Is it worth it?

terminalprettyHeaven

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My boyfriend has an unhealthy obsession with sharing me with a large dick
He's a solid 7 but wants to see me get filled up more. I mean no doubt I can take just about anything but I believe it's more so a buffer for his bi curiosity.
And I don't feel our foundation is strong enough to do such a thing.

If you've done it tell me the emotions you had before and after?did it make your relationship better?
I feel kinda off about it because supposably I was his dream girl and everything he wanted and blossom blah blah y'all know how that goes. I just don't think if he really truly loved me would he really want to see me get bent over by another man?

Reactions: delhicockbig

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
He's a solid 7 but wants to see me get filled up more. I mean no doubt I can take just about anything but I believe it's more so a buffer for his bi curiosity.

If you've done it tell me the emotions you had before and after?did it make your relationship better?
I feel kinda off about it because supposably I was his dream girl and everything he wanted and blossom blah blah y'all know how that goes. I just don't think if he really truly loved me would he really want to see me get bent over by another man?
Don’t be used. If it doesn’t turn you on then don’t

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If you do it do it for you not for him. :cool:

When I bulled I could usually tell when the wife/woman wasn't into it and was only doing to make her man happy. When a couple contacted me - almost always the man - I tried to interview them separately in advance to make sure she wanted it as much as he.

Vetting couples happened after a couple of uncomfortably embarrassing incidents where wives bailed just as we were getting started. Argument even tears between the two made those worse.

BTW I don't know what true love means to you but there are couples who swing, hire bulls and engage in other kink who love each other deeply.

It needs to be your kink as much as his. :)

BigredFFun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

sounds like you know what you need to know

Bigballs60

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

As most people have commented, it has to be something that both of you are comfortable with. No one should ever be pressured into something they are not ready for or my never be ready for. I also think both of you need to have a very tight relationship with each other before embarking on a sexual adventure of this nature.
However, If all things do align then it could or can be a wonderful experience to add spice to a relationship. But, it certainly isn't for everyone.