Is it normal after first time pump

Gees... I don't know how to answer about that... It is good that you asked here in LPSG's Forums.

You will find hundreds of archived on-topic threads here, and be given excellent advice from Mentors that are frequently here, at LPSG.

A/B

there's nothing wrong with pumping. I have a pretty large dick and I still pump. to each their own.
It's like everything though. The human body, especially the organs, Penis being one, like the heart, lungs, liver, kidneys..anywhere blood is supplied.....don't overdo it. It will cause damage that is not repairable. All good now and then, but repetitive will cause irreparable damage.

Reactions: bigdickrichieee
It's like everything though. The human body, especially the organs, Penis being one, like the heart, lungs, liver, kidneys..anywhere blood is supplied.....don't overdo it. It will cause damage that is not repairable. All good now and then, but repetitive will cause irreparable damage.

valid point but I don't think we should be shaming people for trying pumps lol. like all things, in moderation.

valid point but I don't think we should be shaming people for trying pumps lol. like all things, in moderation.
I've tried it....I'm not shaming...far from it. Iv'e tried most things....sounding is one....even now I get out my set of sounds now and then and have a play. But when you are dealing with the human body, it's pretty much common sense not to go overboard.

Yet, there are those that become obsessed, this is what I am endeavouring for those to take note of. Damage to your organs, it's a fine line between having fun....and becoming addicted or obsessed.

Reactions: bigdickrichieee
Swelling is a sign of overdoing it. I used to pump years ago and enjoyed it, but learned the best pumping is not extreme pressure and not for extended periods of time. I'd say most overdo it. It feels good and is gratifying to see how big your dick will get with not much pain. I never felt real pain, but I did feel pretty good internal stretching. The swelling of course is due to the trauma of the stretch.

Moderation is the key. Be careful, you can damage your penis.

there's nothing wrong with pumping. I have a pretty large dick and I still pump. to each their own.
Totally - my cock is pretty girthy but I love pumping - feels great.