Is she horny?

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello women I'm a virgin so asking this question may make you laugh but I'm going to be confident and ask anyway. What are signs that you are horny other than the hard nipples and being extremely wet? I heard yall can be mean to a guy and I've had women in the past that was like that and it was because they were frustrated at me not giving them none? Share your thoughts.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Being the blunt-bitch I am, I just find a sexy/cute way to tell him I want to be vigorously penised. Sometimes I'll just start unbuttoning his pants and it's just kind of implied that it's playtime.

I have been known to get a bit angry if I don't get my dose, but in that rare situation I'll just go have my own playtime. If he doesn't feel like satisfying me he's just gonna miss out on a couple of my orgasms.

I'm never intentionally 'mean' to him.

Reactions: efrmtexas87

In the past I wasn't blunt about it, because I paid too much attention to the stupid school of thought that women don't have a libido compared to men. Now, I don't fucking care. I already know I have a higher sex drive than my boyfriend, but we fuck 1-2 times a day on average, when he's not traveling for work. Sitting on his lap, kissing/nibbling his neck, or telling him my vagina wants to give his penis a hug work just fine.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow I thank both of you women for being so blunt and honest wish more women were like yall instead of trying to read them like a book whether they want it or not.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Those women you're trying to 'read' may just not know whether they're into you or not. They might be evaluating how they feel about you, and if you seem like a decent guy or not. In a sense, they're 'reading' you too in order to see if you're someone they'd be willing to allow inside them.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That makes sense juicy I always get stared or glanced at my dick and I never know what they are thinking I assume it's the same way we think about yalls butt or boobs?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow I thank both of you women for being so blunt and honest wish more women were like yall instead of trying to read them like a book whether they want it or not.
So then ask them. What? If they say no, are you gonna platz? No is just no. So, if no is the worst-case scenario, just ask. Lean in, and see if that's allowed. Express attraction in whatever way feels natural to you. See if that is reciprocated. If you know she's attracted to you, what's keeping your from seeing if she will kiss you? I swear I wonder how some people are getting laid with how little some people seem to understand each other.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So then ask them. What? If they say no, are you gonna platz? No is just no. So, if no is the worst-case scenario, just ask. Lean in, and see if that's allowed. Express attraction in whatever way feels natural to you. See if that is reciprocated. If you know she's attracted to you, what's keeping your from seeing if she will kiss you? I swear I wonder how some people are getting laid with how little some people seem to understand each other.

Thanks ego I can always count on you to respond lol but anyway I have no problem hearing no its the signals women give I'm confused about like sometimes I'll hang out with a woman and she'll get mad over something little and act like she hates me then I see her glancing at my package all night never said anything then the next day one of her friends comes up to me saying "Just to let you know she wanted to give you head badly the other night." I'm like whaaa? Had no clue.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks ego I can always count on you to respond lol but anyway I have no problem hearing no its the signals women give I'm confused about like sometimes I'll hang out with a woman and she'll get mad over something little and act like she hates me then I see her glancing at my package all night never said anything then the next day one of her friends comes up to me saying "Just to let you know she wanted to give you head badly the other night." I'm like whaaa? Had no clue.
Sounds like a bullet dodged. You want a confused lunatic enmeshed in your situation?

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sounds like a bullet dodged. You want a confused lunatic enmeshed in your situation?

Haha right? I'm going to be honest most women these days are lunatic not saying that in a bad way I'm sure men are too but nah I don't especially if your going to lead me on nope. What are some signals you'd give a man that your horny ego?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Haha right? I'm going to be honest most women these days are lunatic not saying that in a bad way I'm sure men are too but nah I don't especially if your going to lead me on nope. What are some signals you'd give a man that your horny ego?
Depends. Who is he to me? How well are we acquainted? Answer me this and I'll tell ya.

EDIT: As for most being loons, I really think we're all someone's brand of crazy. If the connection is right, there will be minimal misunderstanding of cues.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmm ok like a friends with benefits or even if you had a man?
Oh, my dude knows where my mind is by the persistence in my kisses. If I'm just after some affection I just get snuggly after a few kisses. If I'm trying to bone each kiss is more lingering, and I start fondling him.

When I had FWB situations I just got in touch and asked to come over. If my presence wasn't a signal strong enough to make the other initiate, I had no compunction about making my interest clear either through touch, or simply asking if he was in the mood, or stating that I was really horny, and that he was the first person I thought of.

To be honest though, when I had friends with benefits, typically they called me, and I understood the agenda. My two longest-running ones were the first ones I had, and the easiest to read. The one, only really initiated contact when he wanted sex, though he was happy enough to hang out with me of I asked to, as long as he was getting laid after. The other invited me places all the time, usually with lots of other people, and we always arranged in advance whether I was going home with him after, or he had other arrangements.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, my dude knows where my mind is by the persistence in my kisses. If I'm just after some affection I just get snuggly after a few kisses. If I'm trying to bone each kiss is more lingering, and I start fondling him.

When I had FWB situations I just got in touch and asked to come over. If my presence wasn't a signal strong enough to make the other initiate, I had no compunction about making my interest clear either through touch, or simply asking if he was in the mood, or stating that I was really horny, and that he was the first person I thought of.

To be honest though, when I had friends with benefits, typically they called me, and I understood the agenda. My two longest-running ones were the first ones I had, and the easiest to read. The one, only really initiated contact when he wanted sex, though he was happy enough to hang out with me of I asked to, as long as he was getting laid after. The other invited me places all the time, usually with lots of other people, and we always arranged in advance whether I was going home with him after, or he had other arrangements.

Oh really ok that makes sense. Did you enjoy them taking you out places or did you really just wanted to have sex and carry on your day? I agree if I'm in a relationship I'll let her know straight up I'm a Scorpio pretty much horny every second so all you would have to do is tell me I'm horny or just start kissing me and I'll do anything to make my woman get off first as long as I get mine. When they called because they wanted sex how did you feel? I knew a couple started hitting me up because they found out I had a big dick and had no idea I had one so they were surprised.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh really ok that makes sense. Did you enjoy them taking you out places or did you really just wanted to have sex and carry on your day? I agree if I'm in a relationship I'll let her know straight up I'm a Scorpio pretty much horny every second so all you would have to do is tell me I'm horny or just start kissing me and I'll do anything to make my woman get off first as long as I get mine. When they called because they wanted sex how did you feel? I knew a couple started hitting me up because they found out I had a big dick and had no idea I had one so they were surprised.
A situation where we couldn't hang out would not be what I would consider friends with benefits. If we are not friends, let's not pretend we are. At the same time, because we were friends, these men didn't take me out, per se, but we went out. Sometimes we went alone. Sometimes it was their treat. Sometimes it was my treat, most of the time it was dutch, and other people were out with us. New York City has so many free, regularly occurring events. Some of those we just had standing plans to attend together. Some of those we specifically arranged to attend. We met each other's other friends. So yeah, I liked their company, and hanging out was fun. Sometimes we went home together after, sometimes we went home with others. It was good.

If they called just for sex it was fine by me. LOL. There was one who'd text things like, "Hello. Why are you ignoring my dick?" or, "Tonight, come sit on my dick, Ma." I'd just answer with things like, "Because he's not as funny or smart as you, but he is awfully good looking. How can I make it up to him?" or, "Hell no. You're on top today, Sweets." I wasn't insecure about the situation, under no illusion that the relationships were anything more than they were, and can't remember an instance where I wasn't either already set to lay with someone else, or equally interested in hooking up. However, I knew I could always politely decline if I wanted. It was a good arrangement for me.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A situation where we couldn't hang out would not be what I would consider friends with benefits. If we are not friends, let's not pretend we are. At the same time, because we were friends, these men didn't take me out, per se, but we went out. Sometimes we went alone. Sometimes it was their treat. Sometimes it was my treat, most of the time it was dutch, and other people were out with us. New York City has so many free, regularly occurring events. Some of those we just had standing plans to attend together. Some of those we specifically arranged to attend. We met each other's other friends. So yeah, I liked their company, and hanging out was fun. Sometimes we went home together after, sometimes we went home with others. It was good.

If they called just for sex it was fine by me. LOL. There was one who'd text things like, "Hello. Why are you ignoring my dick?" or, "Tonight, come sit on my dick, Ma." I'd just answer with things like, "Because he's not as funny or smart as you, but he is awfully good looking. How can I make it up to him?" or, "Hell no. You're on top today, Sweets." I wasn't insecure about the situation, under no illusion that the relationships were anything more than they were, and can't remember an instance where I wasn't either already set to lay with someone else, or equally interested in hooking up. However, I knew I could always politely decline if I wanted. It was a good arrangement for me.

Haha really? That's funny as hell there's def. nothing wrong having humor into it either I'm a jokester myself. My pickup line would be since I wear mostly boxer shorts depend on wear we are going I'll sit on it sometimes and say "Fuuuuck I hate when I do that mind if you make it better?" Corny I know but it actually works believe it or not lol! That's tight that you were cool with it some would get offended and start having feelings then would be like "Oh so you just want me to get off huh?" Slow down I take you out to my friends house and chill too but anyways thanks for your quotes I think I'm going to gain my 6 pack in my abs overnight from laughing so hard ; )

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Haha really? That's funny as hell there's def. nothing wrong having humor into it either I'm a jokester myself. My pickup line would be since I wear mostly boxer shorts depend on wear we are going I'll sit on it sometimes and say "Fuuuuck I hate when I do that mind if you make it better?" Corny I know but it actually works believe it or not lol! That's tight that you were cool with it some would get offended and start having feelings then would be like "Oh so you just want me to get off huh?" Slow down I take you out to my friends house and chill too but anyways thanks for your quotes I think I'm going to gain my 6 pack in my abs overnight from laughing so hard ; )
Yeah, that happens sometimes. I really think it isn't an arrangement that can work for everyone. I'm comfortable with myself. I think that helps. These men never made me feel like being sexual with them caused them to feel any disrespect toward me, and that was definitely critical. I was always treated like a whole person when it counted, even if objectify in language was sometimes used as a flirtation device.

A lot of it was really funny to me. Glad you got a laugh from it too.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, that happens sometimes. I really think it isn't an arrangement that can work for everyone. I'm comfortable with myself. I think that helps. These men never made me feel like being sexual with them caused them to feel any disrespect toward me, and that was definitely critical. I was always treated like a whole person when it counted, even if objectify in language was sometimes used as a flirtation device.

A lot of it was really funny to me. Glad you got a laugh from it too.

That's good I did have a good laugh. See that's one thing I don't understand I'm very open to my personality too but I get judged by my friends and tell me I need to go to the doctor because of my high sex drive I'm like whaaa? I don't care what they think anymore I'm extremely confident and comfortable in my own skin and I think if they can't deal with it I'll find friends or a woman who can. In my book respect is a major factor I agree with you on that. But anyways back on topic so how about looking wise like do you bite your lips? Stare at his arms dick what are other signs I can tell that she is horny? Thanks for your thoughts just wondering if there are any other signs to look for.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have to be with a guy I can be honest with. I really hate dropping hints. When I want, I want! It tends to be a lot, so he should be pretty tolerant of a high libido woman. Unfortunately, I have always dated low libido men who needed to initiate, so I had to hide my desire. A lot. :(

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For me? I don'treally know. I know when I'm thinking about getting a kiss I watch his mouth right before I go for it, and I do tend to initiate through kissing. But, I ogle him all the time, whether I want some or not. Most of the time I do it on the sly. Sometimes I make sure he knows I'm watching, and just what I'm appreciating at the moment. I flirt with him constantly. I do cornball things like dust off his backside, and say, "Hold still so I can get all this sugar off your pants. Never mind. Just that sweet ass again." Stuff like that. It's lame, but he gets a kick out of it. I think of a sexual connection as kind of an account into which we both have to make regular deposits. It's no good to just signal interest in the moment that I want to have sex. I make sure he knows I have a general interest all the time.