Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Chris smirked rewatching the latest video his online submissive Kieran had sent him of him riding a dildo moaning “thank you master” over and over as his hard aching cock bounced, he was so lost in the moment he nearly lost track of time, leaping up from his computer to get dressed, not wanting to be late to his shift at the bar

As he rode the bus he thought about his bizzarre connection with Kieran

They had met online in a chat room and formed and instant connection right away, Kieran longing to meet a dominant but being too shy to meet one in real life, chris having only recently embraced his innate dominant nature and love of kink remained unsure how to find a genuine and sane submissive in real life, so having a digital sub seemed like a safe step for now

The pair would exchange chats regularly, chris would give Kieran instructions on cam, or sometimes send him homework to send him in videos or voice notes

Chris would be lying if he didn’t admit to all the wicked ideas he had for what he would do if he had Kieran in his bed for real, the ways he would make him whimper and moan

Sadly Kieran lived long distance so that was not a possibility

He flew through the door of his job pouring drinks at a pub students liked to frequent, it was mind numbing work but the pay was good and he got on well with his co workers

He was in the middle of a mad rush when he froze in his tracks

Stood at the bar about to order a pint was Kieran

Kieran looked as surprised as he did

“chris! Customer!” shouted his colleague Marie who was busy pouring a stag party another round of shots, her top open a little to ensure she would get a bigger tip from the party

“what can I get you?” chris mumbled his cheeks scarlet

“pint of lager please” Kieran squeaked

He stalked out the back on his break his cheeks burning, here was the guy he had been fantasising about, his digital submissive in his pub, but there was no way he would still see chris as a dominant not when he had seen him pouring drinks, taking customers orders cleaning up messes, those aren’t things a dominant should be doing

His dominant side created mental images where he pulled Kieran over the bar yanked down his trousers and fucked him infront of the packed bar with all the patrons watching

“sir?” a timid voice spoke from the gloom

Chris looked up

There was Kieran looking sheepish

“what are you doing here?” chris asked still scowling subtley adjusting the bulge in his work trousers from the mental images his kinky mind created

“I came to look around the university, the guy giving the tour said this pub was the place all the students came to hang out when not at the U”

Chris shoulders relaxed, that sounded plausible

Kieran walked closer

“it’s a nice area, and the tour was very thorough, though your homework made it difficult to concentrate”

chris looked puzzled

Kieran turned and lowered his jean, the base of a butt plug showing between his cheeks

Chris looked closer

“you still want to be my sub? Despite seeing me at work?”

Kieran nodded “yes sir”

Marie came out, chris was due back from his break

“chris where are you? We are slammed in here!” she called out

“sorry marie, customer back here isn’t well, im just making sure hes ok and administering first aid!”

She heard what she thought was gagging sounds and scrunched up her nose

“Ok just hurry back inside once you get him safely in a taxi!”

Chris didn’t answer, he was too busy relishing the sight of Kieran on his knees his eyes watering as he punished his throat hard, reaching back to hit the base of the plug a few times

“we need to hurry this up!” chris growled “remember what I said, I will be at your hotel room after my shift, I expect you to be waiting face down ass up, blink twice if you understand”

Kieran blinked twice, his spit running over chris sizeable balls

With a grunt chris filled kierans stomach with his cum which had been building since that morning

He zipped up stood Kieran up giving him a deep kiss, tasting his own seed on the lads mouth “til later” he smirked tapping the plug again for good measure

He stopped briefly at the mirror to make sure he didn’t look like a guy who had just pounded a cute 18 year olds throat in the back alley and returned behind the bar

“how was the customer? You send him on his way ok?” marie asked in passing

“yeah, I may pop over to his hotel later just to make sure hes ok!” chris smied his warmest smile