Is It Disgusting Licking Cum Up From The Floor?

D

deleted1253403

I have to wait until I've finished ejaculating

marriedasian

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
it's only disgusting if you think it's disgusting.

for example, i know lotsa women who won't go near a dick with their mouths. i know men that won't go near a pussy with their mouths. do they think it's disgusting, yeppers!

licking cum off the floor is a sign of submission in some circles. my wife has licked cum off many things so to each their own.

Reactions: jasonkenny

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
How clean is the floor?
I’ve had kitchens that were almost clean enough to eat from the floor… at the beginning of the day.
If you have cats, never. Carpet? Never. Bathrooms are too sketchy.
Public places? Hell to the no.

goldscorpguy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If it was my own cum and I had just jerked off then I probably wouldn't feel inclined to lick it from the floor. But when I'm having sex with someone I can be a different animal. I love the taste of cum and if I was playing submissive I would happily lap it up from the floor as part of the act. It might be medically ill advised but then again a lot of sexual practices such as anal penetration, rimming and poppers all have their risks, let alone all the more extreme stuff. A lot of guys get their kicks from the dominatrix scene where they happily lick the soles of shoes worn by their mistress. Licking a little cum off the floor is not something I would class as disgusting.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
With social distancing coming to an end there will still be those who enjoy a wank off with a buddy - I watch you cum if you watch me -which totally horny as my delivery guys said this morning as he shot a load on the floor for me to enjoy