Is she horny?

I only had one FWB I did anything "social" with and that blew up in my face because I found out he was a cheating piece of shit who had a girlfriend. Otherwise, my FWBs it was just, hey come over, hang out, let's fuck, now go away.

When I'm interested, how I kiss is definitely different then just the general affection I show to my boyfriend. More lingering, for sure.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have to be with a guy I can be honest with. I really hate dropping hints. When I want, I want! It tends to be a lot, so he should be pretty tolerant of a high libido woman. Unfortunately, I have always dated low libido men who needed to initiate, so I had to hide my desire. A lot. :(

Trust me I'm the same way I always want it though so all the woman has to so is stare at my dick or just tell me I want it and I'm all for it no matter where lol. I have an extremely high sex drive but like you said I tend to hide it because most women find it a turn off if we are too upfront about it. Not lately though I haven't gave no damns lol.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I only had one FWB I did anything "social" with and that blew up in my face because I found out he was a cheating piece of shit who had a girlfriend. Otherwise, my FWBs it was just, hey come over, hang out, let's fuck, now go away.

When I'm interested, how I kiss is definitely different then just the general affection I show to my boyfriend. More lingering, for sure.

That happend to me with my last FWB I stopped talking to her and she came back months later saying she "misses" me yeah right. Same I show alot of affection if I had a girl haven't had any luck lately but no rush. Is there certain looks you give him yo let you know you want it?

Certain look? No. Generally it just kinda happens throughout our days. The time I was somewhat insistent about it, he had been playing a single player game so I went up to him a couple times, nuzzling his neck and kissing it and pressing up against him from behind. He got the idea pretty quickly. He gets distracted a lot, though, given I tend to only hang out in a t-shirt......

Reactions: efrmtexas87

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For me? I don'treally know. I know when I'm thinking about getting a kiss I watch his mouth right before I go for it, and I do tend to initiate through kissing. But, I ogle him all the time, whether I want some or not. Most of the time I do it on the sly. Sometimes I make sure he knows I'm watching, and just what I'm appreciating at the moment. I flirt with him constantly. I do cornball things like dust off his backside, and say, "Hold still so I can get all this sugar off your pants. Never mind. Just that sweet ass again." Stuff like that. It's lame, but he gets a kick out of it. I think of a sexual connection as kind of an account into which we both have to make regular deposits. It's no good to just signal interest in the moment that I want to have sex. I make sure he knows I have a general interest all the time.

Lol he's a lucky guy I wish I was getting ogled all the time guess I haven't found the right woman yet. I also agree if you have that certain sexual connection doesn't it come naturally? Way to go with the goofyness all the way!

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Certain look? No. Generally it just kinda happens throughout our days. The time I was somewhat insistent about it, he had been playing a single player game so I went up to him a couple times, nuzzling his neck and kissing it and pressing up against him from behind. He got the idea pretty quickly. He gets distracted a lot, though, given I tend to only hang out in a t-shirt......

Lmao I don't blame him I would too. At the same time when I'm playing my game I do want some time to myself but to each their own. Interesting I would think some woman would stare at their man like a hawk if they wanted it guess it depends?

You misunderstand. He and I both play video games. A lot. A good amount of the time co-op, and a decent amount of time single player, just in the same room. We met through LPSG and we developed a friendship through co-op. I don't fuck with him when he's doing something multiplayer. I generally don't fuck with him while he's playing a game, period.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You misunderstand. He and I both play video games. A lot. A good amount of the time co-op, and a decent amount of time single player, just in the same room. We met through LPSG and we developed a friendship through co-op. I don't fuck with him when he's doing something multiplayer. I generally don't fuck with him while he's playing a game, period.

Oh ok your right I did that's awesome it's rare to find a female that enjoys video games where I live they mostly judge and think we are nerds or fat and I'm neither but oh well i dont care. I've always wanted to get head while playing just to experience the situation.

*points at my avatar* Dude. Clover from Payday 2. And my banner image on my profile is video game related too :D

Reactions: efrmtexas87

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lol he's a lucky guy I wish I was getting ogled all the time guess I haven't found the right woman yet. I also agree if you have that certain sexual connection doesn't it come naturally? Way to go with the goofyness all the way!
It comes naturally at first. But life is hard. Over the duration of years you can't just expect to get laid on chemistry alone, because you're stressed about the fact that your department is getting a smaller grant this year so you're making less, but you've got to stay there because you're doing important work, and you're passionate about it, even if that means you lose sleep over the interest rates on your mortgage, car note, and student loans. Meanwhile she's edgy because her boss is a snake who takes full credit for all of her ideas, and she's getting an idea right now, but she can't write it down because you've misplaced the kitchen pen again, which reminds her that she's going to have to mount those shelves herself because she's tired of asking you to do it. Life just catches up and if you don't find little ways to stay playful AND intimate, you will wake up in one of those marriages where one or both of you complains about the lack of hanky-panky but neither of you does anything about it.

So yes. It comes naturally, but you still have to cultivate it. So he feels me up a little when no one is looking, steals a kiss while I'm freaking out about family drama, and I drop corny pick-up lines on him, rub his fuzzy head while he drives, and make excuses to touch his cute little butt. He tells me he can't wait to see me, and his dick has been hard all day. I send selfies in various states of undress and tell him he's in trouble.

All these sweet or flirtatious interactions add up over time, so there's always an undercurrent of lust and affection in our loving relationship. THAT is why I can walk past him and just give him a look and 12 seconds later he's falling face-first into my pussy. It's not that there is a certain look, or that a sexual connection just comes naturally. It really is a good analogy to think of a sexual connection as a bank account, and both parties have to make regular deposits so that when it comes time to make a debit it isn't declined for insufficient funds. (Or um... funs.)

Well said, AE.

Rem and I have some similar exchanges. Random picture messages back and forth, letting him know some of the time when I masturbate and think about him, etc. Lot of talking here and there, with us being long distance at the moment.

Reactions: AlteredEgo

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well said, AE.

Rem and I have some similar exchanges. Random picture messages back and forth, letting him know some of the time when I masturbate and think about him, etc. Lot of talking here and there, with us being long distance at the moment.
Same here. A ten hour drive stands between us most of the time. It makes the time together more urgent and intense, and the flirting and talking about nothing and everything for hours on end all the more important. We read books together too, and then talk about the characters and plot. Even though we met gaming, we just read now. He doesn't have a console, and my computer is not exactly a gamer's wet dream. Also, honestly, I'm terrible at video games. I like them, but... just... it's really tragic. I envy your ability to co-op with Remington when you can't be together.

Same here. A ten hour drive stands between us most of the time. It makes the time together more urgent and intense, and the flirting and talking about nothing and everything for hours on end all the more important. We read books together too, and then talk about the characters and plot. Even though we met gaming, we just read now. He doesn't have a console, and my computer is not exactly a gamer's wet dream. Also, honestly, I'm terrible at video games. I like them, but... just... it's really tragic. I envy your ability to co-op with Remington when you can't be together.

Aw.... I actually have literally not seen him in damned nearly two years, because his work is a piece of shit.

Keeping the spark going is definitely an effort on both our parts. He gets a fair few pictures sent here and there, just because I can... It can backfire slightly, though. Sometimes he gets a hard on in public, which I feel sort of bad about.

We talk about games we play separately, as well as random silly nerdy scenarios, reptiles, life in general.. he's not so good at being flirtatious, and he's not always super verbose over text, but we talk on the phone every night, typically 1-3 hours. I'm "okay" at games, but I don't tend to enjoy the crazy difficult stuff that Rem does, at times.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well said ladies you couldn't have put it better in your post ego I'm going through alot of issues myself and I try to explain to the woman why I'm mad or edgy at the moment that doesn't mean I hate her or nothing and it seems like I'm pushing them away. I'm ok with that I believe that one day I'll find a woman that appreciates my kindness and won't take it as a weakness and all will be well. Don't even worry about sucking at video games it's the thought that counts bet your better at him at things and he sucks at it as long as he tries that's all that matters right? To get to the point though I just wonder when I'm walking down the street I see women staring at my package and just wonder are they horny? Looking away quickly as I catch them also wonder are they shy? I'm sure yall women have alot of questions for us too lol.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And the long distance thing I've tried but I couldn't deal with it because I won't to be able to touch my woman. Go behind her and give her a kiss and tell her I missed you. Just wanna grab that ass and tell her girl you don't know how bad..... nvm I'll stop had a lil bit to drink tonight lol. I'm sure yall get the point.

Well yeah, of course I want to be able to sleep next to him every night, cook for us, smack his ass as he walks by, etc, but it's just not feasible right now. And he's worth it to me to wait and keep stuff going long distance

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm walking down the street I see women staring at my package and just wonder are they horny? Looking away quickly as I catch them also wonder are they shy?
Maybe she's horny. Maybe she's not. Maybe she watches for bulges. Maybe yours is moving. (The one time I deliberately looked at a stranger's bulge, it was at eye level, and it moved. Also, he had on incredibly ugly pants. I looked away because staring is rude. I have no idea if he caught me.) Maybe she's attracted to you. Maybe that's just where her eyes landed. Maybe she looked away because she is shy. Maybe she looked away because she is polite. Maybe she looked away because she never meant to look in the first place. Maybe she looked away because she's done looking. Maybe she looked away because she's not into what she saw. Maybe she looked away because that's the logical next step to her.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Maybe she's horny. Maybe she's not. Maybe she watches for bulges. Maybe yours is moving. (The one time I deliberately looked at a stranger's bulge, it was at eye level, and it moved. Also, he had on incredibly ugly pants. I looked away because staring is rude. I have no idea if he caught me.) Maybe she's attracted to you. Maybe that's just where her eyes landed. Maybe she looked away because she is shy. Maybe she looked away because she is polite. Maybe she looked away because she never meant to look in the first place. Maybe she looked away because she's done looking. Maybe she looked away because she's not into what she saw. Maybe she looked away because that's the logical next step to her.

Wow that is the most maybes I've ever seen in a sentence I was thinking another another? Damn another? Haha no big deal I was putting up Christmas lights wearing sweatpants with boxer shorts so yes it was moving and I heard some giggles too she was sitting with her daughter who is 21 so who knows I just smiled and waved and acted like it was no big deal. Now I'm wondering all those maybes thanks lol.

efrmtexas87

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also just wanted to thank you a fade for responding and wonder what other women think also. Maybe they aren't interested in the question? Shy? No need to be ladies I'm really laid back just trying to get some honest answers.