a turn on. We also both have sensitive nipples amd take turns licking each other. Lots of fun. Cool too that we make out and when done, can hang out as if nothing happened.

D

deleted8270151

My one bud and I do this a couple times a year. So hot. Once without planning it, we hit orgasm simultaneously while our dicks were rubbing together. I was the lucky one because all the mess shot on my chest. The thought of our cum mixed together was a turn on. We also both have sensitive nipples amd take turns licking each other. Lots of fun. Cool too that we make out and when done, can hang out as if nothing happened.
Sounds like a real hot time!

Reactions: diver6

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
To really make this something special, once you've shared the double cum load over your bodies, nipples, balls and cock is to slip into a T shirt and brief without drying...l let the fabrics do that for you, and when later you peel the garments off perfect for under the pillow scenting the air with the fragrance of mixed spunks

D

deleted8270151

images
images
images
images
e23937b537d11cdb0d0b6c1ac4dd53f6.jpg
images