Links Is "Gay24.cf" Or "YoungGays.cf" A Website?

MikeLindell

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey

I love these two videos. You got a good taste :).

Regarding the websites they advertise, I believe these videos are "stolen" from other sources, such as OnlyFans, and the website advertisements are added to them and then re-uploaded to GayBoysTube. I don't know where these particular two videos come from. Still, the same uploader uploaded this video an hour ago, which I can identify as coming from Vasya & Vlad's OnlyFans account. I'm about 100% sure it's unauthorized use.

I've checked the history of these websites, and I never found actual "content" or "profiles" on them. The website advertisements redirect you to a paid referrer link for the SluttyHouse gay game or some other source of revenue. And that's the aim of these links: they tempt you with "more content" behind the link, but in reality, there is no more content, and you end up with a paid referral, which makes the person behind this some money (and even more if you sign up for SluttyHouse or whatever).

If you want to see more content like these videos, the best option would be to trace where the original video comes from - which is not always easy! - and subscribe to the source.

D

deleted18232731

Hey

I love these two videos. You got a good taste :).

Regarding the websites they advertise, I believe these videos are "stolen" from other sources, such as OnlyFans, and the website advertisements are added to them and then re-uploaded to GayBoysTube. I don't know where these particular two videos come from. Still, the same uploader uploaded this video an hour ago, which I can identify as coming from Vasya & Vlad's OnlyFans account. I'm about 100% sure it's unauthorized use.

I've checked the history of these websites, and I never found actual "content" or "profiles" on them. The website advertisements redirect you to a paid referrer link for the SluttyHouse gay game or some other source of revenue. And that's the aim of these links: they tempt you with "more content" behind the link, but in reality, there is no more content, and you end up with a paid referral, which makes the person behind this some money (and even more if you sign up for SluttyHouse or whatever).

If you want to see more content like these videos, the best option would be to trace where the original video comes from - which is not always easy! - and subscribe to the source.
Alright. Like you said it just feels strange to me having a link in the corner of videos, that does nothing but too tempt a person to buy perhaps a subscription or something that person fought was legit. I see many of these links in many videos on GayBoysTube...