Is There A Relation Between Height,hand Or Foot Size And Penis Size?

Mike.Teru

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I totally get it!! I'm 6'2" 285lbs with size 15 shoes and my hands are 9.5"! I'm a big guy and my 5.5" cock looks very small on my body!! My dad was a smaller guy with a big cock, I missed out on his genetics!
I'm 6'2" and 225lbs, size 14 shoes and 7 Inch cock (don't know about my hands tho) ... No idea if I'm lucky or not lol

Reactions: canadian and diver6

Oskarek

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I am a definite exception to finger thing. My ring finger is longer than my index finger but I have a tiny penis. I am also over 6' tall, wear size 14 shoes and have a barrel chest. I also don't drive a flashy sports car ( which is rumoured to indicate over compensation for lack of dick size) Perhaps all of these false indicators contributes to the general surprise when women see how tiny my cock is.
Almost every guy has a longer ring finger than index finger. But it's about the RATIO that was being considered by the scientists. I do have a low digit ratio (index/ring finger) - 0,91 and I do have a big dick. Both flaccid and erect sizes are above average (5 inches flaccid, 8 erect).

Reactions: canadian

tnman

SIR Daddy
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Almost every guy has a longer ring finger than index finger. But it's about the RATIO that was being considered by the scientists. I do have a low digit ratio (index/ring finger) - 0,91 and I do have a big dick. Both flaccid and erect sizes are above average (5 inches flaccid, 8 erect).
I thought the ring finger thing meant you were gay? Never heard anything about it indicating cock size, although I do think there i s a correlation of fingers and cock size

Reactions: canadian

Fishsqueezee69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I thought the ring finger thing meant you were gay? Never heard anything about it indicating cock size, although I do think there i s a correlation of fingers and cock size
It's related to prenatal or perinatal testosterone exposure. The thought is that gay men are exposed to more testosterone than straight men. There have been some studies looking at penis size and sexual orientation but you can imagine those studies have tons of biases.

Reactions: Oskarek and tnman

Nick7.7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think there is any link between height, shoe size, nose size, hand size and penis size. I am 5'10" with size 9 shoes but my cock is 7.7" long which means I am longer than 99.73% of men. So no correlation.
Here is my cock FYI.
Set the Standard.jpg

FZ801

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Study

The average in their small study was 0.97.

Reactions: Oskarek

SaltnPepper32

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I really don't think so. I'm fairly short at 5'7 and well over 9 inches. Although I do have big feet for my height (size 10), I don't really think anyone sees my feet and thinks "that guy must be really hung" haha.

The other well hung guys I've met in my life have mostly been on average or shorter (around my height) men. Think dick size is just luck of the draw tbh.

Luudwig

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, I think I'm the most average guy here.
- Average penis size, 16 cm (6,2 inches)
- Average height, 177 cm (5ft8)
- Average foot size, 10 UK, 11.5 US (even if I'm not familiar with UK/US sizes)

In a way, there is a relation in my case. ;)

Reactions: Oskarek

Oskarek

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well, I think I'm the most average guy here.
- Average penis size, 16 cm (6,2 inches)
- Average height, 177 cm (5ft8)
- Average foot size, 10 UK, 11.5 US (even if I'm not familiar with UK/US sizes)

In a way, there is a relation in my case. ;)

I'm Polish and these are my measurements.

My penis size 20 cm (7,9 inches)
Height: 188 cm (6ft2)
Foot size: 12 UK / 46 EU
Also ... my digit ratio: 2D4D 0.91 (this is lower than average) and apparently there's a correlation between lower digit ratio and larger penis size especially flaccid one (I'm large here too 5 inches soft). The shorter index finger is compared to ring finger the lower the ratio. In my case it is accurate